What's new

Farewell to Incredible India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Indian like to boast so much? I don't see how others are doing it like Indian.

Oh kiddy kiddy.. what did Indian boast to make you go nuts???

Oh kiddy kiddy.. what did Indian boast to make you go nuts???

We are not going nuts! We are gloating now. :lol:

Boastful/arrogant people deserve it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Popcorn time to watch ruppee hit 80 to 1 USD mark :lol:

Brazil has the 6th largest economy, India has the 11th largest economy.

Yet I've never heard any Brazilian boasting about "Shining Brazil Superpower!!!"

Funny, isn't it? :P

Yes none of the 100s of brasilian members of the forum never said it..

nice observation. :tup:

We are not going nuts! We are gloating now. :lol:

Boastful people deserve it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Popcorn time to watch ruppee hit 80 to 1 USD mark :lol:

Yeahhh popcorm... me like ...boastinggggggggggg:yahoo:

Brazil has the 6th largest economy, India has the 11th largest economy.

Yet I've never heard any Brazilian boasting about "Shining Brazil Superpower!!!"

Funny, isn't it? :P
Wud u care to provide link?

Article is beautiful,... shakesphere isnt it?:what:

Check out this paragraph from the article:

The dreary conclusion, is that India’s feeble politics are now ushering in several years of feebler economic growth.

Indeed, the politicians’ most complacent belief is that voters will just put up with lower growth—because they supposedly care only about state handouts, the next meal, cricket and religion.

Indians don't seem really angry about the 5.3% growth, do they?

They can get really angry over a lot of things, from corruption, to religion, to a reduction in state handouts.

But not about economic growth, even though it is the main driver in poverty reduction and rising living standards? Isn't that strange?

Check out this paragraph from the article:

Indians don't seem really angry about the 5.3% growth, do they?

They can get really angry over a lot of things, from corruption, to religion, to a reduction in state handouts.

But not about economic growth, even though it is the main driver in poverty reduction and improving living standards? Isn't that strange?

For the past 8 or more days , you have been saying " oh Indians please check out my 5.3 post, please check it...

Are you mentaly unstable or something. ???shall i google you the nearest clinic ???:what:

For the past 8 or more days , you have been saying " oh Indians please check out my 5.3 post, please check it...

Are you mentaly unstable or something. ???shall i google you the nearest clinic ???:what:

But what's he saying is the truth. Anything wrong talking about the truth? :lol:

Or you only want to hear what you want and not the real thing. We can accomodate for you a little bit. :lol:

Do you have a chronic inability to discuss the thread topic? :P

Several times I have asked you to comment on the Economist article in the OP, but it seems you have not actually read it yet.

But what's he saying is the truth. Anything wrong talking about the truth? :lol:

Or you only want to hear what you want and not the real thing. We can accomodate for you a little bit. :lol:

.. 8 days of truth is good. lets pray he says atleast for 30 days the same truth. :laugh:

2-3 Chinese guys coming daily on Pakistan defence forum to tell truth is really promising...

tell more.. its very interesting and entertaining...:tup:

Do you have a chronic inability to discuss the thread topic. :P

Several times I have asked you to comment on the Economist article in the OP, but it seems you have not actually read it yet.

Its hard when the forum is spammed of same sh!t by you... just point how much have you discussed other than posting same articles for the past 8 days in many many threads on same.

You need serious treatment. Its curable , lets pray.

LOL, the IMF specifically said that GDP (PPP) should NOT be used for international comparisons. :wave:

"The IMF considers that GDP in purchase-power-parity (PPP) terms is NOT the most appropriate measure for comparing the relative size of countries to the global economy, because PPP price levels are influenced by non-traded services, which are more relevant domestically than globally," the IMF said.

"The Fund believes that GDP at market rates is a more relevant comparison."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/04/26/us.china.economy/index.html

-------------------------------

Its hard when the forum is spammed of same sh!t by you... just point how much have you discussed other than posting same articles for the past 8 days in many many threads on same.

You need serious treatment. Its curable , lets pray.

Sorry buddy, I don't know how to pray. Or who to pray to. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom