What's new

Emirati Airforce Can Take Down the Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should grow up and understand Yankee tactics of locking countries in a conflict and consequently a war to sale their weapons thus keeping their jobs for Americans.

South Korea ,North Korea -
Pakistan - India
Arabs - Iranians
India , China
Singapore-China
Arabs-Israel

What else do you need to understand these tactics ?

Most of them by Old British, not by US

What the U.S. General said, I wanted to discuss it realistically based on the military capabilities, I do not like to see any fighting between Muslims, Through i follow up to the Iran's military parade, last night on TV, I felt pity on the Iranians, All the weapons they showed Are medium-weapons military capability, even for a lot of third world countries, I think that Iran has a big mouth and small muscles . . .Unfortunately

You Arabs can die under pressure of only one Iran's finger in Persian Gulf. If Iran has big mouth and is enough brave to speak up with that you arabs even do not have that and US talk on behalf of you. you arabs provided $100B to Saddam and all information and clear sky to US and Saddam for 8 years in imposed war against Iran for fall down Iran but you never succeed. i am sure you arabs even can not Imagine war with Iran. this is your historical wish but will go to grave with you

No i think the General is kinda right. Just compare the two air forces to get a picture:

UAE Operates 79 F-16s and 68 Mirage2000s. A total of 147 aircraft which are all 4-4.5 gen and BVR capable.

Iran doesn't operate any aircraft that's BVR capable. Their best aircrafts are vintage F-14 Tomcats and early model MiG-29s. According to wiki, they have about 60 F-14s, 21 MiG-29s, 37 F-4 Phantoms and 75 F-5s. And a handful of indegenous aircraft.

So i can see UAEAF wiping out the Iranian Air Force easily, though not in "seconds" Maybe a few hours, if both parties send all their planes out.

I seriously doubt about your statement, technology is not all the thing in a war. have you experienced any war? i have, believe me arabs even can not inter 1 CM in Iran air territory.Iran had more technological gap in 8 years imposed war but they did H3 mission may you have heard about that.

Why not be honest the UAE like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, sees Iran as a belligerent “Shia” country with hegemonic designs over the Arab and Muslim world with an eye to assume leadership of the Muslim world, the Arab World included. The UAE rules are is not worried about the USA or Israel, but being over throwen by Muslims extremist like in Iran.

This is you american wish to make Sunni Shia war, this is not issue of Sunni and shia, i get your salary from CIA to post Sunni and Shia war here.

This was in the past . . .Today, all Arabs agree that Iran may be more at risk from Israel itself . . See what Iran is trying to do in the lebanon, yemen, egypt, bahrain . . etc

what Iran is doing there? just let us know.
Iran fighting with Israel on behalf of your arabs in Palestine and Lebanon. If Iran give up Palestine and Lebanon, no reason two be Israeil's enemy as they were not in Shah arena.

You r right in saying, Iranian air force will be whipped out within hour's, but what if couple of iranian aircraft's go through the net with nuclear pay load, than what will going to happen, who will be whipped out, just a thought, in reality it wont going to happen. :tup:

for destroying UAE Iran does not need send even one aircraft. conventional artillery from north of Persian Gulf can hit everything in south side of Persian Gulf.

Shia or sunni is played upon by the Americans to force a divide..
The Arab-Persian conflict is centuries old....based on old racist hatred..rather than any religion..
Here are these people who are part of the middle east..yet share no bloodline..
Where quite of a few of the Arab rulers carry a chip on their shoulders about being arab and god's gift to world..the Persians cant stand this attitude since they too have a proud history..
The confrontation is egoistic...and rarely Shia Sunni..
Yemen has a half shia population...yet its mostly arab..
Yet has issue with the houti rebels being supported by Iran.
Iranians are no angels either..
they do back anti-arab forces..but out of a need for survival then anything else....and a need to identify..
There is no other nation of persian majority..
And as demonstrated before in the past..
Religion has lost out to racism when it comes to Muslims.

