What's new

Facts versus fiction/opinions about the WoT and Pakistan

You have to see the genius of bharatis and Americans when it comes to the matter of evidence.

Pakistan accuses - Pakistan must provide evidence!
US or Afghanistan or Bharat accuses - 3 countries can never lie if they're saying the same thing, even if they're not providing any evidence! :-)lol:)

F*cking top grade hypocrites.

Now Karzai is seeking help from Indians, not sure what luck will Indians have where Americans failed
does it mean that Karzai is showing lack of confidence to the Americans?
brining in yet another foreigner into this quagmire of a conflict will only affect the peace drive because the Taliban have had enough of the foreigners already. Nothern Alliance might support it because they are the biggest beneficiary but Indians will be seen as just another invader.

Afghans are already protesting and demanding the departure of the foreign forces “without the tacist support of the ISI” so the Afghan government should see the writing on the wall and don’t give its people more reasons to protest.

Afghans protest ahead of invasion anniversary | World | DAWN.COM

IB: I think you should polish up your great piece and send it for publication in a newspaper with a large western audience.

never ever again “maray Abu ki toba “

yes there is a lot of room left for improvement but it already took me 3 days to complete and trying to answer everything from a Pakistani side meant that I "HAD" to include all questions or I will get burned.
anyone with a better writing skills can make a better version of it and improve it.
the main idea was to write something at the expense of a Fox news affected American mindset but pass a serious message too .

never ever again “maray Abu ki toba “

yes there is a lot of room left for improvement but it already took me 3 days to complete and trying to answer everything from a Pakistani side meant that I "HAD" to include all questions or I will get burned.
anyone with a better writing skills can make a better version of it and improve it.
the main idea was to write something at the expense of a Fox news affected American mindset but pass a serious message too .

Your main idea is very good, and deserves a larger audience where it will have a greater effect. I think your effort in this direction would be important. Pakistan must present its side wherever it can, however it can, and this can be a step in that direction.

Leaving aside the wholearticle about Pak and US relation I just have 1 question.

How does the Indian involvement in building schools, hospitals and roads in Afghanistan actually threatens Pakistan? We do not have any boots on the ground and nor our drones are attacking you?

IB: I think you should polish up your great piece and send it for publication in a newspaper with a large western audience.

Good idea VCheng, this article deserves to be in a major newspaper in Pakistan, DAWN maybe?

Leaving aside the wholearticle about Pak and US relation I just have 1 question.

How does the Indian involvement in building schools, hospitals and roads in Afghanistan actually threatens Pakistan? We do not have any boots on the ground and nor our drones are attacking you?

kaash ap ke ye baat 100 percent theek hoti.......... i think you should ask your intelligence that why they are supporting rouge elements. if we did it to you then........you will say it is terrorism but if you do then its your right.......i am not complaining just clearing the dust......and i know your think tank follows chankeya ideology so we are prepared.......... but humanity should prevail all along.......for this you should correct your self and so should we

Being honest!many ppl in the world don't know Amarican language which is frequently being spoken in india!I ain't talking about English as you know very well,talkin about (Amaricnish)when they put words in your mouth!U never miss a chance declaring pakistan a terrorist state,

you were done putting boots on our gound in 65 and 70,its not about boots anymore.it's more like a proxy war to de stabilize pakistan!

It's ain't about building schools and hospitls,it just makes me laugh when you say this,
it is just about to keep yourself in proxy war against pakistan!
who cares about afghanistan and afghan ppl either?

kaash ap ke ye baat 100 percent theek hoti.......... i think you should ask your intelligence that why they are supporting rouge elements. if we did it to you then........you will say it is terrorism but if you do then its your right.......i am not complaining just clearing the dust......and i know your think tank follows chankeya ideology so we are prepared.......... but humanity should prevail all along.......for this you should correct your self and so should we

very true although its very noble of the Indians to spare cash for the Afghans although their own citizens should be first priority but if its done only as stated and out of same spirit and honesty as East India company which initially medically treated some Indian royalty and earned their trust then there is no harm and cause to worry is it?

when a country that has nothing in common, language or culture or border and is thousands of miles away (over 1100 to be exact) and it suddenly out of the blue is so generous to you then you should welcome it with open arms and initially allow it to open the diplomatic, cultural and economic setup in the country and if there is political turmoil & unrest (as it was back in the days of East India company’s arrival in India) and is now in Afghanistan then naturally you should allow it to setup its military camps like back in the days the local maharajas allowed the East India Company to build up forts. Whats wrong with that eh? These generous outsiders have earned your trust and brought help and prosperity without even asking so why doubt their intentions?:angel:

Your govt. keeps on saying that they will provide proof of the so-called indian involvement in Baluchistan but till now no proof has been given to India/U.S. or U.N.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Being honest!many ppl in the world don't know Amarican language which is frequently being spoken in india!I ain't talking about English as you know very well,talkin about (Amaricnish)when they put words in your mouth!U never miss a chance declaring pakistan a terrorist state,

you were done putting boots on our gound in 65 and 70,its not about boots anymore.it's more like a proxy war to de stabilize pakistan!

It's ain't about building schools and hospitls,it just makes me laugh when you say this,
it is just about to keep yourself in proxy war against pakistan!
who cares about afghanistan and afghan ppl either?

Please point out where in my post have I said Pakistan is a terrorist state?

very true although its very noble of the Indians to spare cash for the Afghans although their own citizens should be first priority but if its done only as stated and out of same spirit and honesty as East India company which initially medically treated some Indian royalty and earned their trust then there is no harm and cause to worry is it?

when a country that has nothing in common, language or culture or border and is thousands of miles away (over 1100 to be exact) and it suddenly out of the blue is so generous to you then you should welcome it with open arms and initially allow it to open the diplomatic, cultural and economic setup in the country and if there is political turmoil & unrest (as it was back in the days of East India company’s arrival in India) and is now in Afghanistan then naturally you should allow it to setup its military camps like back in the days the local maharajas allowed the East India Company to build up forts. Whats wrong with that eh? These generous outsiders have earned your trust and brought help and prosperity without even asking so why doubt their intentions?:angel:

Wow this is a new tactic. Comapring the GoI to the East India Company. First India and afghanistan have had a long relationshipgoing back to Mauryan dynasty. Secondly we are not setting up any military camps in Afghanistan. Thirdly the schools and hospitals are for the common afghans. We have spare cash and we dont believe in the politics of the gun. That is the reason we are helping the afghans and not bombing them

Wow this is a new tactic. Comapring the GoI to the East India Company. First India and afghanistan have had a long relationshipgoing back to Mauryan dynasty. Secondly we are not setting up any military camps in Afghanistan. Thirdly the schools and hospitals are for the common afghans. We have spare cash and we dont believe in the politics of the gun. That is the reason we are helping the afghans and not bombing them

thanks for your reply,
I am only comparing what has happened to us in the region, east India company ALSO didn’t come blazing with Muskets and cannons, but took advantage of the turmoil.
I dont know how would India react if Pakistan was in the same position as India and had established something similar in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh or Nepal?

Back
Top Bottom