What's new

FC seize car bomb factory with 100 ton explosive

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: The Frontier Corps (FC) claimed to have foiled a major terror bid by seizing more than 100 tons explosives from Quetta, the capital of troubled Balochistan province on Tuesday night.

Commandant FC, Colonel Maqbool told reporters that the forces seized a huge quantity of explosive material during a raid at a warehouse in New Addah area of Quetta.

“Forces recovered 104,480 kilograms of explosive materials from the godown,” he informed.

Maqbool said the explosive material include potassium chloride, aluminum chloride, improvised explosive devices, detonators, circuit wires and other arms and ammunition during the operation.

He said the forces have picked up 10 suspected militants also during the operation that lasted for more than an hour. “All suspects have been shifted for interrogation,” Maqbool said.

Senior FC and police officers are interrogating the suspects picked up by forces.

“For the first time in the history of country, such huge quantity of explosives have been seized,” the FC commandant said, adding that the forces deserve to be appreciated for their efforts.

He said the miscreants had made secret rooms and planted explosive materials in five rooms to carry out subversive activities in Quetta, plagued by sectarian violence and attacks by Baloch separatists.

Maqbool said the same explosive material was used in Hazara town bombing on April 16, which had left more than 100 people dead. “These explosive materials could be used in suicide jackets as well,” he added.

All explosives were shifted to an unknown location and the bomb disposal squad was called in to sweep the area. Extra FC troops were also called in the area to maintain the order.

The operations were carried out after a series of bombings in Quetta that claimed scores of precious lives. Balochistan in general and Quetta city in particular are under the grip of rocketing, bombings and targeted killings for last more than a decade.
DAWN.COM

Now we can tell that our interior minister is doing an amazing job. The amount of work our intelligence agencies are doing right now only reflects the seriousness of interior ministry. Ch Nisar Ali khan isnt here to play around or continue Rehman maliks legacy. He means business

Why the FC balouchistan is always successful compared to their other counterparts..? :undecided:

How did they collect such big amount of explosive? Are those locally produced chemical or foreign?

WTF 100 tons. That much is enough to burn entire Queta down twice. My God where the hell did they get that much. Ya Allah reham if they had used it.

WTF 100 tons. That much is enough to burn entire Queta down twice. My God where the hell did they get that much. Ya Allah reham if they had used it.
It will be like a 0.1kt nuclear bomb without radiation etc.
But i recon it's 100kg

surprised_patrick_13.jpg

100 tons???

(What + how + where + when) x da Fck these creeps get all this material? Its really not easy to mass produce/ transport items like these.

Hopefully people in control of these items were also caught. Please FC, beat their faces into pulps and get all the answers. Pakistan made a lot better removing explosives from hands of scum bags.

It will be like a 0.1kt nuclear bomb without radiation etc.
But i recon it's 100kg

It says above

Forces recovered 104,480 kilograms of explosive materials from the godown

I hope they beat the pulp out of the people whom they caught during this raid and make them spit out their suppliers.

Atleast a 1000 people can die with that kind of explosion!

It says above

I hope they beat the pulp out of the people whom they caught during this raid and make them spit out their suppliers.
they should be interrogated and killed!

If its believed that 100 tons of explosives have been seized, then its a huge success in any case, any amount of explosives seized by the security forces is stopping the terrorists from carrying out mass killings, Good going FC.

We do need to investigate Iranian links with BLA.

we have already exposed Iranian links with teletubbies
I am sure they are linked with BLA too , same BLA that is called Jundullah and regularly blows up bombs in Iran all to help teletubbies in their evil plans

Back
Top Bottom