What's new

Evidence reveals link between Iranian intelligence and PKK

How could Iran come up from fighting with PKK to supporting PKK this is a question i don't have an answer for.

We could actually co operate on this, it's sad really. After suffering from jundullah terror I'd expect them to have some common sense.

How could Iran come up from fighting with PKK to supporting PKK this is a question i don't have an answer for.

We could actually co operate on this, it's sad really. After suffering from jundullah terror I'd expect them to have some common sense.

Your answer is clear: This is all a lie and just baseless accusations.They say PKK has bases in Iran,but at the same time,Iran's ambassador in Ankara and government officials strongly deny the news.You know giving PKK bases is not something easy to hide,after a while,it will be exposed.Besides,if Turkey knew Iran is actually supporting PKK,then why isn't its government officially protesting it?The same thing they did in 90s about Syria?Think logically and don't believe everything you hear or see in media.

Your answer is clear: This is all a lie and just baseless accusations.They say PKK has bases in Iran,but at the same time,Iran's ambassador in Ankara and government officials strongly deny the news.You know giving PKK bases is not something easy to hide,after a while,it will be exposed.Besides,if Turkey knew Iran is actually supporting PKK,then why isn't its government officially protesting it?The same thing they did in 90s about Syria?Think logically and don't believe everything you hear or see in media.

Pal, i think you have a problem on understanding things. 7 of your so-called "agents" have been captured by authorities in Turkey. And there are evidences about their relation with PKK.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/9-...-iran.aspx?pageID=238&nID=29156&NewsCatID=341

If you follow your own goverments foreign politics, you will understand your own questions.

iran is aware of that clearly as well it is next than syria sooner;maybe after elections in U.S.all those struggles are full of profitless steps prior to be aim for US bombardment planes,missiles and so on.so iran gives crecidency foolishly to that after overturning it is good to get neighboor countries in chaos to create itself maneouver areas in around iran.suffice it to say iran will never be success hereafter by this ridicilous un-organized terrorist activities.they could not cope with iraq in 1980's and their leaders brought on killing of almost 1 million innocent iranian muslim citizens(most of them were women,children,olders,teenagers being ignorent of how to fight and again most of killed even without firing on enemy once in battlefields.they were sent to frontline as if a sacrificied sheep) unconciously and so they did in the past ; trying to find new ways damage their own people(and our real brothers not iranian governors I implied) by those hostile activities in a real friend country.lastly real intellectual iranian people should believe that through accompanying these reactioner governors they can not move forward even a step in this modern era.as for Turkey we are bored of seeing bearded,inexperinced,slamming iranian leaders on the floor in front of the bunches of roses.

iran is aware of that clearly as well it is next than syria sooner;maybe after elections in U.S.all that struggles are full of profitless steps prior to be aim for US bombardment planes,missiles and so on.so iran gives crecidency foolishly to that after overturning it is good to get neighboor countries in chaos to create itself maneouver areas in around iran.suffice it to say iran will never be success hereafter by this ridicilous un-organized terrorist activities.they could not cope with iraq in 1980's and their leaders brought on killing of almost 1 million innocent iranian muslim citizens(most of them were women,children,olders,teenagers being ignorent of how to fight and again most of killed even not fire on once against enemy in battlefields.they were sent to frontline as if a sheep ) unconciously and so they did in the past ; trying to find new ways damage their own people(and our real brothers not iranian governors I implied) by those hostile activities in a real friend country.lastly real intellectual iranian people should believe that through accompanying these reactioner governors they can not move forward even a step in this modern era.as for Turkey we are bored of seeing bearded,inexperinced,slamming iranian leaders on the floor in front of the bunches of roses.

Dude,I don't know what you've smoked,but it must be some good stuff,.You are way out of line.Who told you Iran had women in its front lines?Who told you those children who were mostly between 14-18 were forced to go to war?They all went fighting by themselves, voluntarily.So you are blaming death of Iranian citizens on Iran while Iraq was the aggressor?While the whole world were quiet when Iraq killed 100,000 Iranians by chemical weapons?Have you even read on Iran-Iraq war?
Just wow at you,so you are telling Iran was attacking a friendly country called Iraq?It wasn't Iraq who started the aggression?I,as an Iranian,say if you think like this,we are not your brothers.You need to read at least 1 short book about Iran,then trying to comment about it.I don't know where you leave,but I think you haven't read anything near to recent Middle East history.Are you a Russian or a Turk?

okay so you should take a look at wikipedia to see the iranian women during the war there was a picture demonstrating this information.1 of 3 of iranian troops were in teen age only 15-18 years old.you are saying all those were voluntarily completely in the war.whatever you say there was no valid reason to collect them from the districts and send these children to the front.your country was bigger than iraq 3,5-4 times in terms of military power,number of troops and so forth.so iraq give you hell for 8 years.according to you could not find enough soldiers to front and you selected children what a pity... it happened voluntarily haa.maybe the reason this is : killing of the experienced iranian officers without logical reasons only they were from time of SHAH REZA and in the front you crushed,didnt you?-.-.if your idiotic leader homeyni did not kill them you could have defeated iraq easily maybe next 2 years by the war started.you strived to educate your army only first 3 years. and iraq killed more than 100000 iranian civilians occupied 2 huge iranian city of ABADAN+HORRAMSHEHR between the years of 1980-1983.to sum up we are favour of iranian people but not those like you.and unfortunately your bearded learders used that impossed war to strenght western originally revolution+their doctrin, wash your brains,have your people trannize and drag Iranian state 60 years behind :(
LEARN YOUR OWN HISTORY as true after COME HERE TO CONVERSATE otherwise keep on get your brain to wash by deviated education system in iran
in addition personally I never become a fanatic of wahabist saudi's or schizophrenic baath leader murder saddam hussein.

@Era_923

Officially Government of Islamic Republic of Iran made no statement denying support for PKK. So if you can lead me to a source who says otherwise im okay with it but recent events suggests otherwise.

@killuminati go play with your friends and never quote me again.

@Era_923

Officially Government of Islamic Republic of Iran made no statement denying support for PKK. So if you can lead me to a source who says otherwise im okay with it but recent events suggests otherwise.

@killuminati go play with your friends and never quote me again.
Iran is treacherous, we can't trust them as an ally. In Turkey it is widely accepted, and now also proven with evidence, that Iran is supporting PKK terrorism and opened camps on Iranian border. Otherwise pkk wouldn't be this confident the last period.

Iranians here don't know what their country is doing, they live in a censored environment and are indoctrinated to worship the mullah regime. This regime is suicidal and a lot of Iranians will pay the price unforunately.

Not surprising at all, i think most guys dont understand here that the survival of the alawi regime in syria is critical to the survival of the mullah regime in iran, thats why you see all the hysteria against turkey in iranians media and officials.
They will do anything even helping PKK to preserve the shia minority regime in syria

İRANLI AJANLARA BİLGİ AKTARIRKEN ÇEKİLEN ŞOK GÖRÜNTÜLER - WEB TV :: Hürriyet

The video shows the traitor village guard (left) giving information about military buildings, ranks, inventory, etc... to Iranian Agent.

n_29248_4.jpg

He is the guy with the blue sweater right?

Other video which also show Iranian agents with 2 PKK terrorist. (1:50)

Last edited by a moderator:
This changes things dramatically. After this point Iran must be treated with a certain degree of hostility.
And a NATO campaign shouldn't be opposed anymore.

Back
Top Bottom