What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
@roadrunner:
Indus valley civilisation is from where india and there by pakistan originated.

The IVC was not the start of the journey towards Indian culture. The IVC was basically wiped away. Its writings remain a puzzle.

So it really doesn't have anything to do with modern day India.

Debateable, but alright. The first revelation might have occurred in India (though I'd still insist on checking this), but it definitely did not develop in India.
'we' meant the humanity.

gandhi was intellectually poor and had nothing to be proud of in his entire hole thats why he stole our rivers name.....bhartis are left to defend his theft now :lol:

@roadrunner:
Indus valley civilisation is from where india and there by pakistan originated.

Why would India have originated from the IVC when it was on the banks of a river that is 93% outside of it?

looks like pakistanis read and take it to their heart on all the propaganda and nonsense published in their text books...lolz

Why would India have originated from the IVC when it was on the banks of a river that is 93% outside of it?

india originated from ganges civilization and jamna civilization that flow in their land

dude!!
I am not talking about india
as a country. I am telling about the people,their life styles,their culture etc which
Was inherited through generations and has played a
Significant role in shaping india as well as the whole humanity.

dude!!
I am not talking about india
as a country. I am telling about the people,their life styles,their culture etc which
Was inherited through generations and has played a
Significant role in shaping india as well as the whole humanity.
Ps: please consider my other posts regarding indian history.

Oh jeez not this crap again lmao..

Listen roadrunner,

Believe me when I say that I mean no disrespect nor am I making fun of you. But have you actually gone to school?

If so, can any pakistani member please post a link where I can view a textbook from pakistan. Maybe like an e book or something.

I'm really curious what you guys are taught. And its to the point where I'm actually starting to feel sorry.

INDS.jpg

By this logic, Musharraf was an Indian and I am a Pakistani .. OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom