What's new

Explosion in Karachi

I beg your pardon but according to my knowledge a lot out of TTP and JI follow Deobandi fiqah. This is quite close to the Wahabi fiqah of KSA. That's why we see allegations of KSA supporting Taliban.

I am not contradicting your stance but this is what I know.

KIT Out

First thing to clarify you that there is no deobandi fiqa , deoband is oldest madrasah of Sub continent they follow Hanafi Fiqa.
Similarly there is no Wahabi Fiqa , In KSA majority follow Maliki,Shafi and Hanbali Fiqa.

Wahab is name of claric who supported King Abdul Aziz Saud during their struggle for independence.

First thing to clarify you that there is no deobandi fiqa , deoband is oldest madrasah of Sub continent they follow Hanafi Fiqa.
Similarly there is no Wahabi Fiqa , In KSA majority follow Maliki,Shafi and Hanbali Fiqa.

Wahab is name of claric who supported King Abdul Aziz Saud during their struggle for independence.

Independence form whom???? is this was under non-muslim?

They were the taliban of that time who had captured the land of Hijaz from Otaman Empire like the taliban did in Afghanistan. wahab had played a role of mullah omer and osama.
they destroy the Holy graves of Ahlebayt(A.S),Daughter of RASOOL ALLAH(SAWW) in Jannat ul Baqhe even their commitment with Otaman empire to Give respect to Graves of Ahlebayt(A.S),.

Independence form whom???? is this was under non-muslim?

They were the taliban of that time who had captured the land of Hijaz from Otaman Empire like the taliban did in Afghanistan. wahab had played a role of mullah omer and osama.
they destroy the Holy graves of Ahlebayt(A.S),Daughter of RASOOL ALLAH(SAWW) in Jannat ul Baqhe even their commitment with Otaman empire to Give respect to Graves of Ahlebayt(A.S),.

It is long debate and different topic and outside of battery limits of defence forum.

Better stick to topic

Thnx

@Fundamentalist

I think Fiqha means "Deep Consideration and Thought" about Religion.

The interpretation which Abu Hanifa, Shafai, Malik and Ahmed Bin Hanbal took dispatched to all parts of worlds. Now in India there were two basic interpretations of Hanafi Fiqha, Brelvi and Deobandi.

Deobandi, the Ullama and followers of Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband took a seperate interpretation of the Fiqha-e-Hanafi and called Deobandi Fiqha. Similarly Brelvi Fiqha.

Now Abdul Wahab did the same in KSA and presented his fiqha about Islam and hence we have Wahabi Fiqha.

Ahl-e-Hadith or Ghair Muqaliddeen are those who don't follow any Imam. So Fiqha word is not just bound to four Fiqhas.

KIT Out

=Fundamentalist;601804]It is long debate and different topic and outside of battery limits of defence forum.

Better stick to topic

Thnx

Good we are finally back to the topic ::
Its dissapointing to hear many Pakistani members think that the processions should be stoped just becuase the terrorist will strike again well if you have such thoughts than you have already given up and surrendered to the terrorist.

Today its Shia's tomorow will be another sect , and before you know it will be you it seems as sugested by various international media we are still in a very confused state, untill struck by terror personally we dont really oppose the terrorist objectives , well sorry to say but its very much like we dont give a sh*t about Pakistani civil society and are worried only about indivisual or certain groups beleifs . This approach has to change if the war is to be won or we shall rather forget ,give up & become one of them.

@Fundamentalist

I think Fiqha means "Deep Consideration and Thought" about Religion.

The interpretation which Abu Hanifa, Shafai, Malik and Ahmed Bin Hanbal took dispatched to all parts of worlds. Now in India there were two basic interpretations of Hanafi Fiqha, Brelvi and Deobandi.

Deobandi, the Ullama and followers of Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband took a seperate interpretation of the Fiqha-e-Hanafi and called Deobandi Fiqha. Similarly Brelvi Fiqha.

Now Abdul Wahab did the same in KSA and presented his fiqha about Islam and hence we have Wahabi Fiqha.

