What's new

FATWAS BAN OUTSIDERS’ ENTRY INTO RAMESWARAM VILLAGES

Congress is a real curse once it become a family ruled party.. May be Gandhiji had foreseen it.. Thats why he asked to disband it once we got independence.

Actually, it was an idea of Raguram Rajan then the financial adviser of finance minister but was rejected by then RBI governer Subbarao.. I dont know how much of this is true.. Read this.

RBI supports Islamic banking -The New Indian Express

@Rajaraja Chola, this islamic banking is claimed to be a non bank finance firm since banking to be based on interest, is forebidden in Islam

Still we should not favour such banking systems. Its time for everyone to follow one single rules. But I do know some 50000 crores, accumulated from interest sent by Muslims from gulf is pending unclaimed in Kerala banks.
First Sharia-Based NBFC to Open in Kerala After RBI Nod
They can be used for other schemes to benefit Muslims like govt investing on their behalf like they do with LIC money and post offices money.

they are orthodox than muslims from Islamic countries! they follow Saudia- shafites.

Religions get a free pass because the believe in a 'god' or 'gods'

Anyone who questions is immoral or want to break society as they are an unbeliever.

Of course, when they want morality, what they want is their own anrrow minded views reflected.

You are right

they are educated and some of them are into the mission of spreading extreme sect. they are doing well. poverty is low. go to Tirur,Nilambur or such malabar towns and you will feel the rich lifestyle there. the lifestyle of Trivandrum/south Kerala is backward to Malabar's Malappuram/Kozhikode/Palakkad district.
thulukkar(tamil muslims) are more into ghettoization as you can see they are a majority in Pathanamthitta,Trivandrum.

@takeiteasy, I lived most of my life in Malappuram. Thiruvayoor and Kuttipurram to be exact. But I can confirm what you are saying.

I think the remittance money allows sections of Muslims to be regressive and not live in poverty. It cossetts them from not having to liberalise. And of course patronage to other extremist groups.

Back
Top Bottom