What's new

EURASIA Turkish Artificial Islands Project! (Moon-Sun, Ay-Yildiz)

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Next Topic >> Return to Index
EURASIA NEWWORLD Artificial Islands (This Crazy Project Will Drive Greeks Crazy)November 25 2012 at 7:04 AM
No score for this post
cenkcenk (Login cenkcenk)
WAFFer
lgn ada projesi - Hrriyet EKONOM
NOTE------ ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT TOOK 3 YEARS AND COMPLETED. INVESTORS ALREADY SHOWED STRONG INTEREST WITH WRITTEN APPLICATION TAKEN.

eurasia-newworld

Concept

Creating a World, that combines Asia and Europe with another. Sun and Moon symbolize Orient and Occident. A place, where one wants to live forever and where everything is possible.

Architect
:::::::::::::::::: Metin Hepgler ::::::::::::::::::

* 2.5 miles 2 total area is completely ecological organic structure and nature around the region and the lives of loggerhead turtle integrated.
* Moon star-shaped island, one kilometer distance from the land.
* Moon-shaped land 5 thousand 795 meters from the outer coast, and has a length of 4 thousand 170 meters from the coastline inland.
* 1480 villa has three types of units, 1600 residence, 4 to have a hotel on the island, an indoor-outdoor organic shopping centers, clinics, schools, social facilities, mosques and churches will take place. Construction of the project, 20 thousand people will be employed.
* All the construction process, including the upper and lower structure was calculated to be 40-45 months.
* The project will cost 2.4 billion euros in./b
* Island in the sea and air transportation will be provided.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

puke-rainbows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all a worthless project. What will this project bring for poor or avarage people? Nothing.

Secondly its not moon and star but moon and sun. Sun is a star to but in this case its a symbol of sun. Many people and cultures in past worshipped the sun and still today in christianity we see everywhere the Sun.

I can see the trend for more artificial islands. Maybe future nations in the next few decades.

First of all a worthless project. What will this project bring for poor or avarage people? Nothing.

Secondly its not moon and star but moon and sun. Sun is a star to but in this case its a symbol of sun. Many people and cultures in past worshipped the sun and still today in christianity we see everywhere the Sun.

OK. Lets tell this to NASA. They are spending billions of dollars for discovery of mars. What will this bring for poor or average people ?

I love your mentality man really smart.

First of all projects don't have to be beneficial for poor or average people. We are living in a free country.

Second, For this huge project thousands of engineers and workers will find job opportunity, hundreds of subcontructors also work for this project. So it is not totally useless for average people .

Such projects are meant to bring profit to company/country and have nothing to do with providing aid to poor/average people..I dont know in what world you live in, but thats the case in our world..Welcome to The Planet Earth

OK. Lets tell this to NASA. They are spending billions of dollars for discovery of mars. What will this bring for poor or average people ?

First of all projects don't have to be beneficial for poor or average people. We are living in a free country.

Second, For this huge project thousands of engineers and workers will find job opportunity, hundreds of subcontructors also work for this project. So it is not totally useless for average people .
You can not compare science to this. This is kitsch and very unnecessary, imo.
While you're right about the creation of jobs, I think what we need is cheap housing opportunies for the average Türk in the growing middle class. But hey every investment that brings money in the country is a good one. Let the Arab money flow, as long as we can.

You can not compare science to this. This is kitsch and very unnecessary, imo.
While you're right about the creation of jobs, I think what we need is cheap housing opportunies for the average Türk in the growing middle class. But hey every investment that brings money in the country is a good one. Let the Arab money flow, as long as we can.

building contractors after finishing this job can work towards middle class housing.

We do have tons of luxury apartments, just take a look at all those skyscrapers unter construction in turkey especially istanbul. Those towers are not always sold out and many of them empty because foreign people buy them as a investment. The middle class is getting TOKİ build modern ghettos.

The property prices are so high, even in Manisa which is not istanbul oder izmir its getting hard to build a freaking house. I'm experiencing first hand.

But anyway on topic as I said as long as it brings money in the country, I give a damn.

So it is.. "Wellcome to Turkish Arabia"? I'm just glad they are doing this sh*t anywhere near of İstanbul :yahoo:

I would kill topbaş for this :D already mad at him for metrobus. 2.4 Billions EUROs damn

Indeed , if they make that in Istanbul we would have a small Arabic island in the middle of Marmara. if they're going to make it they should make it somewhere in Aegean sea or Mediterranean sea, Aegean sea looks more suitable but I think Mediterranean needs more rich tourists.

What has science to do with political projects?

Such projects are meant to bring profit to company/country and have nothing to do with providing aid to poor/average people..I dont know in what world you live in, but thats the case in our world..Welcome to The Planet Earth

I live on planet earth and you dont have to tell me about the reality. PM talks to the people by saying that they targeted 2023 for their ''crazy projects''. First of all what are the rates of poor and avarage people that voted for AKP and what kind of meaning they will get out from this project? They will spend many money on this (tax money) and after that they will sell it to rich people. But first they will sell this for cheap to their own companies..

In short, the reality is that poor and avarage wont get any thing from this project but only in benefit for members of cemaat and akp. Did i clear up things for you now? I hope so.. Welcome to Planet Earth with full darkness.

What has science to do with political projects?

You said that that project bring nothing for poor people. So the mars research bring nothing for poor people. I show your flawed logic. You can not judge every project like if it is benefical to poor people or not.

Also this project is benefical for poor and middle class. Because it creates job. Goverment get taxex from these projects. Also most of the construction materials will be provided from Turkey so Turkey construction material producers will gain from these. This also creates more job etc.

To sum up your mentality is completely wrong. You can NOT judge every project project for poor people. In the end mars research also have nonvoting to do with poor people right ?

You said that that project bring nothing for poor people. So the mars research bring nothing for poor people. I show your flawed logic. You can not judge every project like if it is benefical to poor people or not.

Also this project is benefical for poor and middle class. Because it creates job. Goverment get taxex from these projects. Also most of the construction materials will be provided from Turkey so Turkey construction material producers will gain from these. This also creates more job etc.

To sum up your mentality is completely wrong. You can NOT judge every project project for poor people. In the end mars research also have nonvoting to do with poor people right ?

Do you even think about your own comments? You mixing knowledge with materialism. You making really funny comparissons lol.

Do you even think about your own comments? You mixing knowledge with materialism. You making really funny comparissons lol.

I am commenting based on your arguments. Your arguments are funny not my comments. I stated my facts. I am expecting yours.

Back
Top Bottom