What's new

Faisal Shahzad is not Pakistani: FM

Had you remained updated you should have known that the intensity of 'ownership' by the GoP in the both the cases has remained similar.

BTW, in case you didnt know Afia was not arrested inside the US.

Lastly, the comparison drawn by yourself between Shahzad and Afia got me thinking of your intellect.

May be you are one of those 'geniuses' who compare Kashmir and Balochistan every now and then!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Faisal Shahzad is not Pakistani: FM - GEO.tv

Faisal Shahzad is not Pakistani: FM

Updated at: 2232 PST, Sunday, May 09, 2010

KARACHI: Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi Sunday said Faisal Shahzad, the man involved in failed attack at Times Squre, is not a Pakistani but a naturalised American citizen.

In an interview when asked to comment on reports of recovery of two Pakistani passports from Faisal Shahzad, Qureshi said: “I will have to check. I am not aware of that but I am aware that he is a naturalised American citizen, and the Government of Pakistan will cooperate with the United States and help them in whatever way we can.”

He said Pakistan is serious in its probe into the Mumbai attacks. Hafiz Saeed was arrested but was later set free by the court in the absence of sufficient evidence.

“Pakistan wants cordial relations with India and we will not let any terrorist outfit sabotage the process of dialogue between the two countries,” the FM said.

He said he would invite Indian external minister to visit Pakistan for talks. Back channel diplomacy is of no use without front channel diplomacy, he added.

another lie. pakistan also said same on the nationality of 26/11 terroist ajmal ali kasab. and at last they accepted that he is pakistani nationalist. and same will be happened in this case that "at last they accepted the truth"

another lie. pakistan also said same on the nationality of 26/11 terroist ajmal ali kasab. and at last they accepted that he is pakistani nationalist. and same will be happened in this case that "at last they accepted the truth"

This requires a big nice facepalm.

Or in case of certain people (including the current president of Pakistan-Zardhari) innocent even after proven guilty

Albeit i don't hang his picture in my living room, but apparently the Swiss courts also cleared him which hardly come under Pakistan's jurisdiction.
Talking of innocent after proven guilty, how is your former defense minister Fernandes, almost feel close to him.

Why resort to personal attack on my intellect? Just answer the question...

Had you remained updated you should have known that the intensity of 'ownership' by the GoP in the both the cases has remained similar.

BTW, in case you didnt know Afia was not arrested inside the US.

Lastly, the comparison drawn by yourself between Shahzad and Afia got me thinking of your intellect.

May be you are one of those 'geniuses' who compare Kashmir and Balochistan every now and then!

another lie. this is a same case like 26/11 mumbai attack. at the starting pakistan did not accepted that ajmal ali kasab is pakistani but at last they accepted it. same will be happened in this case.

There really is no comparison between Balochistan and Kashmir

While 1st is a case of internal rebellion due to mis management and bad policies of the govt of Pakistan, 2nd is the case of undeclared war between Pakistan and India and Pakistan's use of cross border terrorism as an instrument of proxy war

Here is how another Pakistani member answered the same question -
You know the answer. Islamist, jihadist, xenophobes and other irrational bunch jump on the Aafia is the "daughter of Pakistan" bandwagon. Shahzad's case is a "conspiracy to defame Pakistan".

Albeit i don't hang his picture in my living room, but apparently the Swiss courts also cleared him which hardly come under Pakistan's jurisdiction.
Talking of innocent after proven guilty, how is your former defense minister Fernandes, almost feel close to him.

You need to brush up on the cases against Zardhari...From the newspaper of your own country of residence

BBC News - Pakistan to ask Switzerland to reopen Zardari cases

The case is not getting reopened because Zardhari has immunity as a head of state...and was pardoned as a part of NRO earlier...

Here is how another Pakistani member answered the same question -
This is what your country fellow ranted earlier.
Similar to most Pakistanis' selective mentality about terrorism aka Pro Pakistan terrorists vs anti Pakistan terrorists..
Same can be applied for your pick and chose mentality.
If you had satisfied your ego with the earlier, why waste the thread.

the guy has history in Pakistan, This issue is in its premature state, let the investigations be held and data come out..

You need to brush up on the cases against Zardhari...From the newspaper of your own country of residence

BBC News - Pakistan to ask Switzerland to reopen Zardari cases

The case is not getting reopened because Zardhari has immunity as a head of state...and was pardoned as a part of NRO earlier...
From Shahzad to Afia and now Zardari, you do need to get your priorities in place. Damn you are so confusing, i have forgotten who are we discussing here.

Back
Top Bottom