What's new

Engineering universities in China

BEACONITE

New Recruit

Reaction score
I need some help from members of this forum. I am in final year of telecom engineering and will graduate in june 2011 Inshallah. I wish to apply for masters abroad. I have Australia and UK in my options list but I checked the ranking of some Chinese Universities like Tsinghua and Peking university. There are also other universities.
I would like to ask from members that what is the medium of instruction to international students?
DO they teach in English and would they recommend me to do masters from there?
They are quite cheap as compared to other universities also.
Thanks in advance

Before applying abroad for masters I recommend you to at least take Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA certification exam,even if you are not willing to take networking as your field in future.That will be very helpful.Since you are a final year student I am curious to know what is your Final Year project.

you are right also. I talked to my professors. they say that if you do masters in networking, you dont need to do CCNA. CCNA will be helpful if you just do bachelors only.
About my final year project, its not related to telecom. we are just making a project proposed by our advisor. Its a motion detection sentry gun.
We chose it because our advisor said that telecom dont have much scope in Pakistan so make a project which can widen your scope.

Oh and one more thing, I plan to do masters in networking or network management.

Back
Top Bottom