What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

I did not disagree with you. The only point I am making here is this: GCC should not expect Pakistan to defend them with its army and nukes no more than India defends them. It is business. We understand that very well:

SA buys billions of dollar of military hardware and american friendship. I dont think they need pakistan, it is more the other way around. If pakistan maintains brotherhood, they may get some help during war.

Last edited by a moderator:

You're forgetting that you're one of the best friends of Israel on the map, you've also become cozy with the US and we may see a shift from the Arab states under Abdullah in that regard. All in all, India, comes off as an enemy of the Muslims. Much of it is exhibited in your demeanor.

Cozy of US and enemy of muslims ? Look who is talking, the nation who supports US war on the muslim nation for few american bucks. So much for muslim brotherhood.

SA buys billions of dollar of military hardware and american friendship. I dont think they need pakistan, it is more the other way around. If pakistan maintains brotherhood, they may get some help during war.

Pakistan is a nuclear country and does not need any help. Saudis can buy down-graded weapons as much as they want but they will never be able to operate them. Even Saddam had difficulty to operate its weapons without foreign advisors after 1990. Saudis do not come close to him:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is a nuclear country and does not need any help. Saudis can buy down-graded weapons as much as they want but they will never be able to operate them. Even Saddam had difficulty to operate its weapons without foreign advisors after 1990. Saudis do not come close to him:

i don't know how you can sleep at night with so much hatred and grudge, seriously.

i don't want to talk in a bad way about pakistan, because i simply value pakistan as our brothers and best allies, there is one thing i want to tell you, in 2001 richard armitage came to Musharraf and told him this literally "if pakistan does not cooperate we will bomb you to the stone age" what did nuclear pakistan do? opened their airspace, sea, ,lands and bases for the Americans to bomb afghanistan, actually Americans are bombing pakistan it self, then you went buying "down graded F-16's", seems those downgraded weapons are so good when it comes in your hands but not in the hands of others :)

GCC and Saudi Arabia are doing business with India because india is developing, in the other hand Saudi Arabia relations with pakistan is too extensive we never left pakistan alone in the past 50 or 60 years and we will not let pakistan fail, we are doing what we can to help pakistan stand on its feet, but the real questions what did pakistanis do to their OWN country? what about the pakistani goverment you voted for? did you ask them where the money have gone?

you blame others for your problems and it does not really make any sense, specially when you blame your best friends for your own problems, i'm sure you don't represent the majority of pakistani people, your army generals and your goverment and the masses of pakistani people, appreciate and value SA support to pakistan over the few past decades and want more support.

you can yell in forums and on internet, but the real world is out there and internet does not change reality.

We don't have a bond with Saudi. Its a few corrupt leaders in Pakistan and one family in Saudi that do what they want with detriment to peoples of both countries. In the past I have been at pains to point out i do not have issues with Arabs per se. We can not hold generally Arabs responsible for the actions of one unholy unroyal family that is an American side kick. However that one family is a black mark that can not easily be removed easily
There are many types of bond We share with Saudi's we share with Arabia. .
1.)Religious (both have faith in Islam)
2.) Tribals (I hope You heard about Abbasi and Quraish Tribes etc) Where Quraish came from Makkah...
3.) Our Historical events (Who was Mohammad bin Qasim ?)
etc......

Yea ! I agree Bro that one family is black mark and must be removed so Arabs can become individually a strong nation and don't need any external help .....

There are many types of bond We share with Saudi's we share with Arabia. .
1.)Religious (both have faith in Islam)
2.) Tribals (I hope You heard about Abbasi and Quraish Tribes etc) Where Quraish came from Makkah...
3.) Our Historical events (Who was Mohammad bin Qasim ?)
etc......

Yea ! I agree Bro that one family is black mark and must be removed so Arabs can become individually a strong nation and don't need any external help .....

any bond exists between the people. Not corrupt leaders from Pakistan and evil family saud

i don't know how you can sleep at night with so much hatred and grudge, seriously.

we have no hatred for you or your evil leaders. we just want nothing to do with that family which is a friend of Americans whose govt is run from Tel Aviv, Dont you understand that there is a big difference between hating you and wanting our country have nothing to do with yours???

any bond exists between the people. Not corrupt leaders from Pakistan and evil family saud
I'm 101% agreed but it doesn't mean to bash Arab as a Nation....
I understand your point of wanting Arabs civilian to atleast do some efforts to save their regional rights...

i don't want to talk in a bad way about pakistan, because i simply value pakistan as our brothers and best allies,

America is our peoples enemies they have killed more muslims than anyone in the world. Your fat ugly leaders are their best friends. An enemies friend can never be our ally.

, there is one thing i want to tell you, in 2001 richard armitage came to Musharraf and told him this literally "if pakistan does not cooperate we will bomb you to the stone age" what did nuclear pakistan do? opened their airspace, sea, ,lands and bases for the Americans to bomb afghanistan, actually Americans are bombing pakistan it self, then you went buying "down graded F-16's", seems those downgraded weapons are so good when it comes in your hands but not in the hands of others :)

GCC and Saudi Arabia are doing business with India because india is developing, in the other hand Saudi Arabia relations with pakistan is too extensive we never left pakistan alone in the past 50 or 60 years , .

This is your friendly words you can shove them from where the sun don't shine

Please do research before commenting. Let me help you with non-Muslim Majority countries of OIC with majority religion in those countries:-
Gabon:- Roman Catholic
Guinea Bissau:- non-Muslim 65%
Uganda:-Christians
Nigeria:-50% Muslims
Mozambique:- Christians
Suriname,Guyana, Ivory Coast:- non-Muslim majority

Observer Status:-Russia and Thailand
Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This data shows that OIC is organisation for countries having large Muslim population, not the Muslim majority countries. And Yahya Khan was paranoid to isolate India in Islamic World.

And Regarding Disputes among Countries:-

Iran and Iraq:- Shat-Al -Arab straits, eight yrs war
Morocco-Algeria-Mauritania:- Western Sahara
Oman-Yemen:- Kuria Muria Islands dispute

so, when these country were not blocked why was India blocked from membership,

You indians are a confused lot indeed, just the other day i remember you lot boasting that OIC is a useless organization that only provides lip service and even one indian member mentioned in this thread that OIC is a "chai Biskut" (tea biscuit) organization so why are your confused rear ends burning over the fact that you were denied entry???:lol:

But Saudis must know that we are watching these things and will not forget.

That is the whole fuss here.

And what Pakistan will do? Make Israel friend? Who has stopped you ?

BTW Last time I heard they were subsiding oil to you, not to mention your PM would run to them in the times of great troubles.

you are trying to discuss things seriously with trolls, it is simply jealousy and envy nothing else, we make jealouse haters squirm in their seats by our influence and power we make friends and brothers smile by them as well.

it is our money we invest it the way we see fit, if pakistan was secure and little developed in the industrial side we will invest ten times more in pakistan, we already spend billions of USD's every year to help pakistan and we don't get any thing in return, it is not even laons it is simply grants, to support pakistan and keep it a single country.

i'm pleased to be a saudi arabian really, every one in the world want to please us from the east to the west, even our enemies want to please us if they could, Saudi Arabia is defacto global power and one of the most influential countries in the world whether they like it or not.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyways, back to reality :coffee:

You indians are a confused lot indeed, just the other day i remember you lot boasting that OIC is a useless organization that only provides lip service and even one indian member mentioned in this thread that OIC is a "chai Biskut" (tea biscuit) organization so why are your confused rear ends burning over the fact that you were denied entry???:lol:

Thank you for conceding the Chai-Biskut organisation. :D

Wierd thread, indians and pakistanis fighting together against Saudi arabis! :/

Back
Top Bottom