What's new

Ethnic Cleansing of Muslims in Assam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the citizen of a country whose Hindu population post partiton went from 25 % to 2 % and reducing is talking down to a country whose muslim population has gone up to 15 % today from 9 % and increasing. The article itself suggests that Assam's overall Muslim population is increasing btw.

You gotta clap for these guys :yahoo:

I am still shocked to see hundreds of millions of Hindu Extremists all over India cheering for a facist Hindu Terrorist party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Yet, they come and preach us what good and bad Muslim is.

India is probably the most racist country in the world today, more racist than even Nazi Germany.

One simply cannot imagine the Hindu terror being inflicted on the millions of people belonging to minority groups in India, how they must be living in fear - wondering whether their children will survive the genocide they might face the next day or not.

Thoo - SUPARCO spits on India's flag.

Dude the the minorities in Indian are more than your entire population...so stfu they can take care of themselfs.kudh kha tikana nahi aur chaley duniya samalnay.

I can't believe the citizen of a country whose Hindu population post partiton went from 25 % to 2 % and reducing is talking down to a country whose muslim population has gone up to 15 % today from 9 % and increasing. The article itself suggests that Assam's overall Muslim population is increasing btw.

You gotta clap for these guys :yahoo:
Out of those 15% I can bet 3-4% are shameless BDeshi polevoulters plagueing NE and WB.

For me all this cheering on the internet for the r@scal in your avatar makes me believe that the report is true. The report has many credible proofs too. Otherwise @Srinivas should contact the author of the report and inform him about his "valuable" views. :)

About opening threads, I would open whatever I would like too. I don't need to ask you or require your permission to open threads on this forum. Thanks.

first of all I can also call the guy in your avatar as r@scal or whatever i want but I won't since unlike you I don't indulge in such cheap acts
secondly forget credible there is no sort of proof in article whatsoever so by forum this thread should be closed
thirdly yes if you want to openly show your ignorance and stupidity to other members go ahead. And you are Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
What nonsense, anyone can make websites for a couple of bucks and start writing bullshit, doesn't make it credible.

This is the other website made by the commie clown.

Myths of Bangladeshi in Assam

He is treading on thin ice here, you don't spread anti BODO propoganda in BODO land. Commies trying to corner Muslim votes in Assam, not surprising at all.

Mate @ the author, you've got to check out this links too :laughcry:

The strange case of Twitter celeb Nilim Dutta - Rediff.com India News

http://www.firstpost.com/india/top-columnist-top-fraud-the-curious-case-of-nilim-dutta-612460.html

This news is false there is no cleansing of minorities is going on in Assam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom