What's new

Even a midget nuke strike will lead to massive retaliation, India warns Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. If we Pakistan can detonate tens of nukes at the right places, destroying Indian government/military in a first strike, there won't be anyone left to fire back.

:lol: Go back to sleep. Have better dreams.

Not necessarily. If we Pakistan can detonate tens of nukes at the right places, destroying Indian government/military in a first strike, there won't be anyone left to fire back.

so you are thinking India is not aware of such situation?

Wasnt this subject discussed a few days ago ?

Seriously ??? A señor member like you think that ???
BTw I edited post for being more clear.

Few point statements which were not clear before are now ironed out.

Pakistan's tactical nukes; midget nukes.........lol......:lol:.

We don't have a proper government in place so what are all these statements by India for ? I see propaganda...

What about the sea based deterrence..they will survive even if there is a major nuclear strike and they will definitely retaliate

What about the sea based deterrence..they will survive even if there is a major nuclear strike and they will definitely retaliate

Maybe, maybe not. Anyway the retaliation will be smaller, not massive then.

:laugh: still Indians are pI$$ED
Thats why i said no need to worry. you guys started transporting (read hiding from Americans) your nukes in trucks. May be they are on the way.

:D for diverting public attention from the Ladkah egg pudding wherein India has landed
Oh you caught us.

A question to @Awsome: How many Nuclear Tipped Missiles can Pakistan launch at any given time.... 2...4...8....10 do you think that it would suffice to bring India to a position of no retaliation .....considering the size of Indian land mass... you guys can target only handful of locations in first attempt.... and in India retaliates with 10 .... considering Pakistani landmass ...10 locations destroyed would be good enough to bring Pakistan down...

Maybe, maybe not. Anyway the retaliation will be smaller, not massive then.

going by the number of Arihants class of submarines to be deployed - 4 to be precise...this is just the Arihant class, the follow on class will be more....there will be 12 K-15s of 750 kms range to be based on one submarine with 8 MIRVs each...therefore 12 x 4 = 48 K15s x 8 MIRVs = 384 warheads....therefore even if they fire half of their K15 Sagarikas which will be 24 missiles then you bet the retaliatory strike would be massive

going by the number of Arihants class of submarines to be deployed - 4 to be precise...this is just the Arihant class, the follow on class will be more....there will be 12 K-15s of 750 kms range to be based on one submarine with 8 MIRVs each...therefore 12 x 4 = 48 K15s x 8 MIRVs = 384 warheads....therefore even if they fire half of their K15 Sagarikas which will be 24 missiles then you bet the retaliatory strike would be massive

India does not have that many warheads... Especially not the miniaturized kind to fit on those missiles to be fired.

India does not have that many warheads... Especially not the miniaturized kind to fit on those missiles to be fired.

the missile is ready and in production...only waiting for the Arihant class to be operational....the hulls of 3 submarines are ready with one in trials and the second INS Aridhaman already being outfitted and will be launched this year

i dnt think any of these countries (pak,china,india) will strike each other with a nuclear war head beacause if any country do this the other country will strike back with a big or more nuclear strikes and also other countries like (usa,russia,uk) after any strike will get involved in that war so it will become some typ of worl war i think....i dnt think any country will do suicide by nuking other country...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom