What's new

Fall of Dacca

Why to come up with topics where indians get the chance to run their big mouths wild. Its ture we lost east pakistan and they (indians) got the chance to highlight it in every inch of opportunity they get. If we would had slaped them back hard none of them would actually be running with their mouths as usual. Bringing out the issues of SWAT they tend to neglect the number of freedom movements going on inside india. But because we had leaders like BB who actually gave the sikh file to indians, we actually were very unfortunate otherwise we would have had another stan. I just wish and hope one day we will return the favour in kind that we long awaited.

Why to come up with topics where indians get the chance to run their big mouths wild. Its ture we lost east pakistan and they (indians) got the chance to highlight it in every inch of opportunity they get. If we would had slaped them back hard none of them would actually be running with their mouths as usual. Bringing out the issues of SWAT they tend to neglect the number of freedom movements going on inside india. But because we had leaders like BB who actually gave the sikh file to indians, we actually were very unfortunate otherwise we would have had another stan. I just wish and hope one day we will return the favour in kind that we long awaited.

Because they get shown up each time they run their mouths wild. None of them has given any proof of any policy bias by the federal Pakistani government. It appears some people felt "superior" and deserved more than everyone else was getting. You could start by answering me. Was it fair to continue to give schools in both West and East Pakistan the same money, when West Pakistan had 30% of the number of schools in East Pakistan? Or was it fairer to invest more into West Pakistan to increase the number of schools so that people in both wings had the same educational oppotunities?

Or do you agree with Salim's fascist views that Bengalis are more intelligent people giving the proof that Tagori won a Nobel Prize in literature a hundred years ago, and therefore the money was better spent on these superior beings?

In other words, why have topic that embarrass the bigoted?

It is just that Neo is an even handed person.

Don't worry about India's rebel problems. Such problems will continue to be there. India being a multilingual, multicultural and multireligion country, it is easy to whip up passions by anyone and any country.

As far as doing a favour to India, please don't delay..... just for your sake. You appear to have been consumed by the suspense already!

It is good that General Musharraf and many Pakistanis are not of your genre and are more keen on the progress of Pakistan rather than squandering the national wealth on useless pursuits that bring solace to your heart.

It is not our big mouths, it is just that we are well read and factual.

May I also remind you that there are many Pakistanis on this forum who are very well read and have their facts well researched. It would be wise for you to follow them so that we can have educated discussion beyond the realm of fantasies and pet hobby horses.

There is nothing called Tagori.

Indicates that you are a total illiterate and lacking general knowledge.

One wonders what education is available in the area you come from!

Having been exposed of your biases including insulting your own countrymen like the Mohajirs, you fall back in being insulting and crass.

It shows your class!

Please desist from being crude, even if it your forte, since this forum is for decent people as I take it from the class of friends I have here who are Moderators!

You said it. No need to resort to threats! Do you take the Shiv Sena approach by Bal to kill anyone that disagrees with your religious philosophy also? Fascism disguised under cover of "building bridges" indeed.

Or do you agree with Salim's fascist views that Bengalis are more intelligent people giving the proof that Tagori won a Nobel Prize in literature a hundred years ago, and therefore the money was better spent on these superior beings?

The money was coming from East Pakistan, in case you have forgotten that!

I am no fascist, it is just that I answered you with facts when you acted the fascists and called the East Pakistanis as illiterates.

I am no Bangladeshi, but I sure have no qualms in defending those who are being slandered for no other reason, except that you are trying to prove a point that does not exist - that Bangladeshis are an illiterate mass!

They are not and they are politically very alive and not the "Jo Hukum" class.

As far as Shiv Sena is concerned, they are the lunatic fringe, just like the good old Lal Mazjid lot! Are these terrorists the face of Pakistan? I think not. And yet exist!

Logic should not be cast to the winds in the name of sham and contrived patriotism!

Patriotism is a greater phenomenon than what you think you are projecting. You are projecting biases and passing it off a patriotism.

The money was coming from East Pakistan, in case you have forgotten that!

So East Pakistan was not part of Pakistan now? You still havent given me a valid reason why East Pakistanis should have had better educational opportunities than West Pakistanis, except that Bengalis are a superior people that are more intelligent than any West Pakistani, because they have a Noble Prize Winner!

In other words, why have topic that embarrass the bigoted?

My My! Look who's talking.

It is just that Neo is an even handed person.

No doubt Neo and other moderators are very balanced and this is one of the reason's why this forum has turned out to be so progressive and that is the only reason that inspite of being a pakistani based forum, indians are allowed to discuss and rant anything even at some posts the complete distruction of pakistan was also shown by an indian memeber. But when i say why to come up with topics like these, it doesnt include Neo in paticular, but the one reason that he is a pakistani and i'm sure it hurts him equaly as to any other pakistani when people like you just rant and rant, because you just got the opportunity to do so.

Don't worry about India's rebel problems. Such problems will continue to be there. India being a multilingual, multicultural and multireligion country, it is easy to whip up passions by anyone and any country.

Why would i worry, infact i'm glad about it to be honest, and please it has nothing to do with multi BS, but the basic fact that despite of the great secularism being shown to the world, in reality its just a hindu dominated region where minorites being crushed like some sort of animals. Now dont get started with protaying yourself as a minority because you cant deny the fact how many times muslims have being killed in gujrat by the hindus in this so called country of multicultural and mulitreligion.

As far as doing a favour to India, please don't delay..... just for your sake. You appear to have been consumed by the suspense already!

It is good that General Musharraf and many Pakistanis are not of your genre and are more keen on the progress of Pakistan rather than squandering the national wealth on useless pursuits that bring solace to your heart.

Dont worry! we wouldnt need your permission to do so. And i think you forget the book written by the president himself let me recall the name for you, In the line of fire, where he clearly wrote, his men were ready to avenge Dacca.

It is not our big mouths, it is just that we are well read and factual.

Indeed very well read and factual! i can already see that. Facts that best suite your propoganda.

May I also remind you that there are many Pakistanis on this forum who are very well read and have their facts well researched. It would be wise for you to follow them so that we can have educated discussion beyond the realm of fantasies and pet hobby horses.

The facts that suite indians, are actually well reasearched but other then that is all BS. Is that your point. Because this is not the first time i've seen this hipocrasy from indians. I remember some one from the indian side quoting something out of musharraf's book beacuse that suited him but when i also quoted something else from the same book of musharraf's because it did not suited his propoganda, he refused to accept it.:disagree:
And please dont tell me who to follow and who not too. Believe me i know it more then you do. When i dont know something i openly ask about it from much senior members here and my posts relating to it can be easily found here and that even included some of the senior indian memebers here as well.

Parvaiz Musharraf is a true soldier how can he forget to take revenge from India ?:crazy:

that’s the reason that he attacked Kargil and that’s why I like him its unnatural that you let go the criminals.

Parvaiz Musharraf is a true soldier how can he forget to take revenge from India ?:crazy:

that’s the reason that he attacked Kargil and that’s why I like him its unnatural that you let go the criminals.

I have not understood what you want to convey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom