What's new

Favorite Bollywood songs!!!

Bollywood should be BANNED from Pakistan!

Does nothing but spread propaganda and deceit!

Boycott everything Bollywood!

This should have been the attitude a long time ago........I had stopped watching anything coming from India when Kargil went off and the Indians burnt anything to do with Pakistan......that day I stopped everything Indian to a point where many people now in the locality where we live encourage Pakistani to buy mainly Pakistani products i.e. rice, flour, groceries and turn away from Indian channels altogether

Blue-One Love...

Indian Copy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys I am a Hindu who named his second daughter a muslim name, which my mother went crazy... This song is dedicated to her, since she is starting her second grade on Monday!!!!

This should have been the attitude a long time ago........I had stopped watching anything coming from India when Kargil went off and the Indians burnt anything to do with Pakistan......that day I stopped everything Indian to a point where many people now in the locality where we live encourage Pakistani to buy mainly Pakistani products i.e. rice, flour, groceries and turn away from Indian channels altogether

So when are you leaving Britain??? David Cameron just mentioned Pakistan as terror export country..so are you going to be hypocrite and stay in Britain??

Come out of your hate buddy..Kargil started by you finished by us.. matter finished.. staying outside means more cohesiveness.. I bought stuff from Pakistani store for 6 months in cape town which he import mainly from India..

Bollywood is for fun... if you dont like it dont watch it but just because it is from some "enemy" nation you are not watching then you are nothing but fooling yourself.. You will shut down very soon Hollywood and Brits channel as well..

One of my favorite song

Phir Bhi Dil HAi Hindustani;;)
guyz if u dont like bollywood then plz dont comment here;;)

Bollywood should be BANNED from Pakistan!

Does nothing but spread propaganda and deceit!

Boycott everything Bollywood!

Agree with you. We should stop all bharti TV channels, playing cricket and destroy all pirated DVDs in the markets. They just spread propaganda, nothing else.

Agree with you. We should stop all bharti TV channels, playing cricket and destroy all pirated DVDs in the markets. They just spread propaganda, nothing else.

p.s - we( India and Pakistan) are not playing cricket already. we even made sure of that in the IPL when we did not take Pakistani players....

so dont worry we are with you on this....one down -two more to go....

next pirated DVD's....we will also welcome this......

and the last - Bollywood-----as long as Pakistan starts to make better "crap" than Bollywood you guys are stuck with our's........so this is in your hand(make better "crap")----good luck with that

These are my all time fav's. I don't like the modern trash.

Chill brother.

Close your eyes hear this song.

Back
Top Bottom