What's new

EX ISI Brig. kidnapped; driver killed

They were over 12 attackers and they did not manage to 'take over' the Air Base. Plus, they were not TTP, they were foreign national.. Two were identified to be Uzbek.

Secondly, TTP are not capable of such act, and the area of kidnapping hardly has ever seen any TTP.

And no, ISI are not Supermen. They are way beyond.

I wonder how do one recognise a TTP operative?

If ISI are beyond supermen, it means only ISI can kidnap ISI or only ISI can nab ISI?

If ISI are beyond supermen, it means only ISI can kidnap ISI or only ISI can nab ISI?

Good point. The ttp wouldn't have the balls to do this. Only an agency could be behind this. CIA or ISI.

ssshhhhuuuusssss , dont talk secret matters on PDF:D ,,

o.t - i dont think raw will go inside pakistan and do such big job , mms gov is not this good.
So this means that RAW has started ugly jobs here now.Killed the innocent driver......:smokin:

There is a difference between a local TTP miscreant and a foreign-bought miscreant. The identified person in Kamra as well as Masroor were not Pakistanis but other nationalities. This means, the attacks were well-planned and the operatives were well-trained, more than any 'local' TTP hence opted for this job.

ISI are beyond supermen, this means only the group at equal degree could be behind this. And like I mentioned before, Brigaider Tahir was working with ISI on a case, and most probably the 'case' is behind this. Now you may wonder the level of 'case' he was working on.

The issue of Intelligence is supposed not to be discussed on Public forums, civilian or military, hence my any further comment maybe inappropriate. It takes a superman to kidnap another superman.

so who killed lieutenanat general of medical core and ex major general alvi GOC of SSG? They were both hit by taliban. Time to time they demonstrated their ability of recon and intelligence gathering. Saleem shehzad is another example.!

The Brigadier was being followed by another Brigadier in the area, who was (luckily or unluckily) a block away. Maximum five minutes from the incident, he happened to pass the site, and saw this bullet-riddled car with dead body of the driver. The later Brigadier's driver knew the former's driver, and recognizing him, he informed his passenger who the subjected officer was. It turned out to be a colleague/neighbor and the alert was issued, cordoning off the area, but were apparently late.

They both left the office together and were on the way to home.

Same guys ISI once funded are now turning rogue like how Colonel Imam was killed.

The Brigadier was being followed by another Brigadier in the area, who was (luckily or unluckily) a block away. Maximum five minutes from the incident, he happened to pass the site, and saw this bullet-riddled car with dead body of the driver. The later Brigadier's driver knew the former's driver, and recognizing him, he informed his passenger who the subjected officer was. It turned out to be a colleague/neighbor and the alert was issued, cordoning off the area, but were apparently late.

They both left the office together and were on the way to home.

By now, Kidnappers must have got the useful info from Brigadier sahab!. A man of his age can not sustain torture much longer.

By now, Kidnappers must have got the useful info from Brigadier sahab!. A man of his age can not sustain torture much longer.

I don't believe they require information. I believe, they want to force the ISI to drop a case (most likely to be) against them by kidnapping a senior officer and keeping him hostage (who was probably working on the same case, too).

X ISI high ranking personal kidnaped from capital thats very very serious

Seems to be. Is it another Col.Imam saga in the making?
Has the ISI mounted a "search and rescue" op. to retrieve him?

I don't believe they require information. I believe, they want to force the ISI to drop a case (most likely to be) against them by kidnapping a senior officer and keeping him hostage (who was probably working on the same case, too).

That seems to a plausible scenario.

Back
Top Bottom