What's new

Fake stories of Bangladeshis intruding into India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh always have problem. Till 1971 with Pakistan and now with India. They are most unhappy people. I don't have any view on Bangladeshi until i see few talking rubbish and they forget Millions of Illegal Bangladeshi in India working as Maid and driving Rickshaw. Most of the slums in Kolkatta, Delhi, Mumbai are due to Bangladesh.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Bangladesh should join big brother Pakistan. They are not capable to run a country. No offence, But that is true. A country which has no good relation with any country. Few say China, But Failed to give a single port or Buy a single fighter jet from China. Even, They don't have any defence to face any country. Bangladesh problem is permanent.

If Bangladesh wants to make good relation with India, Then do it.

If Bangladesh hates India (which is true), Then Fight with India. Improve your defence because when some crazy leader comes in power, That will be nightmare for BD.

If She want to make good relation with China or any country. Do it, I am hearing for last many years.

But Stop doing BS false propaganda. It's not that BD is small country, Even Bhutan and Nepal are very small. But we have excellent relation with both.

Bangladesh should decide clearly, Friendship or War. We are ready for both. When we can make Bangladesh as country and i am sure, we can do many more things. Silence is not weakness :wave:

Many Bangladeshi's have relative in other side . if they went to visit them what the problem . india is not Europe that we will prefer living there .

In fact, India is so poor that the Indian posters do not like even the thought of someone in their midst feeding a meal or two to his foreign Bangladeshi relatives.

All those Bangladeshi's residing in Mira Road (some 5 lac) and all those prostitutes in Taloja are neither from Assam nor from North East nor from West Bengal.

They are all from Bangladesh.

The Bangladeshi immigrants are found all over India not just in particular region.

GB

You better send us a genuine Census Report prepared by a proper govt authority to prove your point.

f20%5B1%5D.jpg

These people look like Bangladeshi?? It seems more like Assamese or Nepalese.

f25%5B1%5D.jpg

Genetically Bangladeshis cant get that big.

f29%5B1%5D.jpg

She is fair and will make more money here than Mumbai. Still not convinced as Bangladeshi.

f24%5B1%5D.jpg

Nope, Bangladeshi girls are not weird.

f33%5B1%5D.jpg

She is too short to jump over the fence..

f37%5B1%5D.jpg

Bangladeshi girls wear panties not boxer.

red3%5B1%5D.jpg

She probably came from bollywood and Raj Kapoor's familly. Not Bangladeshi. BD women cant be that good looking

It is disgusting to see how Indians can be so ugly. I thought, they all loook like Bombay film stars.

You been to both Commilla and Sylhet but never been to Agartala and Gowahati. Agartala the state capital probably the half the size of our district town Comilla (Akhaora could be a better comparison). Gowahati is pretty big (not bigger than sylhet) but the highest skyscrapper they have is 6 storeyed whereas Sylhet has building 20 storyed high. Dont compare Comilla with Bombay. You have a way of looking down at yourself.

are you sure that the highest skyscrap[er in Guwahati is just 6 storeyed ??? please let the other sensible BD member search himself on the net(a much better resource than you and me) and decide himself than giving him a wrong picture.

:lol: I was going to reply to that bs of his, but then I didn't want to derail the thread. But now since we are posting pics of prostitutes(off topic), I might as well post some photos of Guwahati.

==========================================================

Count with me Iajdani!

guwahatihenrihuetlog.jpg

guwahatinipankarsarma.jpg

5472381.jpg

GUWAHATI.jpg

Under-construction 7 x 20 floor towers

home_banner.jpg

a4.jpg

=========================================

Besides Guwahati is a sprawling city, unlike your cramped towns Sylhet and Comilla. You don't have space so obviously you ll have to build upwards.!

Guwahati---Area(340 KM[SUP]2[/SUP])---Population Density---7377/Km[SUP]2[/SUP]

Sylhet-----Area(26.5 Km[SUP]2[/SUP])---Population Density---17,479/km[SUP]2[/SUP]

Heck Guwahati is a better city than your Dhaka, which looks like a parking lot any time of the day!:rofl:

Some more photos.
f4%5B1%5D.jpg

f60%5B1%5D.jpg

f7%5B1%5D.jpg

f55%5B2%5D.jpg

f22%5B1%5D.jpg

f2%5B2%5D.jpg

Please, do not post all those Indian ugly faces. These photographs show how Indians are swimming in milk and honey. Next time when I go to India, I will take pictures of ugly Indians releasing under the open sky in the early morning hour near the rail lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom