What's new

Fasih Mohammad deported from Saudi, arrested in Delhi

good that Saudi authorities repatriated the indian terrorist.....why should they be in Saudi when Saudi itself is worried about internal jihadist threats

btw, Saudi's internal intel agency is not called "arabian intelligence" -- locally they refer to it as the Mukhabarat but i think internationally they just call it the Intelligence Directorate.

why should he be in saudi? he is being in the ummah thats all.

nope; sorry, incorrect. Pakistan never even claimed the guy. He's an indian citizen and Pakistan had nothing to do with him. Though in line with the nature of confused indians (who are loathe to acknowledge that there are plenty of homegrown terror outfits within their country) try to pin the blame on Pakistan and then even go so far as to claim that an arrest of an indian terrorist in Saudi Arabia is analogous to "Pakistan becoming isolated" or Pakistan being "sold out" by allies -- which is absurd and childish only.

I don't even believe the whole myth about the so-called "Karachi control room"; the indians cant even muster the courage or ability to share any evidence -- either with us, or even with the press! 4 years later, they're still butt-hurt b/c a few lightly armed kids were able to pull off one of the most audacious attacks on an entire city (the financial capital at that)
the only thing you guys ever believe is some religious supremacist thing. so i dont expect you guys to believe in the truth.

I doubt KSA tries anything with India. KSA just does not want scum like Osama in its land so it kicked him out. India need KSA not the other way around.
KSA wants to invest hundreds of billions of dollars in India and for that these measures are always taken as ties need to be improve when you explore new territory. So both nations need each other.
Read more news buddy, its your uninformed judgement speaking.

Thanks.

why should he be in saudi? he is being in the ummah thats all.

sorry....that's no an answer. Saudi Arabia has visa regulations and local laws like any other country. Like your religious group, ours incidentally also has bad apples.

as i said -- Saudi is wary about the threat posed by domestic jihadist cells; they are over-whelmed already. This man in question, a suspected terrorist (a national of your country) is now repatriated so the onus is on you now to try him - based on evidence (which i know hasn't always been a plus point for your india, unfortunately)

the only thing you guys ever believe is some religious supremacist thing. so i dont expect you guys to believe in the truth.

sorry....again --that's not an answer

good to see SA acting in favour of India. we need to sternthen the ties & rope in more GULF countrie like UAE. we need them to expose the hideouts of the terrorists.

good going to the inteligance services of the country.

a suspected terrorist (a national of your country) is now repatriated so the onus is on you now to try him - based on evidence (which i know hasn't always been a plus point for your India (FYI proper nouns ALWAYS being with a capital letter), unfortunately)

Seriously? Why dont you check the conviction rate of terrorists in India and then post your comment.

Back
Top Bottom