What's new

Every Muslim, Non Muslim watch

Show me a single verse of Holy Quran tht supports ur claim!
Sufis used music to convert people... my great great great great Grand Father converted coz of sufism!

Your great great great great grand father converted because of music so that makes it alright.......

Sounds abit like the time of Ibrahim (AS) where when he preached about Allah (SWT) the people claimed that they would not abandon the religion of their fathers and their fathers at that.......

Scholars of Islam have agreed with verses of the Quran and Authentic Hadith about the use of music.

The main one at this is Surah Isra, verse 64 - However, I will start from verse 62 where Iblis is banished from Allah's servitude

62. [Iblis (Satan)] said: "See? This one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!"

63. (Allah) said: "Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely! Hell will be the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense.

64. "And Istafziz [literally means: befool them gradually] those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allah's disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, mutually share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways usury, etc., or by committing illegal sexual intercourse, etc.), and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

--------

The above lays clear that it will be a tool of Iblis to mislead the Muslim believers. There is no direct link in the Quran and as above, there are indirect mentions against Music and for which the hadith can give better clarification. However the hadith is without doubt which clearly is against it.

In another verse of Quran, idle talk is also attributed to such music and songs as per arabic. Hadiths number in the many also.......but that is not for this forum and only replied as you raised the point.

Last edited:
Hey gazzi how do u live in a land of infidels?there people dont follow islam!?
Wats wrong in this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your great great great great grand father converted because of music so that makes it alright.......

Sounds abit like the time of Ibrahim (AS) where when he preached about Allah (SWT) the people claimed that they would not abandon the religion of their fathers and their fathers at that.......

Scholars of Islam have agreed with verses of the Quran and Authentic Hadith about the use of music.

The main one at this is Surah Isra, verse 64 - However, I will start from verse 62 where Iblis is banished from Allah's servitude

62. [Iblis (Satan)] said: "See? This one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!"

63. (Allah) said: "Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely! Hell will be the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense.

64. "And Istafziz [literally means: befool them gradually] those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allah's disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, mutually share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways usury, etc., or by committing illegal sexual intercourse, etc.), and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

--------

The above lays clear that it will be a tool of Iblis to mislead the Muslim believers. There is no direct link in the Quran and as above, there are indirect mentions against Music and for which the hadith can give better clarification. However the hadith is without doubt which clearly is against it.

In another verse of Quran, idle talk is also attributed to such music and songs as per arabic. Hadiths number in the many also.......but that is not for this forum and only replied as you raised the point.

Is music prohibited in Islam

Check this site!
Its an islamic site and get ur stuff right!

Also Hazrat Dawood used to sing!

Is music prohibited in Islam

Check this site!
Its an islamic site and get ur stuff right!

Also Hazrat Dawood used to sing!

and that makes the Quran wrong and Hazrat Dawood right............OK, interesting mentality.

There is a difference of opinion with regards to the Ayahs of the Quran, which is where the Hadith clarifies this matter clearly, and most authentic hadith mentions clearly

"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcohol, and the use of musical instruments as lawful. Allah will destroy them during the night......................

Have a nice day...........I will not be discussing this matter any further as the Mods will be very annoyed by this conversation on the PDF

and that makes the Quran wrong and Hazrat Dawood right............OK, interesting mentality.

Wasnt Dawood a prophet?arent prophets sinless?thts wat quran says!!

There is a difference of opinion with regards to the Ayahs of the Quran, which is where the Hadith clarifies this matter clearly, and most authentic hadith mentions clearly

No confusions... wat does this islamic site say?

"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcohol, and the use of musical instruments as lawful. Allah will destroy them during the night......................

Are u a scholar? i have asked u a simple question!
If music is haram why Allahs prophet was in love or ishq with music?why sufism has music?
Also drinking or having s.x are totally different then music!!

Have a nice day...........I will not be discussing this matter any further as the Mods will be very annoyed by this conversation on the PDF

After passing fatwas when sombdy asks u somethin then u ran?
By wahabi frnd thts not the way it works.

Wasnt Dawood a prophet?arent prophets sinless?thts wat quran says!!

Used to sing the Psalms and glorifying Allah like we do Naat and Tilawat today.

No confusions... wat does this islamic site say?

Islamic site?.............if you say that this gives authority and all else is wrong then I leave that imaan to yourself.

Are u a scholar? i have asked u a simple question!
If music is haram why Allahs prophet was in love or ishq with music?why sufism has music?
Also drinking or having s.x are totally different then music!!

No I am not a scholar.....and neither are YOU
Music, what musical instrument are you talking about now......
Sufism is a branch of Islam, doesn't make them right because they are Sufi's........and all others wrong.
I qouted a Hadith to you, that is not my saying Sir......read it.

After passing fatwas when sombdy asks u somethin then u ran?
By wahabi frnd thts not the way it works.

You appear very emotional, no fatwas are being issued as I do not have the authority to issue such a thing and neither do you.

I am not a Wahabi and please dont show your ignorance and stupidity by coming out with that. I believe in no sect or branch of Islam. I follow the ways of the Prophet (PBUH) and he followed no such groups and showed no such divisions. PERIOD

No one is running away, I am however asking that we respect the rules of the PDF and lets just stop this conversation before the Mods get upset

You sure are a sad man Gazzi, .. I am offended that you are insulting my religion of muslicalism so i am obligated to try to preach the true word of musicalism.

Here listen to some Classical ..behold the power of KUFAR... Please accept Musicalism and the path to life will be full of joy and prosperity and our Deity Mozart will be ever grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom