What's new

Extradite Aseemanand and RSS terrorists

Why extradite? Was the place of occurance of incident in Pakistan?
Good this guy never tried for admission to a law college.

It's funny the article says col.purohit is treated as a hero in india.It was indian investigation agencies who found out the hands of hindu terrorists behind samjautha,they will be tried by indian rule and prosecuted.Was there any pinch of evidence against them other than what indian investigative agencies found and publicised?Did they try to cover up case against purohit and other terrorists?No,they arrested purohit and gave it nationwide publicity.On the other hand we have mumbai attacks-where pak govt was in denial mode,trying to cover up,and when faced with overwhelming evidences from fbi and cbi and even their media outlets like geo,shamefully admitted that the attackers where muslim terrorists from pakistan.And hafiz sayd is still allowed to roam free and urge his followers to declare jihad on india on every friday prayers,while col.Purohit is behind bars now.And they have got the nerve to ask for extradiction of purohit and aseemand.

It's funny the article says col.purohit is treated as a hero in india.It was indian investigation agencies who found out the hands of hindu terrorists behind samjautha,they will be tried by indian rule and prosecuted.Was there any pinch of evidence against them other than what indian investigative agencies found and publicised?Did they try to cover up case against purohit and other terrorists?No,they arrested purohit and gave it nationwide publicity.On the other hand we have mumbai attacks-where pak govt was in denial mode,trying to cover up,and when faced with overwhelming evidences from fbi and cbi and even their media outlets like geo,shamefully admitted that the attackers where muslim terrorists from pakistan.And hafiz sayd is still allowed to roam free and urge his followers to declare jihad on india on every friday prayers,while col.Purohit is behind bars now.And they have got the nerve to ask for extradiction of purohit and aseemand.

Yeah..!! very well said..!We did'nt have any pressure we could have hided this investigation but instead of that(unlike pakistan) we made it public even before These Alleged people found guilty..!!

And on other hand in pakistan we all know those muslim terrorists are roaming freely there..!

What a shame..:disagree:

Hang Indian Hindu terrorists for killing over 60 innocent mostly Pakistani that too on Indian land.

Sham on these hindu terrorists

Why do you always bring religion into this.
Will you like calling Muslim terrorist the same way.

Question to Mods, are you going to allow use of Muslim terrorist?

Hang Indian Hindu terrorists for killing over 60 innocent mostly Pakistani that too on Indian land.

Sham on these hindu terrorists

Who said it has been proved Abinav Bharat is behind Samjautha blasts ??

I know it is night time, but isnt it too early to feel sleepy ? :lol:

Why do you always bring religion into this.
Will you like calling Muslim terrorist the same way.

Question to Mods, are you going to allow use of Muslim terrorist?

Afcourse it is allowed ..!! Can't you see Elite members bringing religon into everything even in there signature sign...So, if they can call "Hindu" Terrorists then why can't we call "Muslim" Terrorists...!

Rules on this FORUM are equall for everyone.

Afcourse it is allowed ..!! Can't you see Elite members bringing religon into everything even in there signature sign...So, if they can call "Hindu" Terrorists then why can't we call "Muslim" Terrorists...!

Rules on this FORUM are equall for everyone.

I think we should not drop to their level ..because unlike them we have significant number of Indian Muslims here..the term Pakistani terrorists will suffice.

I think we should not drop to their level ..because unlike them we have significant number of Indian Muslims here..the term Pakistani terrorists will suffice.

They also have Hindu population there..! If they don't think for a sec about it then why can't we??

Sorry man,everyone is entitled to its opinion..I know my self that if i say "Muslim terrorist" then i know to whom i am reffreing to..!!

No need to act saner in front of those who don't even know meaning of it..!

They also have Hindu population there..! If they don't think for a sec about it then why can't we??

Sorry man,everyone is entitled to its opinion..I know my self that if i say "Muslim terrorist" then i know to whom i am reffreing to..!!

No need to act sanner in front of those who don't even know meaning of it..!

If they don't care for the feelings of their minorities..it not our problem..We are better than them..and I am not acting saner for their sake.

We have many patriotic Indian Muslims out here, who always defend India..and not linking terror to the religion they follow(just because some Pakistanis are doing it) is the least, we can do.

don't conditioned our self, like someone who sees everything from the glasses of religion... there should be a difference between us and them... we should maintain it.

No need to act saner in front of those who don't even know meaning of it..!

Do they actually care for anyone other than Muslims in Pakistan. Evident from their second class citizenship.
(When Blasphemy law only protects only religion , others are not considered equal.)

If they don't care for the feeling of their minorities..it not our problem..We are better than them..and I am not acting saner for their sake.

We have many patriotic Indian Muslims out here, who always defend India..and not linking terror to the religion they follow(just because some Pakistanis are doing it) is the least, we can do.

well said & beautiful post ,totally agree :tup:

Sham on these hindu terrorists:blah:

First hang all those Muslim mullas of pakistani madarsas who are teaching Islamic terrorism to young pakistanis who are spreading terror all over the world.

@ares,

You totally got panic after reading the truth about "Sining India" after all "Truth is Bitter" Isn`t????????

But try to face the reality about your country here as well. Lots of thread against Pakistan & Pakistani`s by most of you Indians here on this forum.

Only 1 true thread that showing the reality about India then people like you keep shouting and crying like little babies. Grow up you little kid.

:no:

@ares,

You totally got panic after reading the truth about "Sining India" after all "Truth is Bitter" Isn`t????????

But try to face the reality about your country here as well. Lots of thread against Pakistan & Pakistani`s by most of you Indians here on this forum.

Only 1 true thread that showing the reality about India then people like you keep shouting and crying like little babies. Grow up you little kid.

:no:

Your post does not make an ounce of sense, try using some grammar and perhaps better vocabulary, you might be able convey your point across.;)

Back
Top Bottom