What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

At last pakistan will tell that secret country as china and china will tell pakistan.Win-win situation to both countries

You put some lameas$ Pak vs Ind comparison on this thread, since it is the only you can do. And then get lost from here.

Order is finalised if not sri lanka than any other in few months picture will be clear but one country have ordered it

Pakistanis like an excuse to jump up and down without proof -.-+

Pakistani and Chinese officials have never before said that they have signed a deal. They said that they are in talks etc. Its first time they said deal has been signed. It was pure speculation on behalf of media that buyer is Sri Lanka due to letter of credit. All the confusion will get cleared in upcoming months
Also for the above rants, defence deals take time to get finalized. (Look at your mmrca saga, 10+ years and still not signed)

Yea, right. Even this is a news report like all the others. PAF/PAC is just putting a lose word out and hoping a dumb country believes it and falls on the bait. After sometime he would just say "No.. i never said such a thing, the reporter mis-interpreted my statements". And it is all the more convenient that the said country is a secret along with the number of planes bought, as if the country is buying an alien technology and it has to be kept a secret. No where in the world, in such a day and age, such a nonsense takes place.

After aggressively marketing the fighter even after chinese's immense money and influence, this plane is rejected by all its potential customers, but diplomatically said as "interested" for more than 10 years.

wow, such barrage of "logical" statements --

1. Please do mention, which country was interested in the JF-17 "10 years ago" -- as in 2005, even the PT-04 (which saw massive changes and the prototype version the production model is based upon) wasn't even tested-- just to refresh your memory it was tested at the end of 06, and your here claiming that PAC/CAC were busy advertising a product whose design phase wasn't even completed ---

2.You say it has been rejected by "ALL" the nations, do you have any explicit statement of ALL those nations that you mentioned saying that they rejected the JF-17 ?? -- If so then please post them --- or just admit that half your statements are simple guesses derived by your "problem" with the Thunder, of it actually being successful, unlike a "4.5 generation aircraft, which has exceeded the program cost of Gripen, is "indigenous" with Russian, Israeli, American & Swedish inputs and at this point is considered not "up to the mark" by the very airforce that it was supposed to serve (lets not even talk export orders here) --

3. Even the SLAF has said, it has not "come to a decision as yet" which in itself does not even qualify as a rejection, but even if it has been rejected, it does not discredit the fact that it provides a low cost solution to expensive western and russian counterparts and will be in the competition, with the likes of the 16's and 29's and will be in the consideration set of those countries, that are provided with "stringed solutions" --

4. Lastly, its your guesses against a professional serving in the Pakistani airforce who disclosed that it has finalized an order -- and your assuming that disclosing this is what PAF is using as a marketing strategy, so that someone takes the bait and signs a contract ......

I don't know, last I checked, defense buying centers of different airforces around the world didn't function on the strategy of "this country purchased this jet, so it must be good, so we should purchase it too" thinking ---

No they don't lie like their Indian counterparts. News reports are not confirmations like the one from PAS. Now go whine somewhere else.
good call by PAF to keep the customer a secret
it will keep the Indian trolls busy for a long time worrying and burning with anal pain

Yea, right. Even this is a news report like all the others. PAF/PAC is just putting a lose word out and hoping a dumb country believes it and falls on the bait. After sometime he would just say "No.. i never said such a thing, the reporter mis-interpreted my statements". And it is all the more convenient that the said country is a secret along with the number of planes bought, as if the country is buying an alien technology and it has to be kept a secret. No where in the world, in such a day and age, such a nonsense takes place.

After aggressively marketing the fighter even after chinese's immense money and influence, this plane is rejected by all its potential customers, but diplomatically said as "interested" for more than 10 years.
Hi,
Invaders of Palestine sell their stuff without naming their customer, please do some research before puking out nonsense

it will keep the Indian trolls busy for a long time worrying and burning with anal pain

Pakistan will just have to clarify its policy on Rohingya crisis as it arms the regime that is killing them. By international geopolitical standards, that should not be too difficult, if this information is correct.

Lol , from last 5 years every other country is buying JFT.

deal may be secret m, plane delivery will be secret and also that country wont fly that plane also , because they want to keep secret and store them under ground. So secret.

Sri Lanka could buy this aircraft.Their Fighter fleet is next to nothing.They could buy this,viewing JF-17 is projected as "Affordable Airpower".But I don't think either Bangladesh or Myanmar will buy it.They want Russian stuff.Bangladesh is trying to buy Sukhoi,thats what I heard.

Lol , from last 5 years every other country is buying JFT.
may the butthurt flow through you

Pakistan will just have to clarify its policy on Rohingya crisis as it arms the regime that is killing them. By international geopolitical standards, that should not be too difficult, if this information is correct.
hehe
when we talk Pakistan everything can be made difficult.

I read your post and was going to reply in detail just when i say the last part:
this plane is rejected by all its potential customers, but diplomatically said as "interested" for more than 10 years
:lol:
If you don't know the ABC of this projects time line, know nothing about WHEN even the PT-04 was flying,, i don't think ANY SANE reply will help you my friend. So please feel free and continue what you were doing. :)

True dat.

However, I will wait for the buyer to be confirmed before assessing the ramifications.
if it is Myanmar and i know our nations mindset as well as i think i do (even though i don't think i know it all or even not a lot but still enough) the ramifications of this sale will be HUGE!!!
Specially the in-house foreign funded mulla brigade will be the first to troll any such deal :lol:

if it is Myanmar and i know our nations mindset as well as i think i do (even though i don't think i know it all or even not a lot but still enough) the ramifications of this sale will be HUGE!!!
Specially the in-house foreign funded mulla brigade will be the first to troll any such deal :lol:

Of course it will be huge step forward for the program and will have ramifications as well. I am waiting for confirmation before trying to contemplate these changes. I will have to accept that my statement of foreign sales being unlikely for the JF-17 was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom