What's new

Federal minister announces $100,000 bounty on anti-Islam filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score

PESHAWAR / LAHORE: Federal Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour announced that $100,000 will be awarded to the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam blasphemous film “Innocence of Muslims”.
Speaking to the media on Saturday, Bilour said that there was no other way to lodge a protest and instill fear among the blasphemers other than murder of the filmmaker. “I request all the rich people to bring out all their money so that the killer can be loaded with dollars and gold.”
The minister admitted of knowing that he was committing a crime by instigating people for murder, but said that he was ready to be a criminal for this cause. “If there is a case lodged against me in the international court or in this country’s court, I will ask people to hand me over to them… I want to show these countries that we will not tolerate any such things.”
He added that if he is punished, the country should not end ties with the US as this was a matter between him and his prophet.
He also commented on the burning down of a church in Mardan by protesters on the Ishq-e-Rasool Day and expressed grief over the incident. “The minorities over here, the Christians and the Hindus, they are all our brothers. They are also Pakistani.”
Traders’ association Sheikhupura announces Rs5m reward
The Markazi Anjuman Tajran (MAT) Sheikhupura announced a reward of Rs5million for the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam film, The Express Tribune has learnt.
MAT Sheikhupura President Muhammad Pervez told The Express Tribune that the association has unanimously taken this decision and the announcement is not his individual act.
Pervez said that the members of the association are ready to sacrifice their parents, children and properties for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and will never tolerate the act of the filmmaker of blasphemous movie.

=================================================
Of all the parties secular ANP leader is declaring bounty...Amazing.

So this minister is trying to cut a deal with terrorist? :disagree:

PESHAWAR / LAHORE: Federal Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour announced that $100,000 will be awarded to the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam blasphemous film “Innocence of Muslims”...........................

And then people will wonder just how long can one delay the label "state sponsor of terrorism" if idiots like this incompetent fool are not shut up.

Is Pakistan as a nation going deliberately mad?

Your Minister is offering a bounty to kill someone on national television? And is willing to enlist Al-Qaida ?

Please tell me that he will be booked under law!
he could be booked under the hate speech law.But which law i'm not sure.In india its the hate speech law under which varun gandhi was arrested.

This is nothing but cheap publicity. A political stunt. He is trying to prove that he is a better Muslim than the Mullah brigade by pandering to the sentiments of the extremists. He thinks he will now be the toast of the fundamentalists.

He probably will be toast in the next elections! :P

And then people will wonder just how long can one delay the label "state sponsor of terrorism" if idiots like this incompetent fool are not shut up.
As a matter of fact f, from news report it seems there is some sort of competition going on for declaring bounty.

The Markazi Anjuman Tajran (MAT) Sheikhupura announced a reward of Rs5million for the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam film, The Express Tribune has learnt.

he could be booked under the hate speech law.But which law i'm not sure.In india its the hate speech law under which varun gandhi was arrested.

This is not hate speech. This is intention to kill. It is covered under British legal system. Pakistani authorities can book him if they want.

This is nothing but cheap publicity. A political stunt. He is trying to prove that he is a better Muslim than the Mullah brigade by pandering to the sentiments of the extremists. He thinks he will now be the toast of the fundamentalists.

He probably will be toast in the next elections! :P

Such stunts will keep on increasing unless these people are threatened by law. Without threat of punishment from the law, this will keep increasing. Like how rioting in India kept on till recently when people started realizing that rioting will lead to prosecution !

The Express Tribune also needs to learn where does the prophet go when Bilour Sahab deprives poor people of their right to cheap transport by insane corruption in Railway Ministry.
The man reportedly owns over 2,000 18 wheelers. Each of which is costs over $70,000.

This is not hate speech.. This is plain conspiracy to commit murder..

So minister is becoming mullah :lol:

LoL, this thread made me laugh.

If Pakistan does not want to be called the terrorism sponsor, idiots like this one really need a kick in the arse. :lol:

Any other link mate?

It would have been all over the media if it really had been said seriously. We all know too well about Tribune's habits!

BTW, the cinemas in Peshawar that were burnt were owned by none other than the Drunk railway minister himself, Bashir Ahmed Bilour. Maybe he is just angry at it.:lol:

If Pakistani Government doesn't fire this guy and reprimand this guy.

Then its time to declare Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom