What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Hindu Rajputs are real warriors,they did not give in to the all this sufi timepass.They took on the Mughals head on.

I wonder how come after all this sufi egalitarianism,we still have jatt/rajput/arain identities?

Yeah they were real warriors, and sent their daughters to wrestle with the Mughals, in the bedrooms.

If I have to "dig for it", then its most certainly nondescript mercenary who sold the sovereignty of his people for petty gains.

What about the Muslim Rajputs? Did they ever rule over anything?

No they did not,

they were just desi trash for the mughals.

They just glorify themselves by still calling themselves rajput.

I am glad it amuses you, the people at the time benefited greatly.

Yep I know about that. There are people in my village who converted during the time of Aurangzeb and got loads of lands, and when Mughals fcked off they converted back to Hinduism and kept the land:rofl:

They still have Khan as their surname.

Unfortunately his empire died with him, we helped destroy the Kalsa armies, our clan fought on the side of the British.

Hero,they also fought for the British later.

So basically,you couldn;t do **** on your own.

You just did sidekick service to the British,just like you did to the Mughals,Abdali and everyone.

Our people got the maximum benefit from the destruction of the indian kingdoms, Gold and precious metals, and large amounts of people came into our hands, as the traditional 5th portion as booty.

Hero,they also fought for the British later.

So basically,you couldn;t do **** on your own.

You just did sidekick service to the British,just like you did to the Mughals,Abdali and everyone.

Don't get mad bro, get even. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I knw what am saying dude,

Just dont let your pride and history text books cloud your sense of reason and truth.

You don't know my background, yet you have the gaul to call me a dallal?

Stay in your limits, mister.

Our people got the maximum benefit from the destruction of the indian kingdoms, Gold and precious metals, and large amounts of people came into our hands, as the traditional 5th portion as booty.

Aur ussey kya kiya?

Angrez loot ke gaye ya Abdaali Loot ke Gaya.

I am glad it amuses you, the people at the time benefited greatly.

Persians are still Persians, though they are Muslims, the Greeks are still Greeks though they are Christian, and we Pakistanis are still Pakistanis and sons of our soil.

Given !!..but it does not change the fact ..you were the invaded and not the invaders..right from the Greek invasion at the time of Alexander to Persian/Turkish/Arabic/Mongolian/Mughal invasion in the middle ages to the British invasion recently.

You don't know my background, yet you have the gaul to call me a dallal?

Stay in your limits, mister.

Dont internet trashtalk me dude.

I read enough of your posts,

We have your glorious Wasim Akram Chaudary here in IPL,coaching a team.

Take it easy.

Back
Top Bottom