What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star news seems to have done its own "analysis" of the injured based on the crowd.. actual count rests with the authorities.
remember.. being in shock is not injury.

It is like saying that Pakistan police and security is on a holiday for their daily blasts!
Can one say that the Pak Police would know about all terrorist attacks in the offing?

I didn't realize that Pakistan was some kind of benchmark...I was thinking more like US or Israel...

Unexploded bomb found at Dadar.

Bad news for those killed and injured. These bomb blasts are futile, though, as Mumbaikars are not cowards like those responsible for these terrorist attacks. I was in Mumbai during earlier blasts, and people just shrug them off and continue with their work. There were bomb blasts in the trains, the very next day we were using the trains like normal. They attacked the stock exchange, the next day it was up and running. We had flooding in Mumbai worse than that in New Orleans, but there were no crimes or panic, people just carried on. Its not like western countries, where there is one bomb attack and people keep panicking for the next 10 years. Whether you call it Bombay or Mumbai, its a tough city with tough people, nothing scares or rattles them.

And we are still waiting for our Mahamahim Rastrapati to sign a single peice of paper so that we can hang Afzal Gurul.

Fcking Democrazy.

What the hell is happening? This is so unexpected, coming from india. may the dead RIP, & the terrorists be punished. I hope Pakistan & India can get past this incident without accusing each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom