What's new

Everyone in India is a Hindu, says RSS chief

RSS is stupid fellas in our society. We just regrest for having them in our country. They just see this country with religion eyes.
Shame on them

RSS is one of the most patrotic organization in india.

It was none other than Nehru, the apostle of secuarism had invited RSS to take part in the republic day parade in 1963 being impressed by their volunteer work during sino indian war of 1962.

RSS is one of the most patrotic organization in india.

It was none other than Nehru, the apostle of secuarism had invited RSS to take part in the republic day parade in 1963 being impressed by their volunteer work during sino indian war of 1962.

Nehru....:lol:............Just another feather to his cap!:tongue:

So do you Nazis ? RSS stands and is based on thier idoligy.

No. This is not true.we Indians have never rejected Hinduism. The muslims of Pakistan are surprised to know Hindus go to Haji Ali and Muslims go to Mahalakshmi and shidhiwinayak for worship.

Am I hearing this BS coming out from some one supposed to be Muslim? Any one celebrate this are Mushrik including you.

Last edited:
Nehru....:lol:............Just another feather to his cap!:tongue:

So do you Nazis ? RSS stands and is based on thier idoligy.

No Nehru...not exactly impressed??

How about a good old sardar like Khushwant Singh,ha??:coffee:

Khushwant Singh, credits members of the RSS with helping and protecting Sikhs who were being targeted by members of the Congress(I) political party during the 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots. Singh who otherwise has been critical of the RSS and believes that it is a " communal organization and dangerous to the country's secular fabric has said:

" RSS has played an honorable role in maintaining Hindu-Sikh unity before and after the murder of Indira Gandhi in Delhi and in other places.It was the Congress(I) leaders who instigated mobs in 1984 and got more than 3000 people killed. I must give due credit to RSS and the BJP for showing courage and protecting helpless Sikhs during those difficult days ."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtr...rotection_of_Sikhs_during_anti-Sikh_riot_1984

RSS ppl are not exactly monster,u see and often times are total anti thesis of what u think about them.They have their own set of ideologies and are entitled to hold it.

P S:I'm not a RSS member,but i admire them for the strong nationalist fervour they propagate, at the same time wont hesitate to condemn any wrongful activities of RSS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom