What's new

Facebook Won't Censor Posts for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why they had printed it just at the right spot at back .... because even u people dont care about your gods and noble people. :tup:

actually its quite the opposite, it is because they care, they care to follow its principles.... unlike you guys who kill, lash people for things quite opposite of what your prophet did.

If your prophet was alive today, he would arrive upon that women's house that used to throw garbage at him everyday, but missed one day- to show his love over her hatred, to find her beheaded by you lot.

think about it for a second... you guys are doing the opposite of what your prophets action were.

The Communications and Technology Minister for the largest democracy in the world - India - has submitted a plan to technology leaders from companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Microsoft to censor social networking content before it gets posted to the web.

Wow, that's a lot of big websites and Microsoft? Damn...

actually its quite the opposite, it is because they care, they care to follow its principles.... unlike you guys who kill, lash people for things quite opposite of what your prophet did.

If your prophet was alive today, he would arrive upon that women's house that used to throw garbage at him everyday, but missed one day- to show his love over her hatred, to find her beheaded by you lot.

think about it for a second... you guys are doing the opposite of what your prophets action were.

Boy...do you have a big mouth :lol:

Facebook is not required to censure content under Indian laws unless ordered by court .The whole censorship episode was a wet dream of Kapil Sibal who represent INC (Indian Nepotist Party).

If such a law as Sibal is dreaming about is constituted,it would be struck down on account of violating

art19(1)Right to freedom of speech and expression

art19(6)Right to follow profession of choice

Though Government has a right to make laws in contravention to but within the limits specified as exceptions in Art 19 but combined with the judicial principal which does not hold transmitter of messenger liable for message,the closest Sibal get to his dream is a law which would hold facebook liable for messages that were brought to it's notice as only then it could be held responsible for not practising editorial controls.

Facebook Won't Censor Posts for India

That is OK. We do not want fb censored either. If a few politicians have problems with fb, they should simply delete their accounts.
I see that you have posted the pics of the model with the bikini containing pic of our goddess Saraswati. I can understand why you have done that. Want my views? I like it a lot. Isn't it beautiful? In fact, I love it. I will love it even better when you post models wearing pics of Jesus and Mary (one on the front and the other on the back would do just fine) and wile you are at it get someone to wear a pic of the Prophet Muhammad also. Let us have total freedom of expression here, what say you? I can take it but the question is, can you?

My friend, I hope you get the message. Censorship is bad. But while freedom is a great thing, it does not give me the right to urinate on your door step. If I do that, you have every right to get me arrested and removed from the vicinity. Right?

Good move for Facebook.

Why is India attacking free speech?

Nope that's ONLY an excuse to this bloody CONgress party. Do you know that out of the total complaints that government asked FB to remove, 85% were related to "politically offensive material". Now what does that tell you?

It has nothing to do with hurting Dharmic or religious sentiments of anybody. The image that you posted was done by a company against whom people protested in a civilized manner and the company withdrew the printed bikinis off. There were a few more cases where Hindus protested peacefully and asked the companies to apologize and retract these hurtful products and it was done.

Sibal is another scum who is using this as an excuse to censor only what hurts his anti-national government's image because in the last 2 years, people are posting some amazing stuff about how cr@ppy our government is, especially the idiot so-called PM and his mafia Owner Madam G.

India is attempting to censor Facebook to prevent an Arab Spring like movement in India.

Good move for Facebook.

Why is India attacking free speech?

India is not attacking free speech. It is our congress govt. The people are against it. We welcome this move by Facebook

India is not attacking free speech. It is our congress govt. The people are against it. We welcome this move by Facebook

The India govt represents India. The people elected the government, as in the "democratic" India. Only minority are against it. Your voice doesn't count.

So India is trying to censor the internet? Wasn't Indians criticizing a specific country for doing just that? What's more embarrassing is that Facebook basically flips India off; talk about Indian influence. Priceless.

The India govt represents India. The people elected the government, as in the "democratic" India. Only minority are against it. Your voice doesn't count.

Yaah right, says some false flagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom