What's new

Ex NSA:India, China are destined to be rivals by geography.

Bhookay nangay log aur baatein barri barri. Pehlay apnay logon ko do waqt ki roti denay ke qaabil to ho jao, phir is tarha ki baatein achhi lagein gi.
Crap.
It is for me to offer my opinion. I don't care what you do or what you don't do.
Pot calling kettle black. Come up with good argument rather than insulting one to hide your ineptness.

You just can't deal with the fact that even with 450 million poor people and so much resource restraints and problems, India is making such progress and gaining importance.

I can understand your frustration. BTW our concern may be for feeding the people, but you should rather care for security of your own people first.

You focus on your problem and let us focus on ours. No need for getting frustrated and bashing India for no apparent reason. :lol:

Pot calling kettle black. Come up with good argument rather than insulting one to hide your ineptness.

You just can't deal with the fact that even with 450 million poor people and so much resource restraints and problems, India is making such progress and gaining importance.

I can understand your frustration. BTW our concern may be for feeding the people, but you should rather care for security of your own people first.

You focus on your problem and let us focus on ours. No need for getting frustrated and bashing India for no apparent reason. :lol:

I stated a fact. Not wishes related to flying pigs.

Go reform your own country instead of telling us what to do. We are good here.

Indian social issues, constitutional framework and maintenance of the territorial integrity - could you please establish the linkages between these.

Yes...Despite having several social issues we have been able to maintain our territorial integrity based on the constitutional framework established in 1950.

Something that pakistan have never been able to achieve.

You are a pea-brain and nothing more.

I was talking about South Asian environment where India is just a big lump of S-hit and nothing more. ha ha ha

Hey lame brain, SA is India's backyard and its where it exercises much of its influence, name one country - other than your stinking, jihadii infested ***** hole - and I'll tell you what is our influence there.

Indian social issues, constitutional framework and maintenance of the territorial integrity - could you please establish the linkages between these.

Maxwell! We all know how biased he was. I won't take his word for granted.

Neville Maxwell! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not surprising Neo-colonist writers find appeal in Pakistani circles i guess respect for Gora sahib still exists .

Maxwell! We all know how biased he was. I won't take his word for granted.

He even predicted a military takeover in India :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxwell's own view was that "the crisis is upon India — he could spy `the already fraying fabric of the nation itself", with the states "already beginning to act like sub-nations". His conclusion was unequivocal: that while Indians would soon vote in "the fourth — and surely last — general election", "the great experiment of developing India within a democratic framework has failed".

Verdicts on India

No you are not!

Its not nutjobs from my country coming and gunning down civilians in another nation's financial hub

Its not refugees from my nation seeking asylum in Pakistan.

Osama bin Laden wasn't found hiding in my nation.

Neville Maxwell!Not surprising Neo-colonist writers find appeal in Pakistani circles i guess respect for Gora sahib still exists.

Let him predict what he wants. In a way it is good.

He even predicted a military takeover in India

Well that would be the worst nightmare our dear hosts can imagine. :D

Verdicts on India[/QUOTE]

like in 1971

Good one! :P

You really need to cool down man.

I suggest you take an international tour to relax your mind.

India is unqualified to be rivalry of China in every aspect, our only rivalry is US of A. China never seriously take India as its main threat.This thread should be closed ASAP for nonsense.

India is unqualified to be rivalry of China in every aspect, our only rivalry is US of A. China never seriously take India as its main threat.This thread should be closed ASAP for nonsense.

China's boastfulness will surely take it down one day.

You are just over estimating your capability.

China doesnot qualify to be a rival of Us in any aspect.

They are light years ahead of you .

sorry to burst your bubble. You are a second rung power when it comes to military and nowhere near to US. And afa your comparison with India goes, your PLAN except for the submarines is doubtful is a match for IN and especially in a few months when India will be operating 2 AC groups with a very mature AC operations manual(very mature that the manual goes back decades) while you will be still in training to operate an AC.

India is unqualified to be rivalry of China in every aspect,

Of course, China maintains 300,000-400,000 troops and recently changed the ballistic missiles in Tibet .

China has assisted Pakistan in its nuclear and missile program

China rejected upgrading UNSC 1267 sanctions against LET

China raised ire at the India proposition of maintaining security of Malacca straight.

China raised an ire at India's look-East Policy.

China raised an ire of Cooperation between India, US, Japan, Australia.

None of the above i presume have anything to do with India i guess.

This thread should be closed ASAP for nonsense.

Please forward your concerns to the moderators or Webmaster.

Back
Top Bottom