What's new

Fashion, destroying Pakistan from within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Fashion, but the models certainly destroy the idea of the clothes... Urrkk.
If the point to make the women attractive by having them wear less and show skin, fashion has failed. Fashion should reflect the norms of society and be adaptive to it. So while its not always Burqas or Bikinis in Pakistan.. there is a certain decorum on the streets that should also be catered to apart from just the wear for the extravagant parties of the elite 2%.

Oye butt kahin ke, i am never interested in being just a friend let alone bhai jaan. Not when i play hard party hard.

Rehneiii deiii.....even the Indian Models you were friends with tied to your wrist that Rakhiii type things that Indians do to their Brothers - Baaaaat kartaaa haiii ! :p:

Who is the girl in your avatar?

Not sure about Fashion, but the models certainly destroy the idea of the clothes... Urrkk.
If the point to make the women attractive by having them wear less and show skin, fashion has failed. Fashion should reflect the norms of society and be adaptive to it. So while its not always Burqas or Bikinis in Pakistan.. there is a certain decorum on the streets that should also be catered to apart from just the wear for the extravagant parties of the elite 2%.

Actually the idea is that society will adopt new styles that fashion houses design. Trendsetting.

(Whether the fashions depicted here will catch on in Pak is a different question, but I'm just saying the principle.)

Someone ask these designers what are these dresses for?? No one can wear them anywhere... These dresses are only designed for Ramp... And having Phoenix on my shirt don't make me Worship Satan...
Seriously I always laugh when a Man is designing for a woman...just coz he cant wear torn rags he makes the woman wear them :rofl: and stupid women stunt it then they say they are free when they are indeed slaves of fashion (made by man so slaves of men?)

And then the women who design they say tum jahaloun wala kapra design kertay ho...yeh dekho hum tum say baray jahal hain coz we know no one can wear this stuff yet we waste time, money and effort instead of giving to charity! :rofl:

Fashion... :disagree:

offtopic: why Pakistani female models suck in look in those pictures except number 6 pic model (from top), where are beautiful girls ? male models are looking cool
Beautiful girls dont wear torn rags :rofl:

Seriously I always laugh when a Man is designing for a woman...just coz he cant wear torn rags he makes the woman wear them :rofl: and stupid women stunt it then they say they are free when they are indeed slaves of fashion (made by man so slaves of men?)

And then the women who design they say tum jahaloun wala kapra design kertay ho...yeh dekho hum tum say baray jahal hain coz we know no one can wear this stuff yet we waste time, money and effort instead of giving to charity! :rofl:

Men are better designers just as men are better cooks. Jealous much?

Men are better designers just as men are better cooks. Jealous much?
Yup :agree: the softy ones are! :agree: and nothing to be jealous of...they design not to wear so we girls aint loosing anything...

Plus they design crap because they dont wear it and have no idea how shitty + impractical some of the things look like :woot:

Yup :agree: the softy ones are! :agree: and nothing to be jealous of...they design not to wear so we girls aint loosing anything...

Plus they design crap because they dont wear it and have no idea how shitty + impractical some of the things look like :woot:

Ramp designs are just that, they are an artists expression of creativity. Not practicality. I know poofty men are designers usually but straight dudes are as well. Men can dress, and gay men even better.

Season collection is rarely displayed if at all. It's only patterns that are shown off.

Ramp designs are just that, they are an artists expression of creativity. Not practicality. I know poofty men are designers usually but straight dudes are as well. Men can dress, and gay men even better.

Season collection is rarely displayed if at all. It's only patterns that are shown off.
I was watching that fashion runaway show thing well all the guys who come in are all softey :p:

The girls are either emo or slightly bitchy :blink: no wonder today's industry churns crap! :rofl:

Then the judges ...man they all wanna act like professionals but sometimes they sound like they have no taste....and then when they describe its revealing but not in a bad way :blink: and when they criticize its revealing like slutty... :rofl: man I have too much free time in the evening to watch crap :rofl:

534a9a122d5ea.jpg

534ac22e4b0b2.jpg

I'm sorry, but how are these two even models??
What is this? Aunty-hour in fashion industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom