What's new

Female Israeli soldiers punished for provocative Facebook photos

This may be was a trick to seduce hizbullah and hamas soldiers :lol:

Are you guys really that desperate to poke the Jews over this? As usual, I find the Muslims' obsession with the Jews really fascinating and entertaining.

I dont know why some will tranish their own image but the reality is Muslims rescued/helped Jews when they were killed by nazi.

Above all as per my Holy book they are people of the book for us and we consider them as one of us though some according to us are misguided :)

You can differ with my comment

I dont know why some will tranish their own image but the reality is Muslims rescued/helped Jews when they were killed by nazi.
Please...The hateful attitudes of the Muslims of today against Jews, especially when many of them live literally tens of thousands of miles away from Israel and literally have never met a Jew, pretty much negate any arguments that tries to put a good looking mask over those hateful attitudes by bringing up the past. And by the way, many Muslims sided with the Nazis regarding that 'Final Solution' for the Jews.

Anyway...Girls and women doing stupid things and willingly let the world know of those stupid things are not new. I do not frequent 'social media' sites but I heard there are plenty of such, including men as well. If it is possible to know and extract out the precise religious affiliations of those people, I have no doubts Muslims all over the world would jump at that 'app' just so they can go after the Jews.

Please...The hateful attitudes of the Muslims of today against Jews, especially when many of them live literally tens of thousands of miles away from Israel and literally have never met a Jew, pretty much negate any arguments that tries to put a good looking mask over those hateful attitudes by bringing up the past. And by the way, many Muslims sided with the Nazis regarding that 'Final Solution' for the Jews.

Anyway...Girls and women doing stupid things and willingly let the world know of those stupid things are not new. I do not frequent 'social media' sites but I heard there are plenty of such, including men as well. If it is possible to know and extract out the precise religious affiliations of those people, I have no doubts Muslims all over the world would jump at that 'app' just so they can go after the Jews.

Did I named this thread Female Jew soldiers? Why so fussy? A silence is worth than a long paragraph of verbiage

And by the way, many Muslims sided with the Nazis regarding that 'Final Solution' for the Jews.

Those Muslims were a tiny minority and confined to the few Albanians and Bosnians who served in the SS. In actual fact recruiting large numbers of Muslims to the war effort was a difficult task.

Despite the support of al-Husayni (grand Mufti of Jerusalem), recruitment of Muslims for the division fell well short of the numbers needed. Himmler then allowed a 10 percent Christian component, but the recruitment of sufficient Muslims continued to prove difficult, resulting in the induction of 2,800 Catholic Croats into the division. To Himmler's dismay, this was greater than the ratio of Catholics to Muslims that he had wanted.

Taken from

Lepre, George (1997). Himmler's Bosnian Division

The grand-mufti himself had no real power and his call of an alliance with Nazi Germany went unheeded by the masses.

In actual fact, far greater numbers of Muslims fought against the Nazis. Three quarters of a million Muslim men were part of the British Indian army.

Anyway all sorts sided with the Nazis and that shockingly also included Jewish people. It may have been done for personal gain and wealth but it happened.

Did I named this thread Female Jew soldiers?
Like there is a difference...:lol:

Why so fussy? A silence is worth than a long paragraph of verbiage
If you think that my participation here is worth being silent, then what make you think the subject itself is worth talking about? Never mind. It was a rhetorical question. The fact that a bunch of Jews, and females to boot, are involved should be enough for all to see why...

Like I said...Obsession.

Like there is a difference...:lol:

If you think that my participation here is worth being silent, then what make you think the subject itself is worth talking about? Never mind. It was a rhetorical question. The fact that a bunch of Jews, and females to boot, are involved should be enough for all to see why...

Like I said...Obsession.

Yes your obsession is to make mountain out of a molehill. and yes there is a difference, i'm not targeting their religion. It''s your crack cells in brain which is trying to portray this thread as an Anti-Jew and if subject is not worth talking about, then why are you commenting on this thread? Nevermind looks like you had too much weed today.

Like when Abu ghraib pictures came out and everyone was discussing immoral behaviour of American female soldier, does it mean we were anti christians at that time?

Yes your obsession is to make mountain out of a molehill. and yes there is a difference, i'm not targeting their religion. It''s your crack cells in brain which is trying to portray this thread as an Anti-Jew and if subject is not worth talking about, then why are you commenting on this thread? Nevermind looks like you had too much weed today.

Like when Abu ghraib pictures came out and everyone was discussing immoral behaviour of American female soldier, does it mean we were anti christians at that time?
Yeah...Right...As if anyone will buy that...:lol:

Buddy, the only thing that is different from these female glutes and other female glutes, and they are all very shapely to see, is that of religion.

Like I said...Obsession.

Yeah...Right...As if anyone will buy that...:lol:

Buddy, the only thing that is different from these female glutes and other female glutes, and they are all very shapely to see, is that of religion.

Like I said...Obsession.

Everyone buys that except you which means everyone agrees you are a crackpot :lol:

Meray azeez hum waatno,,,, Some new pics from provocative album "showing off military assets":lol:

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809...com/files/2013/06/1510499-5100545-525x350.jpg

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1929771.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/Israeli-soldiers-1929771.jpg

P.S. Parental guidance advised. 18+ should open it only :whistle:

They can shot me with those "weapons" anytime..
raujbr.jpg

Everyone buys that except you which means everyone agrees you are a crackpot

I heard this dude is Vietnamese American?? Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom