What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you that Mumbai is shiv sena 's den and its possible that they might have done this blast i'm 400% sure.

And you are a "Monkey's Uncle". Just pipe down if you have no sense in your head. Just as your math is all FUed up.

This will seriously affect tourism, as the summer months are coming up and Mumbai could lose millions in tourism!!!

thats a blessing in disguise....what if foreigners were targeted?
we should put our house inorder before inviting guests

Luckily no casualty yet. Seriously how screwed is Indian security or more like Mumbai security?

After 3 years of relative peace ....here we go again

2 days ago was 5th anniversary of what? - they r saying on tv

And you are a "Monkey's Uncle". Just pipe down if you have no sense in your head. Just as your math is all FUed up.

sir dont respond to him and waste your energy....my source is telling me its naxals and blasts were caused by fire crackers and few injuries caused by stampede....i havent seen a single dead or injured or blood on tv sofar
since there is no natural gas in our country could be gas cylinder blast too since food stalls are nearby

You tell us.

You seem to know all about it.

It is like saying that Pakistan police and security is on a holiday for their daily blasts!
Can one say that the Pak Police would know about all terrorist attacks in the offing?

4 killed in Zaveri Bazaar blast, 6 in Dadar blast. Home ministry: It's a terrorist attack

MAP_wPLAY.jpg

Three blasts in Mumbai, city on high alert

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

4 killed in Zaveri Bazaar blast, 6 in Dadar blast. Home ministry: It's a terrorist attack

MAP_wPLAY.jpg

Three blasts in Mumbai, city on high alert

BBC-

Three explosions have shaken India's commercial capital Mumbai (Bombay), local media reported police as saying.

At least 15 people were reported to have been wounded.

One explosion was reported in the busy Zaveri Market, another at the city's opera house and a third in the south of the city.

Mumbai was rocked by a militant raid in November 2008 which left nearly 170 people dead.

Rip, my deepest condolences to the deaths, injuries and their family.

Three explosions confirmed by Indian Home Ministry, at least ten confirmed dead.

and here it begins.. Appeal to all on the forum to keep calm.. Mods, request you to keep a close watch on this thread please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom