What's new

Family Guy Predicts Boston Marathon Bombing - March 17th

How does this disprove anything? Do you want those behind this to flat out show you everything as they are doing?

That was a jawdropping moment.

Actually you are right, NO. I do not expect terrorists to advertise their future terror acts in a famous cartoon show even one bit, let alone ''everything''.

I've to admit however, I'm really scared.

How does this disprove anything? Do you want those behind this to flat out show you everything as they are doing?

LOL, so you think the Boston bombers were using Family Guy to show us "a bit of what they are going to do"? :rofl:

@Chinese-Dragon

You are not getting it. The blackwater and whatever other security agency guys were having trouble coordinating for the attacks. So they chose this ingenious method to communicate and plan. It was beyond their imagination that some outsider would be able to put 2 and 2 together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Family guy also had a show that stereotyped muslims as terrorist . That also came true ain't it ??

Ever heard of the Illumanati, and their subliminal ways?

facepalm.png

@Chinese-Dragon and @RKhan

You guys are making no sense. These two scenes in that Family Guy episode are pretty similar to the event that took place that day. How is 'it's not true' proving anything?

Peter even detonated a bomb TWICE, just as many times it occurred.

Reminds me of the mullahs that sell rosary beads in villages for 100 rupees and say it will cure their kids. 1 out of 1000 kids who are sick gets better, therefore the mullah is a miracle man and the beads are holy.
yea right.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a big coincidence to be sure.

But what other explanation is there? It is a comedy show.

Have you seen the actual episode? I downloaded it myself to check what the fuss was about, and the two random gags were at completely opposite ends of the episode, no relation whatsoever.

Fair enough, but we also have to keep in mind how intelligence agencies around the world operate. See, for example -

NYTimes.com | Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

We do know that the F.B.I. had been in touch with these people for a while.

Back
Top Bottom