What's new

Fatima Fertilizer is one of the thief who is stealing gas

TechMan

Reaction score
In yesterday's Capital Talk program, issue of Gas loadshedding came and Hamid Mir told that one of the culprit is Fatima Fertilizer. Fertilizer industry uses around 17% (which is equal to total household consumption in Pakistan so if they stop giving gas to these industries, household gas problem will be solved) of gas in Pakistan and Government has written agreement with them that no gas will be provided to them during three months i.e. Dec, Jan and Feb. But still some factories are getting gas including Fatima Fertilizer because they are influential people and no body can do **** about them.

Check their BOD page and see who is in management team.
Board of Directors | Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited

Chairman - Arif Habib
CEO - Fawad Ahmed Mukhtar
Director - Faisal Ahmed Mukhtar

Does this last name "Mukhtar" ring any bell?

In yesterday's Capital Talk program, issue of Gas loadshedding came and Hamid Mir told that one of the culprit is Fatima Fertilizer. Fertilizer industry uses around 17% (which is equal to total household consumption in Pakistan so if they stop giving gas to these industries, household gas problem will be solved) of gas in Pakistan and Government has written agreement with them that no gas will be provided to them during three months i.e. Dec, Jan and Feb. But still some factories are getting gas including Fatima Fertilizer because they are influential people and no body can do **** about them.

Check their BOD page and see who is in management team.
Board of Directors | Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited

Chairman - Arif Habib
CEO - Fawad Ahmed Mukhtar
Director - Faisal Ahmed Mukhtar

Does this last name "Mukhtar" ring any bell?

and location 'multan' - does that ring a bell or two?

^^ no who is he

and location 'multan' - does that ring a bell or two?

Yes that's what I am saying. Both are definitely some relative or may be brother of Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar who is in PPP and current Defence minister. And Multan is the city of our peer, gadi nasheen Prime Minister. Hamid Mir said in program that these people in Fatima Fertilizer are very influential and has connections in federal government. He even asked Petroleum Minister Asim Hussain about them but he conveniently side stepped his question. Here is the discussion between them upon disconnecting gas supply to those powerful industries.

Asim Hussain: kuch hain industries jo law and order ke situation create kar kay hamaray amlay ko ghusnay nahi day rahay

Hamid Mir: acha yani aap kise ka naam lena pasand karain gay takay poori qom ko pata chal jaey kay ye gas chore kon hain

Asim Hussan: main is waqt....naam ...mere paas list nahi hai...agar mujhe pata hota to kuch industries ka naam lay leta...but i know there are a few industries jo disconnection nahi allow kar rahi

Hamid Mir: Dr. sahab agar aab bura na manain....to shaaed ye gas chore aap say zaiada taqatwar hain isee leay in ka naam aap ke zaban-e-mubarak pay nahi araha

Hamid Mir did not actually say Fatima fertlizier did he?

I did not hear that.

And another thing to add, the Respected and venerable Minister for Petroleum is on holidays, in times of acute crisis such as this.

Oh the irony. Qaum ko khanay kay liyay gas nhn or yeh sala chuttian mana raha hai!(excuse the language).

Defence Minister, Multan, it all fits in. I wonder that the minister might have gotten some stick for saying it on national TV that somebody is stealing gas!

what would u eat if u close ghas to fertilizer...!!!

the solution is importing LNG not cutting supplies to fertilizers or textiles!!!!!!!!!!

but they should pay as so the household..i think thats the real problem..otherwise we wouldnt see any investment in gas sector even though wee have large blocks, as we are not seeing now.

Pakarab fertilizer is located in multan
fatima fertilizer is some where near the Sindh border in Punjab

Back
Top Bottom