What's new

Fabulous watch ticks loud in NA

What does it do other than showing time? :what:

Zardari is Bhutto's spiritual successor. You will be begging for PPP in a few months

He wasn't corrupt.

And TI are paid by Nawaz. For true facts, see governmental records. We maintained a growth rate and increased remittances. Decreased taxes, prices.

Mashallah, may Allah Taala bless us with PPP again

Zardari annexed PPP from the Bhuttos. This is not a succession, but the result of someone taking advantage of a dead person. Now he plans to bring his children into this mess to emotionally blackmail the nation once again.

Second, remittances increased because more Pakistani went abroad and sent more money. Zardari had nothing to do with this. This is not even an achievement. Please be more realistic when talking about achievements.

What does it do other than showing time? :what:

Made him win the election with time-reversal mechanisms, harvested directly from the space-origin meteorites. :P

Made him win the election with time-reversal mechanisms, harvested directly from the space-origin meteorites. :P

Must be true.. Other than that I dont see why people should spent $4.6 million on a watch :hitwall:

4.6 million $???

Seems BS to me. 4.6 million rupees is much more believable.
Mare bahi they did so much corruption that they only see $$$$ all over the place.They forgot the diff in rupee and dollar.This apply to both parties PPP and PML-N also ANP.

@FaujHistorian,

I felt the topic was apt. In times where the average person is finding it hard to make ends meet, the leadership could have shown some solidarity.
Personally, I didn't see the watch nor would I care what someone wears. But our politicians showing some modesty would go a long way in letting people know that the government gives a cr.ap about them and is making efforts to understand their situation.

Apart from that, it has no real purpose nor does it affect the nation.

PS: what's a politician who actually does something for the country? PPP and PML(N) have spent their careers pulling the other down.

Newsflash: Our politicians will never show any modesty because they actually do not give a cr.ap about the people and therefore no efforts to understand their situation are necessary on their part.

On the other hand, the people can give more qurbani of their sweat and blood, just like always. Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zardari annexed PPP from the Bhuttos. This is not a succession, but the result of someone taking advantage of a dead person. Now he plans to bring his children into this mess to emotionally blackmail the nation once again.

Second, remittances increased because more Pakistani went abroad and sent more money. Zardari had nothing to do with this. This is not even an achievement. Please be more realistic when talking about achievements.

Bibi gave her true love the party. May Allah keep their love immortal. He did not take advantage, if he did, he'd have made Bilawal come back, despite exams, and lead the campaign. He didn't, Mashallah, what a great man!

And they increased because we made conditions better, so they left their families behind instead of taking them with them

Bibi gave her true love the party. May Allah keep their love immortal. He did not take advantage, if he did, he'd have made Bilawal come back, despite exams, and lead the campaign. He didn't, Mashallah, what a great man!

And they increased because we made conditions better, so they left their families behind instead of taking them with them

:rofl: :rofl:

:omghaha:

They only went because: "Who's stopping them." - Remember Gilani's wonderful interview???

Ofcourse he took sympathy votes. But even "Benazir Income Bribe" didn't work in his party's favour this time. The self-victimizing syaasi shaheed party is now confined to Sindh.

Jeay Bhutto, magar sirf Sindh main. Ab sirf Sindh khappay ga aur baaqi sab azaad.

@FaujHistorian,

I felt the topic was apt. In times where the average person is finding it hard to make ends meet, the leadership could have shown some solidarity...

Why only compare your "average person" to Nawaz Sharif.

Why not compare the "average person" to your ownself.

If you have a car (even an old one), do you think your average person has a car? or afford putting 1000 rupees gas in it every day?

If you have an AC in your house, do you think our average person has an AC ? or afford paying 1000 rupees extra in electricity bills every month?

So it all depends where this average person is.

and thus

all such discussion are simply food for political bickering and nothing good comes out of it.

peace

Why only compare your "average person" to Nawaz Sharif.

Why not compare the "average person" to your ownself.

If you have a car (even an old one), do you think your average person has a car? or afford putting 1000 rupees gas in it every day?

If you have an AC in your house, do you think our average person has an AC ? or afford paying 1000 rupees extra in electricity bills every month?

So it all depends where this average person is.

and thus

all such discussion are simply food for political bickering and nothing good comes out of it.

peace

There's a world of difference @FaujHistorian.

For one, I do not hold any public office. I did not go around begging people for votes, promising to end their miseries. I am not a public servant nor some self-proclaimed Khaadim-e-Aala.

The citizens of Pakistan expect their PM to understand their problems, not a private citizen.

I often compare myself to the average Pakistani, but my means of showing solidarity are different from what a PM is expected to display.

I'm not saying anyone should let go of their hard-earned wealth or anything. But this complete ignorance that our political leadership displays is is in stark contrast to their humble self in the election campaigning.

There's a world of difference @FaujHistorian.

For one, I do not hold any public office. I did not go around begging people for votes, promising to end their miseries. I am not a public servant nor some self-proclaimed Khaadim-e-Aala.

The citizens of Pakistan expect their PM to understand their problems, not a private citizen.

I often compare myself to the average Pakistani, but my means of showing solidarity are different from what a PM is expected to display.

I'm not saying anyone should let go of their hard-earned wealth or anything. But this complete ignorance that our political leadership displays is is in stark contrast to their humble self in the election campaigning.

yes in the end it really doesnt matters if imran has priceless dogs in his hounds or nawaz sharif wore the million dollor watch?
both belongs to same elite club of stupid damocrazy , which is just there to serve them & thier intersts bt not for a common pakistani like yourself?
well its an issue made popped up to defame a political elite , to let other one become an angel?
whats the hell in it, if nawaz wears a million dollor watch ot imran has priceless dogs, but if both announce a dedicated solution to the terrorism hit pakistan, i will be happy if they both enjoying thier elitness in the club of elites?

lolzz.....damnn guys when i started the thread about the watch it was locked. :no: Ms Marri twist the statement and didn't want to take Nawaz name......but anyway he is mugal shahzada....somehow Saudis love him, because OBL love him. Getting special pricing for oil from Saudi, those credits and pricing been decline to PPP govt. In other words every country is serving its interest in Pakistan.....and Pakistani are ping pong ball....

Back
Top Bottom