What's new

Farewell to Incredible India

Status
Not open for further replies.
But coming back to topic,

in 1950 india's total population was 369 million & india's total population in 2012 is 1.22 billion. minus muslim population in india that is 13% today which is roughly 156 million so total hindu population of india is 1.066 billion thats a more than three fold increse in Hindu population,

So hindus are the ones who are breeding like pigs here.

yeah a full moon come every 27 days.

we are strong in IT> we link using video conference. also we dont have to meet up to tell them what they have to do.

Let me put it another way our trade with usa alone is about $300-$500 billions and is it more than india entire trade with the world:lol:

you are such a crook - pakistan's population was In 1950, Pakistan had a population of 37 million people

ho ho then its even worse.. 37 million included Bangladesh. today BD + pak is 330Million (150BD +180 Pak) so you guys are 300/37 9 times . wah bhai wah.. what enjoyment

Junkies should stop making babies, where ever they are, just to extract benefits from the host countries..

Let me put it another way our trade with usa alone is about $300-$500 billions and is it more than india entire trade with the world:lol:
you send all your natural resource to US. great . we keep ours to ourselves. we only export IT billing to US.
the more you send to us, the more shameful for you

Pakistani junkies, watch your mouth.. After failing at all fronts, abuses are the last resort for your losers.

With such "quality" posts like these, I can't believe you made it to senior members status.

talk is bloody cheap if you are that important why aint they coming to india????:rofl:

yes we go to india once in a fullmoon just like every others world leaders:rofl:
That's the best you can do...come up with better argument....:lol:

But coming back to topic,

in 1950 india's total population was 369 million & india's total population in 2012 is 1.22 billion. minus muslim population in india that is 13% today which is roughly 156 million so total hindu population of india is 1.066 billion thats a more than three fold increse in Hindu population,

So hindus are the ones who are breeding like pigs here.
we have grown roughly 3 times.
you guys have grown 10 times.
so who is the bigger pig .. you.

With such "quality" posts like these, I can't believe you made it to senior members status.

Yeah, yeah!! If that's a criteria then people calling others mofos when ran out of arguments should be in the line of fire first..

talk is bloody cheap if you are that important why aint they coming to india????:rofl:
LOL. more than half of the ppl of these arab land are bharathi's...:lol:
why should they come to India, when they are seeing Indians every day. it's like a proxy economy for us. Win-Win for both sides.
no wonder u have no soft power.:whistle:

you send all your natural resource to US. great . we keep ours to ourselves. we only export IT billing to US.
the more you send to us, the more shameful for you

LOL with post like this i think your brain is functioning like a 15 years old ,may be you are omg i m talking to a 15 years old here

Yeah, sounded perfectly alright if not for the suddenly missing word "SCREWED UP HDB AND WORKING 8am to 9pm", LOLOL, another well tailored sentence to cover up your lies.

Come on! you r still holding on to our blue card, be a Man, back up your words with action literally, quit singapore completely now. And stop putting out more lies such as the above or any excuses that are as lamb as "Both India and Singapore are fortunate to have me..., I contributed Greatly...., BLAH BLAH....."

Lastly, you sounded so anti social, anti chinese, anti-pakistani, anti-blangadeshi....so why you want to mix with a country that comprises of so many nationalities and ethicities?
Thick skin! bey gia lang du lan!
ok i dont like screwed up hdb.. so whats the lie here?
you just dont have the stuff in you tell me what the problem is

what action do you want. haha.. i rejected citizenship even if its given.. hahaha.
ok i will give you the apologu you are begging from me.
i am so sorry that you guys have to live in screwed up hdb and sorry that you have to eat unhealthy makaan, sorry that you are so kiasu that even poor indians are happier and grumble lesser.
so sorry for all of the above.. Happy? now you be a man and apologie to me for saying libelous things

Wow, what a loyal indian.... but still want to stay in my "undemocratic" country. LOLOL.
i am here on a civilizing mission. i am sacrificing my youth for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom