What's new

Exposing identity of Ajmal Qasab. Nepal connection

I wonder what the Chinese know that Pakistan does not know ?

PLEASE READ THE HIGHLIGHTED PART OF MY EARLIAR POST WHICH I AM RE-PRODUCING FOR YOU ! DO YOU READ OR DO YOU JUST RAVE AND RANT !

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE BELOW

1. EVEN CHINA UR BEST FRIENDS AND BROTHERS WHO HAD VETOED BANNING JUD 3 TIMES IN THE PAST DID NOT SUPPORT PAKISTAN.

U MEAN TO SAY THEY WERE NOT THERE AT THE MEETING ?

2. YOUR OWN GOVT. RAIDED JUD WITH GUNSHIPS.

ALL THIS WAS DONE WITHOUT WAITING FOR INDIAN PROOF

Regards

1.Pakistan did not ask china to veto the motion.

2.The pak govt held a publicity stunt for the world media....all the LeT-JuD are walking around free.

our gov raided JuD with gunships
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

where did u hear this crap from... fantacy or ur media?????

and ya answering ur question. JuD has been banned only bec UN said so. this has to do nothing with indian allegations. and soon when none of the allegations against JuD will be proved, its leaders and workers will be released.

For the one who cant read more than 3 lines....

EVEN CHINA UR BEST FRIENDS AND BROTHERS WHO HAD VETOED BANNING JUD 3 TIMES IN THE PAST DID NOT SUPPORT PAKISTAN.

A: PAK DIDNT ASK...DID U HEAR THAT WE DID???

U MEAN TO SAY THEY WERE NOT THERE AT THE MEETING ?
I answered the proper decorum was not followed...no formal notice given as per the rules!

ALL THIS WAS DONE WITHOUT WAITING FOR INDIAN PROOF

I ANSWERED 3 WEEKS AND NO EVIDENCE PROVIDED...WAITING IS NOT AN OPTION...ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING APPARENTLY!

P.S
are u really that thick or was it a special day?? seriously i had doubts u read anything to comprehend the details... the type one who will always ask questions...and never get any answers.I answered everything...only not in single monosyllabus lines....easier for ur type to understand.

2. YOUR OWN GOVT. RAIDED JUD WITH GUNSHIPS

And once more STOP SPECULATING!!!

Pakistan did not ask china to veto the motion.

What is this!

You have to write an application letter for them to exercise this veto?

Extremely naive statements to try and explain away an obvious fact that China was convinced of their complicity.

I think I can guess where this is coming from. Where else but dear Zaid Hamid!

what do you want, terrorist in a movie with zardari, having the last supper... you are in denial...

GASP! MOODY is staring in a movie with Zardari?? now thats news.!!!Plz!!:pop:

you are in denial...
and thanks but no thanks for the insight....with a one sided 'investigation' and no solid evidence requires my sensibilty to be in denial!

lol @ raided JUD with gunships!!! is that what Indian media is saying ?

Damn man, talk about bias.

What is this!

You have to write an application letter for them to exercise this veto?

Extremely naive statements to try and explain away an obvious fact that China was convinced of their complicity.

I think I can guess where this is coming from. Where else but dear Zaid Hamid!

have u even noticed wat happened after we banned JuD?????
we dont have that much pressure on us lik it was before.
wheneva china blocked the move before this, it was on pakistan's request. but this time pak did not ask china to do so. hope u know the reason y. we r not dumb lik u think we are.
and also stop tryin to develop mistrust bw the people of two countries coz that is not working and wont work inshAllah:pakistan::china:

No proof attackers were from Pakistan
Says Zardari
Pti, London

In a U-turn, President Asif Ali Zardari has said there is still no "real evidence" that the terrorists who attacked Mumbai came from Pakistan nor had it been established that the lone arrested attacker Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab hailed from the country's Punjab province.

"Have you seen any evidence to that effect. I have definitely not seen any real evidence to that effect," Zardari told BBC in an interview.

Zardari, who earlier acknowledged that the perpetrators of the Mumbai carnage of November 26 could be 'non-state' actors from Pakistan, made these remarks while responding to a question on assertions from India, US, Britain and other countries that the 10 terrorists who struck at Mumbai came from Pakistan.

On being told that the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown as well as Indian and Western intelligence agencies had stated that the Mumbai attack had originated from Pakistan, Zardari said: "Investigation is an evolving process. It has not been long enough for anybody to... Even the foreign minister of India has said they are still investigating.

Even though Zardari is not fit to lead the country, he's not made a U-turn, he'd always said he's not seen any evidence that the attackers were Pakistani.

1.Pakistan did not ask china to veto the motion.

2.The pak govt held a publicity stunt for the world media....all the LeT-JuD are walking around free.

Dear Dabong,

As one of the few erudite and sensible person on this forum who also likes the good relief work of JUD do you sincerely believe that crap that Pakistan COMMANDS China to veto and China kneels to Zardari and says YES MASTER I VETO TOMORROW ?

:cheers:

Case of sour grapes for Pak-China Brotherhood !

Regards

Ps : By letting them go free in the long run for not carrying out UN Sanction Pakistan will be the looser.

thats one of the thinigs whihc i dont understand. how can u say they came by a boat all the way from pakistan. how come they didnt get detected during their more than 50hrs of journey???

Dear Sir,

Some geography lessons it just takes 10-12 hours from Porbandar to Bombay on a fishing trawler.

Regards

Ps : By letting them go free in the long run for not carrying out UN Sanction Pakistan will be the looser.

I am not sure what the UN ban requires from Pakistan, other than a closure of all assets of the JuD.

I am not sure if it even requires arrest, since 'arrest' of any individual would be subject to the laws of the concerned country.

For the one who cant read more than 3 lines....

I answered the proper decorum was not followed...no formal notice given as per the rules!

I ANSWERED 3 WEEKS AND NO EVIDENCE PROVIDED...WAITING IS NOT AN OPTION...ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING APPARENTLY!

P.S
are u really that thick or was it a special day?? seriously i had doubts u read anything to comprehend the details... the type one who will always ask questions...and never get any answers.I answered everything...only not in single monosyllabus lines....easier for ur type to understand.

And once more STOP SPECULATING!!!

Dear Sir,

Would you provide some neutral links on the above fairy tale claims of yours and also explain why China did not ask for proof like Pakistan is asking ?

Regards

I am not sure what the UN ban requires from Pakistan, other than a closure of all assets of the JuD.

I am not sure if it even requires arrest, since 'arrest' of any individual would be subject to the laws of the concerned country.

Dear AM,

However by not pre-empting the ban thru a veto Pakistan has only exposed itself to further pressure.

Regards

Ps : In the past three times Pakistan was able to convince China to veto such a resolution and hence its strange that China did not wait for the Indian Proof this time.

Back
Top Bottom