Ahl-e-Hadith or Ghair Muqaliddeen are those who don't follow any Imam. So Fiqha word is not just bound to four Fiqhas.

KIT Out

I dont know brelvi follow which fiqa but they are very close to sufisim and Shia sect because of their faith of Hazir Nazir, which is it self long debate better not to discuss in defence forum.

KSA majority follow Maliki and Shafi Fiqa and also Wahab which was claric or Mulanah or Mullah.

Good we are finally back to the topic ::
Its dissapointing to hear many Pakistani members think that the processions should be stoped just becuase the terrorist will strike again well if you have such thoughts than you have already given up and surrendered to the terrorist.

Today its Shia's tomorow will be another sect , and before you know it will be you it seems as sugested by various international media we are still in a very confused state, untill struck by terror personally we dont really oppose the terrorist objectives , well sorry to say but its very much like we dont give a sh*t about Pakistani civil society and are worried only about indivisual or certain groups beleifs . This approach has to change if the war is to be won or we shall rather forget ,give up & become one of them.

Dear ,

If you want to win a war you should have knowledge of enemy tactics otherwise you will be loser.

your examples doesnt fit in the current scenarion its invalid.

wrong example again you cant compare than Mecca with present khi as Mecca was full of Kufar and were v few muslims where as Khi is mostly populated by muslims and few of these morons.

current army cant protect itself what can the govt do , however not impressed by your thoughts , you are saying the same thing what the terrorist want to change, i.e change or we wil kill you!?

Its not farz however a great deal of people beleive in it they do it its a part of their culture its been there since decades ! I gave some one example of other mosques and other businesses which were attacked in the past did they closed. Today its Shia tommorow it will be sufis than another sect unless they change us all and make us look like the present day Afghanistan. Cleansing these rats from our country will be the most constructive thing ever done for Islam in Pakistan.

Brother If you want to compare GHQ and Lal Masjid with the jaloos I feel you are just blowing things out of proportion. The examples I gave are completely relevant and I've tried to prove my point with logic.
Tell me where has Islam told you to take out processions at the risk of your lives ?
On the other hand I gave you the example of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) himself, but that seems irrelevant to you.

I completely agree on the part that the rats should be dealt with force and without any sort of mercy but till the time the operation is going on we can stop thinking emotionally and start thinking logically, no culture is more important then innocent lives.
"Current army cannot protect itself?" now that's new
The army is fighting and giving lives for our security and we are proud of them, atleast I am.
Please explain what are you or the processions doing to stop the terrorists ? Every time you take out a procession, one terrorist comes and kills dozens and as a reaction thousands of people loose their business, at the end of the day who is at the winning side, You or the terrorist, I suppose the latter.

This is very thoughtful that No blast or even any attempt has been so far on more than one million(claim) ijtima of tableghee in raiwind .WHY?????
They also claim this that is most gathered muslim ijtima after hajj(which is not true).
Their are more than 9 Millions Hussani has gathered in KARBALA,IRAQ on 10 Muharram. Can we imagine a security measures in IRAQ????

Sorry to interrupt here, that is what i want to ask ....but how could people say that with full surety that in Raiwand Ijtema they have very good security…. Even many people tried to destroy that place many times!! As above said…. It’s not easy to give proper security to 15 lac people or more than that man!! I really wonder no any kind of destruction happened there, wherever there will be gathering, there must be a huge blast…. Just my observation may be …

Sorry to interrupt here, that is what i want to ask ....but how could people say that with full surety that in Raiwand Ijtema they have very good security…. Even many people tried to destroy that place many times!! As above said…. It’s not easy to give proper security to 15 lac people or more than that man!! I really wonder no any kind of destruction happened there, wherever there will be gathering, there must be a huge blast…. Just my observation may be …

It is possible but it need 3 or more months preparation and proper security arrangements.TJ practically proved it .

Taliban claim Pakistan Shiite parade attack
PAKISTAN - 30 DECEMBER 2009

PESHAWAR, Pakistan – Pakistan's main Taliban faction on Wednesday claimed responsibility for a suicide attack that killed 43 people at a Shiite parade in Karachi, one of the group's most-wanted commanders told AFP.

A bomber detonated explosives strapped to his body as crowds marched down Mohammad Ali Jinnah Road in the heart of Pakistan's largest city on Monday, turning the Shiites' holiest day of Ashura into a bloodbath.

It was the deadliest attack in Karachi in more than two years and one of the deadliest single sectarian-linked attacks in the conservative Muslim country's history.

Pakistan has been pressing a major offensive against Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in its South Waziristan stronghold on the Afghan border since October.

Any involvement by the network in such a deadly attack, hundreds of miles away from its tribal headquarters, would suggest that TTP capabilities are still potent despite the two-month operation.

"We carried out the suicide bombing in Karachi," Asmatullah Shaheen, a top militant commander based in South Waziristan, told AFP by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Shaheen, whose name is on a government list of 19 most-wanted militants, said "he (the bomber) was our man; his name was Hasnain Muawia".

"We did it to protect the honour of the companions of the holy prophet," he said in reference to a centuries old dispute between Sunni Muslims, who dominate the Taliban, and Shiite Muslims over the succession to the Prophet Mohammed.

"We will carry out more such attacks and also target government installations," Shaheen said.

The bombing and ensuing arson by furious mourners underscored the extent of the volatility in nuclear-armed Pakistan, where militant attacks have killed more than 2,760 people since July 2007 and which Washington has put on the frontline of its war on Al-Qaeda.

Pakistan posted a 10-million-rupee (118,690 dollar) bounty for Shaheen's capture dead or alive when it published a list last month of its most-wanted TTP warlords, which offered combined rewards of five million dollars.

Led by Hakimullah Mehsud since a US drone attack killed founder Baitullah Mehsud in August, TTP has claimed and been blamed for some of the worst attacks in Pakistan.

Monday's attack sparked riots as mourners went on the rampage, throwing stones at ambulances, torching cars and buildings and reducing shops to charred wreckage. Firefighters continued to drench the flames Wednesday.

Sectarian violence periodically flares in Pakistan between Shiites, who beat and whip themselves in religious fervour during Ashura, and the country's majority Sunnis, who oppose the public display of grief.

Shiites account for about 20 percent of Pakistan's mostly Sunni Muslim population of 167 million. More than 4,000 people have died in outbreaks of sectarian violence in Pakistan since the late 1980s.

Source: AFP

yazeedis can't stop Hussainis from Azadari even in Iraq, Pakistan and any part of world.
9millions Azadars Presentation in Karbala, IRAQ is the reply to yazidi terrorist.
Keep firm the ALAM in juloos even at spot of blast in Karachi and keep continue Jullos is the lesson for yazidis that Hussani would never stop from Azadari e Hussain.

Really sad, a cowardly act and an evil effort to spread the ethnic violence.

yazeedis can't stop Hussainis from Azadari even in Iraq, Pakistan and any part of world.
9millions Azadars Presentation in Karbala, IRAQ is the reply to yazidi terrorist.
Keep firm the ALAM in juloos even at spot of blast in Karachi and keep continue Jullos is the lesson for yazidis that Hussani would never stop from Azadari e Hussain.

You know very well history ,people of kufa invited Hussian RA but they dont fight with Hussain RA ,left them alone to fight with Yazeed forces.It is part of history the cowardness of Kufa residents.

All muslims are in support of Hussain's RA cause or known as Hussainis , so better whole muslim ummah shall be united and fight against enemies of Islam and their supporters.

You know US is partner of Iraqi government and also supporting Israel for blockade of GAZA muslims and also US illegically captured Afghanistan .

Our government is supporting US and NATO forces , so better we should try to differentiate between HAQ and BATIL.

"We will carry out more such attacks and also target government installations," Shaheen said.

All telling US shias WE should not have carried out the procession It seems Wahabi Terrorist is not quite done yet and wants more blood.
I take it Life in Pakistan should come to a complete stop and people should not leave their homes so they will not have a target.

Anybody that killed in Pakistan in any terrorist attack from now on should be blamed as he or she is asking for it when they come out of there house. and gave the target to Terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom