What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Police register FIR against 250 PTI workers!

Ok but arresting sooo many seems impossible.

Well i have yet to find out what did the lockdown achieve? Apart from one dead body which is turning out to be what imran was seeking what else has been achieved? Anyway the FIR is useless. I doubt the police will hunt soo many down.

FIRs are registered for political purposes. Its not possible in KPK but a norm in Punjab! :D

In early 90's, a couple of nationalist Pashtun parties started the idea of Pashtunistan. However, it didn't get the funding or support from others. Post 1998 nuke testing, the neighboring countries wanted to support it to cut Pakistan into pieces without a war. The Pashtunistan was discussed and the idea moved forward.

However, still there wasn't public support. Post 911, the Pashtuns in KPK and Afghanistan (part of the Taliban regime ) took a lot of loss due to US and Pakistani operations. The idea of Pashtunistan became the hottest topic in the wealthy Pashtun nationalists. For this reason, they decided to expand transportation network across Pakistan to reach out to other Pashtuns involved with the nationalist / ethnic agenda and to be able to supply weapons and terrorists across Pakistan to destabilize her. Obviously funded heavily by neighbors. Also many of the rich moved to Islamabad so they can us their money and influence and make serious influential connections within the Pakistani government.

As a result, a huge migration of Rich Pashtuns happened to richest areas of Islamabad (those who have lived there can Erich this). This nationalist. Movement had become very intense and filled with significant hate towards the state if Pakistan as people were being told that the state of Pakistan is killing Pahtuns.

Now the movement supported by a few Army core commanders ( also Pashtuns), we're told to seize Islamabad so there could be a military coupe and a Pashtun will get to rule Pakistan. Plan B, should this not work, the country will be destabilized with violence where many dead bodies will emerge over time on demands that will grow with time and will never be met. The revenge to the state of Pakistan will turn the country into an economic collapse, and violence. At some point, the violence will have weaponry provided over the past ten years. And many, many killings will happen.

All of a sudden, a public figure leading this, liked by people across the country due to his past, will announce that the Pashtuns aren't given equal right to live. The killings and violence will turn this into a Punjabi against Pashtun civil war. And later, the Pashtunistan flags will be brought out, later dividing the country with slogans of freedom from the state of Pakistan.

Majority of the Pashtuns supporting this breakup and creation of Padhtunistan obviously know this but it's silent story the public as IK is using other ethnicities to get to the eventual goal. Over the past five years, in many Western countries, the ideas, maps and flags of Pashtunistan are shown and provided to the Western officials and others (Indians, Afghanistan, etc) on regular basis. Funding comes from these places too that then gets channeled from the West to Pakistan. The maps and flags can be seen by simply googling 'map of Pashtunistan'.

Let's see how this situation unfolds. I thought I'd write about what I've known for years so people may avoid violence and bloodshed !!
What a complete load of bull.

FIRs are registered for political purposes. Its not possible in KPK but a norm in Punjab! :D

No it happens in nearly every protest of any party. Its part of law to have bulk FIR and i am not sure about how the police go about it as i am not familiar with that law but i have seen FIRs happening against a thousand people at one time during zardari times.

No it happens in nearly every protest of any party. Its part of law to have bulk FIR and i am not sure about how the police go about it as i am not familiar with that law but i have seen FIRs happening against a thousand people at one time during zardari times.
There is no difference between Zordari and Noora :D

Any idea what his sources are other than his usual brain farts? :D
Well this Pashtunistan thing is pretty old, my guess is that he links everything he reads or hears about with Imran Khan. His theories are usually a mixture of conspiracy theories (mostly from social networking, blogs etc) twisted around to fit an anti-PTI narrative.
These are all symptoms of schizophrenic psychosis. (Ironically, I got this little diagnosis from his own links. As usual, he was trying to use them against IK.)

PTI appears to be a party completely reliant on hooligans to get its messages across. It's unfortunate, really.
I want you to reconsider your statement.
Was it PTI who shot dead 24 people at Model Town? PTI bombarded themselves with bullets and tear gas? PTI attacked themselves at Gujranwala? PTI killed its 2 workers themselves yesterday?
On the other hand, Noony Tunes barged in and attacked Supreme Court, and they have all of their policemen in the thanas via parchee so that they can't be stopped by anyone (everyone knows how madly corrupt Punjab Police is), MQM has already been fighting war since '88, People's Amn Committee is anything but Amn, all other religious parties have militant wings etc.
PTI is literally the only party that doesn't depend on violence or use it for their own gains. Every other party has manipulated violent hands directly and indirectly for political gains and to crush opponents.

Shouldn't IK cool off a bit? I mean he's shutting down cities by his protests and bandhs which will result in not only Pakistan losing crores of rupees every day due to the shutting down of economic activity, but create a fear psychosis among potential foreign investors.
they are looting Pakistan crores of Rupees, they are awarding contracts to those who agree to pay in their accounts in foreign countries, they are awarding ministries to their relatives, they are killing people and are not brought to justice, Pakistanis do not want these kind of people governing them,.

Every instance is a disaster made by them, in one case his motor cade was taken by a wrong way by his pilot slowing it down, when he reached the destination, hr fired the pilot, and this is not the first time he did this,.

His motorcade consist of 20 to 30 cars, include bullet proof Mercedes or BMW that he recently insisted to buy at the cost of trillion Pak Rupees. out of those vehicles ha has five for police, three for ambulances and three for Army and three bullet proof and others for his needs that they do not specify, what a shame..

Last edited:
Borring genious!
Every thing fair in love n war? So shut the crap up!

That's precisely what it is. Everything is fair in love and war. IK and his backers (Pashtun nationalists and foreign "friends"), are calling it just that, everything is fair to break Pakistan. IK's kids will be big deals in the UK, he'll be the founder of Pashtunistan. What more could you ask for?

There has been so much lobbying done by Pashtuns both from Afganistan and Pakistan here in the US, its not even funny. Every party you go to, there is a map and a flag of Pashtunistan and English translation and pictures from farsi, showing inured people and all that. ALL propaganda against the State of Pakistan.
Use a little head and it'll only work if you were not one of the members of the cult. Why do you think, out of every place, the Parliament of Pakistan was used to attack? This was a clear attempt to declare war against Pakistan and deny the State of Pakistan by attacking its parliament!!!

Why everything has to happen in Punjab by a Pashtun focused party? So once there is enough violence, the anthem can change and become "Punjabi's against the Pashtuns". Why almost 10% focus on Karachi where so many get killed every day? Becsue, SIndh isn't a part of the Pashtunistan. It'll be KPK, Afghanistan and some part of Punjab.
Why so much violence from IK (who everyone thought was educated and sensible)??? Because he wants to build a case of Punjabi against Pashtun by April 2015 to create a Pashtunistan.
Why December was chosen to stop the country from functioning with violence and these crazy protests?? Because of its relevance to East Pakistan (Set by Masters sitting in overseas as well as in Afghanistan, India, KPK, Baluchistan and Islamabad).
The Pak Army needs to step in ASAP and give IK a shut up call or else it'll be too late. Here, check out details on the Pashtunistan, its national symbol, flag and all. May God have mercy on your country!!!

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pashtunistan pres

That's precisely what it is. Everything is fair in love and war. IK and his backers (Pashtun nationalists and foreign "friends"), are calling it just that, everything is fair to break Pakistan. IK's kids will be big deals in the UK, he'll be the founder of Pashtunistan. What more could you ask for?

There has been so much lobbying done by Pashtuns both from Afganistan and Pakistan here in the US, its not even funny. Every party you go to, there is a map and a flag of Pashtunistan and English translation and pictures from farsi, showing inured people and all that. ALL propaganda against the State of Pakistan.
Use a little head and it'll only work if you were not one of the members of the cult. Why do you think, out of every place, the Parliament of Pakistan was used to attack? This was a clear attempt to declare war against Pakistan and deny the State of Pakistan by attacking its parliament!!!

Why everything has to happen in Punjab by a Pashtun focused party? So once there is enough violence, the anthem can change and become "Punjabi's against the Pashtuns". Why almost 10% focus on Karachi where so many get killed every day? Becsue, SIndh isn't a part of the Pashtunistan. It'll be KPK, Afghanistan and some part of Punjab.
Why so much violence from IK (who everyone thought was educated and sensible)??? Because he wants to build a case of Punjabi against Pashtun by April 2015 to create a Pashtunistan.
Why December was chosen to stop the country from functioning with violence and these crazy protests?? Because of its relevance to East Pakistan (Set by Masters sitting in overseas as well as in Afghanistan, India, KPK, Baluchistan and Islamabad).
The Pak Army needs to step in ASAP and give IK a shut up call or else it'll be too late. Here, check out details on the Pashtunistan, its national symbol, flag and all. May God have mercy on your country!!!

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pashtunistan pres
lol now copy pasting

nawaz sharif can use state machinary to fight janoon... lets see who wins .. it is just Noon vs Janoon

lol now copy pasting. nawaz sharif can use state machinary to fight janoon... lets see who wins .. it is just Noon vs Janoon

I don't know what "janoon" is. But let me clarify your post a bit. You meant to say its Pashtuns vs. Punjabis (or the State of Pakistan) and let's see who wins in building a Pashtunistan???
I think the Pak Army won't let that happen. They've gotten the game plan and they'll try to stop it. If its too late, unfortunately, a new country will appear as people part of this silent system are marketing it to be. There is hundreds of millions of funding going to Pakistan illegally and through anti-Pakistan sponsors like India, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. Someone should investigate and stop that. May God have mercy on Pakistan.

I don't know what "janoon" is. But let me clarify your post a bit. You meant to say its Pashtuns vs. Punjabis (or the State of Pakistan) and let's see who wins in building a Pashtunistan???
I think the Pak Army won't let that happen. They've gotten the game plan and they'll try to stop it. If its too late, unfortunately, a new country will appear as people part of this silent system are marketing it to be. There is hundreds of millions of funding going to Pakistan illegally and through anti-Pakistan sponsors like India, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. Someone should investigate and stop that. May God have mercy on Pakistan.
lol. again in ur zaid hamid mood. bro please start taking ur meds. only u a US citizen, loyal to US come up with stupid theories . No even jahil patwairs fall for it .

let me tel u a plan , support vote audit. imran khan will be exposed, u will win . why dnt u come to that?

B4jaMciCcAAN_iH.jpg

LLAH KI LATI BEAWAZ HOTI H AB.B AGR KOI PMLN AUR RANA KO SUPORT KRTA H TO LANAT

Imran Khan wants to see Pakistan burn.
Nops what he really needs is some dead bodies because without blood, there is no use of anything. And the tendency of N to resist, would give them just that. PPP made a smart move by saying that that if they wanted to block the roads, sure they could do that but without harming anybody. And how much galian PTI received from general public after blocking shahra-e-faisal is an evidence that if left on their own, such moves would only bring more harm to them.

Nops what he really needs is some dead bodies because without blood, there is no use of anything. And the tendency of N to resist, would give them just that. PPP made a smart move by saying that that if they wanted to block the roads, sure they could do that but without harming anybody. And how much galian PTI received from general public after blocking shahra-e-faisal is an evidence that if left on their own, such moves would only bring more harm to them.
stop killing people they would be no dead bodies. That is what is done in model town and pmln bring workers out and killed people . that is why they are changing strategy now

Back
Top Bottom