What's new

FBI Mole Banned by Mosque – 'Because He was Too Extreme'

Wow, sounds like North Korea. Is the US truly a just nation? Is it truly a free nation, when you have secret police infiltrating and baiting religious minorities?

Give me a break... you are smarter than this. You know full well that all nations have security organizations that monitor groups of all sorts.

But I understand it was a nice moment to take another jab at the U.S.

"LOOK, LOOK, the USA isn't free like they say!" :rolleyes:

Speaking of North Korea... it's a good thing China intervened. Otherwise, the glorious, free, prosperous and industrious North, full of free-thinking people, might look like the evil South in sociological and economic aspects. Thank God that didn't happen!

same as there best elite force SWAT failed daily lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise here, you have to suspect FBI and US intel would do this.

Makes you think how many radical nut jobs on this forum are US sponsored.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

When ISI keeps links with radicals for similar purposes, there is deep rooted suspicion on it. Here we have the US not only keeping links but even promoting terrorism against itself!
Do U have any evidence to support ure claims...????:what:

ive had no issues here personally.....

but Americans should be more informed about the fact that majority (perhaps ALL) of Muslims in America are grateful to be in the US and to have the opportunity to work and make living; they pay taxes, most are law abiding and most are also educated and doing well for themselves and for the cities in which they live in

Muslims living in America are good people.

The FBI doesn't just pick on Muslims... they "infiltrate" all sorts of civic groups, clubs, etc, always trying to expose the next Timothy McVeigh type.

Correct,
but we both know how many miscalculations occur in sieving intelligence from chatter.
The intelligence process to stop any future Timothy McVeigh ends up creating 4-5 smaller McVeigh.

That is where the endless loop begins.

Give me a break... you are smarter than this. You know full well that all nations have security organizations that monitor groups of all sorts.

But I understand it was a nice moment to take another jab at the U.S.

"LOOK, LOOK, the USA isn't free like they say!" :rolleyes:

Speaking of North Korea... it's a good thing China intervened. Otherwise, the glorious, free, prosperous and industrious North, full of free-thinking people, might look like the evil South in sociological and economic aspects. Thank God that didn't happen!

only the US, however, claims to be a beacon of democracy. other countries admit they have internal problems, while the US uses other nations internal problems as an excuse to bomb them.

Do U have any evidence to support ure claims...????:what:

I spent two hours unsuccessfully looking for A CounterPunch article on a program the CIA was running where falsethe CIA itself posted incitements to "terror" or "jihad" by pseudo-Islamic plants. The history of CounterIntelPro since the 60's is well documented. So, yes, some of your "radical nut jobs on this forum" are probably "US inspired".
I will be posting the original entry on the CounterPunch FB page. I know they will be interested.

only the US, however, claims to be a beacon of democracy. other countries admit they have internal problems, while the US uses other nations internal problems as an excuse to bomb them.

No country is any more transparent than the U.S. when openly discussing internal problems. Are you claiming China is more open with regards to political crime, graft, scandals?

US uses other nations internal problems as an excuse to bomb them.

Bombing? Like the February 1993 World Trade Center? 1998 U.S. embassy bombings? 9-11? Richard Reid?

Don't try to murder us. We'll get along fine.

Bombing? Like the February 1993 World Trade Center? 1998 U.S. embassy bombings? 9-11? Richard Reid?

Don't try to murder us. We'll get along fine.

On a lighter note, I have an amusing story about FBI incompetence.
In the late thirties, Walt Disney, worried about Communism in Holywood, offered to become an informer for the FBI. He was accepted, assigned a number and given a badge. Walt proceeded to join many left wing groups, and sent extensive reports to the FBI. He remained active through the McCarthy years, gaining an underserved reputation as a liberal, until he found out the FBI had no record of him being one of their informants and no knowlegde of the reports he had sent in, and had been spying on him because his left wing activities made them think he was a communist symapathizer. In many subsequently made Disney films, the FBI were depicted as villains, and Keystone Kop ********. (Didn't realize that word was offensive. How about "dunces"?)

Back
Top Bottom