What's new

Envoys of 14 countries meet Narendra Modi

Patrician

BANNED
Reaction score
Envoys of 14 countries met Chief Minister Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar on Monday and expressed interest in future collaborative ventures. The delegation also met the representatives of the Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industries.

Ambassadors and High Commissioners of European, Latin American, African and Asian countries like Hungary, Argentina, Rawanda, Tajikistan, etc. were invited to Gandhinagar by Modi on the occasion of Swarnim Navaratri Festival. The CM also invited them to participate in the upcoming ‘Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit, 2011.

Envoys of 14 countries meet Gujarat Chief Minister

NARENDRA MODI has done wonders for GUJRAT..need more visionary like him..

We should be careful about what we wish for.

I see an analogy between Indira Gandhi and Modi.

On one hand they"ve done wonders,but also have their share of unforgettable blunders.

Its all a trade-off at the end of the day

Absolutely. We must vote for Narendra Modi if he ever stands for the post of PM.

It would be better to keep narendra modi under management rather in politics. Because of his image, it would not be possible for him to become PM. He can become chief of PMO (Prime Minister office) and handle all the issues. In real PMO has more power than PM. Pm just give orders but suggestion, feedback and execution is done by PMO only.

Also, would be happy if he could apologies if he has done anything. If he is not guilty he should put those people behind the jails who did it. I think CM doesn't have that much power to influence the Police, but HM do have.

We should be careful about what we wish for.

I see an analogy between Indira Gandhi and Modi.

On one hand they"ve done wonders,but also have their share of unforgettable blunders.

Its all a trade-off at the end of the day

Both have been more beneficial for India than being harmful

One thing that strikes me is the huge support and praise Modi receives from Indians, and especially NRI's (because many Gujarati's live abroad).

What chance of him becoming the PM one day?

One thing that strikes me is the huge support and praise Modi receives from Indians, and especially NRI's (because many Gujarati's live abroad).

that's because he has contributed a lot towards India.

At a time when our politics is full of corrupt opportunistic politicians, modi has provided a ray of hope that he can deliver a tranparent, corruption free and pro-development (inclusive of minorities) government.

What chance of him becoming the PM one day?

very bleak. His past will always haunt him and his political opponents will never let him be at peace.

Yes, I'm aware of the development and progress it's made on the economic front.

Is Gujarat undergoing a boom in part from the large remittances from their NRI's? What role are they playing in the development of the state?

I take it real estate must be booming, are other areas also booming, like IT? Any chance given the highly educated manpower that Gujarat could host another Bangalore (if it isn't already)?

Would be good to get a snapshot of the economic surge it's undergoing.

P.S. Perhaps you're right, that past will always follow him which makes it hard, (if not impossible) for him to become PM.

Yes, I'm aware of the development and progress it's made on the economic front.

Is Gujarat undergoing a boom in part from the large remittances from their NRI's? What role are they playing in the development of the state?

I take it real estate must be booming, are other areas also booming, like IT? Any chance given the highly educated manpower that Gujarat could host another Bangalore (if it isn't already)?

Would be good to get a snapshot of the economic surge it's undergoing.

P.S. Perhaps you're right, that past will always follow him which makes it hard, (if not impossible) for him to become PM.

Actually, Gujarat does have big cities. People always underestimate Gujarat's cities, but in reality, Ahmedabad is India's 6th largest city! Surat is pretty huge too! But these cities have a lot of diverse industries, but not much IT. As far as IT is concerned, I think in future Indian cities must look beyond IT.

IT has a firm base in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune, and these three will be the major IT cities for some time to come. Other cities will follow their own growth paths...

NARENDRA MODI has done wonders for GUJRAT..need more visionary like him..

Sure he did
Three step to be a ruler of hearts and minds.

Step 1: Burn a train
F5C3FC96-71C6-498C-8298-CB4480245F45ArtVPF.gif

Step 2: Operation ensuing violence
gujarat_riots.jpg

riots3.jpg

gujrat4.jpe

india.span.jpg

godhra_mob_20020228.jpg

Step 3: objective achieved....celebrate success!!
modi.jpg

^wow somebozo, nice collage. Yaar I wish had so much free time too:partay:

Back
Top Bottom