Dear Brothers . . . U.S. general speaks about the capabilities of the Air Force in the UAE compared to the capacity of the Iranian air force . . . A purely military matter . . . Why some are trying to change the course of the subject to the other directions ? . . Why have entered Israel, Turkey, Iran, Shiites, Sunnis and Saudi Arabia to the topic ? . . . I know that the Shiites hate the Sunnis and the Sunnis hate the Shiites, Pakistan hates India and India hates Pakistan, Arabs hate Persians nad Persians hate Arabs . . . But we all agree that . . .Sunni and Shi'ite, Pakistanis and (may be) Indians, Arabs and Persians and Turks . . . All of them hate Israel :rofl:
This is not the subject . . . So please discuss the general's remarks with reason . . . To know that , was what he says is right or wrong ?:undecided:

Okay, is completely wrong:
1- this world is for physiological war against Iran.
2- help UAE to misunderstand her situation and speak up bigger than her mouth
3-overall power of a country is important not only part of that.
4-in region no conflict between Iran and non arab countries. the biggest arab country(Hejaz) herself can not be a threat to Iran
5-Iran's enemy is US, do not show you can be a threat to Iran to say how strong are you.

assalam alaikum,

.....But iran backed groups in only 7 years have surpassed them.
I guess the documents from independent sources prove that.
Burning of masajid, Target killings , Rapes, thousands of prisoners.
We seen arm breaking techinics form the israelies in the 1st intifatha , The culture of Drilling we have seen it in iraq whether heads or eyes.

independent press prove that Saudi support the terrorist groups there to bring down the Maleki government. as Amir Abdullah(Saudi king) said he will pay for breaking Maleki more than he payed to Sadam to break Iran

assalam alaikum,

If uae has the air superiority u.s will provide them the means to blow up all the boat before they get anywhere and iran to mobalize a million ppl how many boat needs. They will be easy target for AF and then will be food for sea creatures. Someone mentioned above that iran has missiles if we assume U.S is behind the uae then they will provide them the missiles or the means to stop them( uae is not short of cash) Pouring down the missiles wont win the war.

Stop talkin about wars.

TARIQ
i agree with bold part, so UAE never can speak about war with Iran

one missile to Burj Dubai will stop UAE's entire economy forever lol
UAE isn't crazy.
They will rather give up their weapons to Iran before going to war.

Honestly all you need is a bunch of short range missiles to crash UAE's economy forever.

Dear Brothers . . . U.S. general speaks about the capabilities of the Air Force in the UAE compared to the capacity of the Iranian air force . . .

Yeah sure. We do see comparisons of PAF vs UAEAF everyday now by an American general, don't we?

assalam alaikum,

.....But iran backed groups in only 7 years have surpassed them.
I guess the documents from independent sources prove that.
Burning of masajid, Target killings , Rapes, thousands of prisoners.
We seen arm breaking techinics form the israelies in the 1st intifatha , The culture of Drilling we have seen it in iraq whether heads or eyes.

independent press prove that Saudi support the terrorist groups there to bring down the Maleki government. as Amir Abdullah(Saudi king) said he will pay for breaking Maleki more than he payed to Sadam to break Iran

Hello,
would u provide the source wat king abdullah said about maiiki.
Thanks

TARIQ

Worthless, the UAE doesn't have the gonads to do anything. All those years of wining and dining in bab al Shams have made them fat and lethargic.. Picking a war with Iran would be their worst tactical mistake.

Worthless, the UAE doesn't have the gonads to do anything. All those years of wining and dining in bab al Shams have made them fat and lethargic.. Picking a war with Iran would be their worst tactical mistake.

On the subject of wining and dining..
There's this place in dubai called Cindy's.. nice place to eat..
except for one day.. I saw these two arab men.. both would put our pehelvans to shame..
gorge down what I presumed was a large party platter of rice with prawns..in a matter of minutes..
then order a second!

I made a trip to dubai in the summers..and was shown this place somewhere near jebel ali..
at least a hundred or so beautiful..and I mean beautiful apartment and commercial complexes.. all lying empty...
These places were gorgeous.. pools, gyms what not..
all empty....no buyers.according to the businessman friend who showed us these places..all of them were built on loans from banks..and now..when the banks want their money back..
the shiekhs say "take the buildings"..
That is the sort of economy the UAE is running on..

As far as Iran confrontation is concerned..
Unlikely..the UAE considers Iran a major trade partner and vice versa..
a lot of Iranian goods are sold in the markets of Dubai and Abu Dhabi..
and many irani immigrants reside in the UAE..
The American's...can make their statements..to pacify thier hawks..and those in the arab world..
But that is all that they are..statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom