What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Several news sources on the internet are indicating that it may not be Myanmar.

Congratulation to PAC and my fellow Pakistanis. What a great day for this country.

:pakistan:

if not BD and Myanmar and also India has been ruled out :)
there are many asian countries though

wish Pakistan release the name and the quantity soon

Ejector rack for SD-10s:

View attachment 230132
thre is a guy called Ankit Panda
he has not moved out from under his chair since this news of JF-17 sale broke out

write his name and JF-17 together to find out what I mean

Correction the JF-17 just won its SECOND export order. Pakistan was the first export as the JF17 was designed and manufactured in China, but customized to Pakistan's specs.
whatever makes you happy my Indian friend

you say

it is cheap
it is made by china
its engine smokes

and you are hurt because we managed to sell it within few years of its inception.

Correction the JF-17 just won its SECOND export order. Pakistan was the first export as the JF17 was designed and manufactured in China, but customized to Pakistan's specs.

image.jpg

We understand your butthurt..:lol:

i heard LCA block 9 is ready and you guys are upgrading it to block 10 this year and in paris air show indian pilots did amazing job with LCA version 9.5 every country is soo much interested in this amazing jet fighter which is on ground and keep on upgrading on different blocks with out induction in IAF :rofl::rofl:

Your LCA has beaten our jf17 thunder in paris air show :cry::cry:

Even if I'm only a "small" moderator and not allowed to edit here I would like to ask all members here to keep calm and leave all these provocations and country bashing !

IMO has a higher standard than some other purely politically ones in which each and every tread becomes a collection of trolling and bashing posts.

Thanks in advance,

Deino

Can someone fill me in.. Which part of the JF-17 was designed, assembled or built in Pakistan? It's a plane built for Pakistan and them imported into Pakistan.....therefore its a Chinese export.

Its like saying the SU-30MKI is an Indian plane, which it is not.
all of it..didnt you know?

Back
Top Bottom