What's new

Facebook to be banned in Pakistan

Ney main bilkul janta hun yeh kya cheez hain. Poot marnay ki addat hui hain iski.

haan smagh gya yyaar wesy bhi girls add ker rakhna or friend hony main zameen asmaan ka fark hai.you know frnd asl main kya hoti hai .

haan smagh gya yyaar wesy bhi girls add ker rakhna or friend hony main zameen asmaan ka fark hai.you know frnd asl main kya hoti hai .
Haha. Asal mein meray shayr ki larkiyan muje to boht pasand karti ti. Main wasay turay religious parvarish mein paida hoya tah. Toh mujay ney pasand ti girlfriend rak ne ki. Ya Amrika main hoy ya Pakistan main. Mujay to ye hi tah, keh mujay koi asi larkai milay jo meri lye sab kuch dede. To uske liye mein bi sub kuch dey sak hun. Mashallah mujay asi larki mili hain to, main to boht khush hun.

You Tube is for Us! - YouTube

Share this video and make your own. Together we can with one united voice show the positive features of sites like you tube and facebook and tell our leaders that the internet is a space that is for everyone, it is where people can meet, share ideas, and express ourselves without let or hindrance.

The Internet and sites like Youtube and facebook allow us to meet and share ideas with like minded people around the world without the physical and petty differences of borders, race, colour, creed, religion or personal beliefs.

Power to the People!

I won't say its a good decision , but in a way , its not so bad if you see. Facebook is a big distraction for students. I have seen people's grades go down because of facebook , i've seen relationships break because of facebook. Actually , facebook is a way for people gain fake pride. You upload your pics and statuses, if someone likes them , then your self worth goes up , and if your status gets 0 likes , that's the sign of a big loser. I won't be a total hypocrite and pretend that i was always against facebook. I was on facebook for the last 2 years , but then deleted my account because i wanted to get a higher gpa. Besides, i decided i was way too mature for that sort of ****. I feel way better after deleting my account. Suddenly , i have so much time for other stuff - studies , sports and actually meeting friends that are in my city instead of writing on their wall. Just my 2 cents. I'm not trying to act wise and stuff , by telling you that facebook sucks , but just telling you my personal experience. If you all disagree , there is absolutely no problem as like you , i was once a facebook user. However , though they have banned it , i hope there won't be strict punishment for people who try to access it through proxies and all.

A 21-year-old girl studying in IIM-Bangalore committed suicide after she got dumped by her BF on Facebook. Not only did she had to deal with a break up, but the detached, yet public way of doing it online added to the blow.

"Earlier if the break-up was done between say four people, it would've been bearable. Online the number increases to 400, and the hurt is magnified, and the individual feels that the damage to her 'image' is permanent," says Dr Sandeep Vohra, senior psychiatrist, Apollo Hospital.

Full article

Breaking up on Facebook a suicidal trend? - Times Of India

Facebook is pretty pointless, it does get addicting at times I have to agree with that. But banning from a country? That's outright stupid

4 days old news..

It doesnt matter ...soon somebody will soon launch bodybook or hands and legs book.

good interpretation pakistan want to ban each and every thing which connects people to people but no government can stop voices of the people.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

what a thinking of the government in the Pakistan one day governmnet will also ban PDF so that we can not communicate with our cross border friends.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Stop this whole bull &hit. Its extreme sensationaliztion man (both by Pakistani as well as Indian media).....! One can digest Indian media attempts to defame Pakistan but Pakistani media?? They are sick...!
Facebook is not going anywhere. This is what court ordered!!!!!
facebook_ban.jpg

What the Hell happend ??even a communist contry like Vn still can use FB quite easily :what:
"quite easily" by his mean was indirectly access through means like Open DNS, some VPN softs like Ultrasufl, Hotspotshield...
Officially the Vietnamese gov does not ban Facebook but it does order Vietnamese ISP to block Facebook instead.
So, quite conveniently, both Vietnamese gov and Vietnamese people could say: Vietnam is free to access to Facebook:woot:

For the idiots saying facebook is going to be banned in Pakistan. Well its not. Only some specific anti islamic pages might be banned. But I highly doubt anything is going to be banned.

Thanks to widely available and cheap internet in Pakistan, many Pakistanis use facebook and there would be an uproar if banned. Lets not forget Pakistan has registered one of the highest growths of internet users in the world and leads South Asia in internet penetration.

Back
Top Bottom