What's new

Even Taliban lends support to Afghanistan cricketers

Guess war has brought some change in the talibunnies after all... once averse to even clapping during kite festival in Afghanistan, they're actually supporting sports. Guess offenses against their ideology changes from time to time.

Never thought they would actually support a "kafir" sport (invented by the British who are right now standing against them).

Oh well, a sound thrashing often does something good...:D

Afghan Taliban are learning from their past mistakes, they have really started to become a lil moderate in their views now, my prayers are with the Afghan resistance and Afghan people :)

Yeah They Should Support Afghanistan Team Coz

Taliban = ISI isnt it indian ?

Because they said in the previous world t20 cup that Afghan cricket team is all ISI men - pathetic!

And according to indians Afghan Team = ISI too lol

But...but...but...I though they were all Pakistani stooges.

Oh well, why let reality get in the way of a good conspiracy theory?

Yeah They Should Support Afghanistan Team Coz

Taliban = ISI isnt it indian ?

And according to indians Afghan Team = ISI too lol

Its a lame trick to woo Afghans but they already suffered a lot due to these Talibans.

I must say that Taliban are now a little more moderate, they also use all those media they banned in their era like TV, CD/DVDs/ internet and now they are supporting cricket.

But still no where to accept their rule they need to change many things we actually have no problem in having beard, praying 5 times a day or not watching TV etc.. the major problem was they were bunch of illiterates who put Afghanistan in dark and cut every relation with the world.

Back
Top Bottom