Pakistan
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahah

india is the only nation that got that "anti gravity" technology. :D

pakistan ka evolution russia jaia hoga. aur india ka china jaisaa.

it's not happening. :D

seriously, according to scientists, evolution is happening soooo slow now that we can say it's not happening anymore.

thats what i thought about south indians, who resemble africans..:lol::lol:

I understand it's meant too be funny but it can still be offensive, especially the one about Africa.

was that necessary to flame :eek:, post reported..

Relax man. Don't get all uppity.This is a fun thread, not to be taken seriously. Btw, you know what's really funny? Just after taking umbrage at my attempt at humour, you go ahead & make a racist remark.
thats what i thought about south indians, who resemble africans..:lol::lol:

Now go report yourself.:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

That's funny.....but seriously thinking maybe human race has reached its ultimate evolution and now it has changed it course and is turning back towards stone age. :hitwall:

For sure before the end of the world there will be a full scale nuclear war which will cause the extinction of mankind and the survivors will live in a stone age era!

For Maulana; he's a perfect lota, everybody use him, abuse him but still they need a lota in difficult moments. The lota don't have any dignity but he jump from one to other according to the needs.:sick:

If i'll ever enter in politics i'll for first kick out a**holes like him along with Zardari, Altaf (madari), Nawaz (the biggest traitor along with Mr. 10%) , Rehman, Kaira, damn the list is too long so getting to the point i think there will be few survivors like Imran Khan (yet to be tested in this field), small insignificant parties like jamat-e-islami as they are the only democratic party bcz they elect their president by voting and till date i didn't see any father giving his son or any parent the leadership of the party.:lol: but i 'm not very impressed by them as they are not so capable to govern a country.

So people why don't we take the first step and form a party and made our official debut in the politics? immagine PDF enters in politics and Zaki bhai will become our first party president, i wont to become vice president as i promoted all this!:P :yahoo:
We will change the hole scenario!:flame:

above example is wrong

ab to sar pe dopatta bhi kisi kisi aurat ke nazar aata hai
wearing trousers and skirt has become very common in Pakistan

i don't know who made this silly cartoon

Back
Top Bottom