What's new

Fanatic Islamist torched Bagawat Gita and destroyed Hindu Temple in BD

The news item was posted few days back. and oh FYI the attackers are not "Islamists" but activists of Pro-India Awami League's La Hassina. in other words "secular" pro-Indian elements.

what has led to this change of mind among them is indeed a point to ponder

Even if its a few weeks old news, i still stand by my point, that Bangladesh is well on its way to become another Islamic country. And while it gets through that, it will become more of a pain to regional stability by its very nature.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Srimad Bhagavad Gita torched and Srivas Angan temple complex destroyed by fanatic Islamists in Bangladesh
On behalf of MMDSRS, Pinaki Das, a Hind activist of BD forwarded a mail demanding justice in favour of BD Hindus as : ”WE DEMAND PROPER PUNISHMENT TO OUR GOVERNMENT. PLEASE HELP US AND CREATE PRESSURE TO THEM FOR INITIATING PROPER STEPS.

I am with the demand above by Mr. Pinaki Das. The perpetrators must be found, tried and given an exemplary punishment. Religious extremisms are not tolerated by the common people in Bangladesh. They are with the victimized Holy Granth of the Hindus.

The news item was posted few days back. and oh FYI the attackers are not "Islamists" but activists of Pro-India Awami League's La Hassina. in other words "secular" pro-Indian elements.

what has led to this change of mind among them is indeed a point to ponder

Selectively reading ?

Janab Dipu Sheikh maintains his political connection with Awami League and Jamat e Islami – Bangladesh, both hand in hand. Dipu has open criminal connection with Islamist to run his persecution program

Wow its a long article. Where is the source??? Did not see in recent news coverage here...

Its a sermon they have written based on the attack few days back by AL activists on a temple . i think you remember it was posted few days back

Ohh yes there was a thread few days ago i remember. Somebody built a makeshift temple on somebody else's property to grab that land and the other guy also wanted to grab it destroye that. Well what i can say..

mmmm so India is ready to take all Hindus from Bangladesh and give them Indian citizens ? are you going to support it? if YES on basis of what ? Religion ?

Any religion who followers are persecuted and whose life is in danger are welcome in India. Period.

The Parsis were welcomed, the Bagdadi Jews were welcomed, the Syrian Christians were welcomed, the Tibetan Buddhists were welcomed . Heck even Palestinian refugees are there and so WHY NOT Hindus of BD ? After the spiritual home for Hinduism is India only.

Its a sermon they have written based on the attack few days back by AL activists on a temple . i think you remember it was posted few days back

He was also a Jaamati activist simultaneosly.

Wow its a long article. Where is the source??? Did not see in recent news coverage here...

Same here, didn hear about it nor did any leading newspaper carry it. If it was a religious fist fight then everyone would have heard it but thats not the case here. Seems to me more like political stuff rather than religious as the secular AL was behind the act.

Even if its a few weeks old news, i still stand by my point, that Bangladesh is well on its way to become another Islamic country. And while it gets through that, it will become more of a pain to regional stability by its very nature.

It is an Islamic country just like India is a Hindu country despite incorporating the word "secular" in constitution. and above all the people have the right to become whatever they want of their country You Me or anyone has no right to force our version of secularism or Islam on them.

nobody is supporting the attack. all we are saying is please keep out the word "Islamists" from it because the attackers were PRO INDIA secular hassina people

Same here, didn hear about it nor did any leading newspaper carry it. If it was a religious fist fight then everyone would have heard it but thats not the case here. Seems to me more like political stuff rather than religious as the secular AL was behind the act.

It is given that Dipu Sheikh was a member of Islamist Jamaat also.

It is an Islamic country just like India is a Hindu country despite incorporating the word "secular" in constitution. and above all the people have the right to become whatever they want of their country You Me or anyone has no right to force our version of secularism or Islam on them.

When I say Bangladesh is on its way to become a Islamic country, i mean, The hardcore fundamentalists, or I should say the practicing Muslims, are becoming stronger in Bangladesh, and over the period of time, when they would become the majority, it would become a hindrance to regional stability.

I hope Indians do realise this, that Bangladesh in the coming time, can become a pain for our security.

Any religion who followers are persecuted and whose life is in danger are welcome in India. Period.

The Parsis were welcomed, the Bagdadi Jews were welcomed, the Syrian Christians were welcomed, the Tibetan Buddhists were welcomed . Heck even Palestinian refugees are there and so WHY NOT Hindus of BD ? After the spiritual home for Hinduism is India only.

The syrian Christians migrated long time back when there was no current day tricolor India so keep them out. Budhism was driven out by Hindus in ancient times so anyway that is another debate.

Coming to the topic Tibetan issue is political so you have sheltered them. as far as giving Indian citizenship to BD Hindus i am asking will there be popular support for it and any legal amendment will be easy ??

if it will make a precedent for sheltering hindus from around the world in India like Israel does so for Jews

He was also a Jaamati activist simultaneosly.

Who???

I can't find this incident in any mainstream Bangladeshi or Indian newspapers either. The article itself seems to be from a blog. In any case, I think the Bangaldeshi govt. should take action if such a thing has happened.

Back
Top Bottom