What's new

Emergency declared in parts of Egypt after polio spreads from Pakistan

ok i agree KRAIT but then y dint migration of millions of ppl frm India to Pakistan in 1947 spread schizophrnia in Pakistan?:what:
It did happen. Why do you think Pakistan got Zardari as President. Because of those ill people. :lol:

BTW Schizophrenia is not a Communicable disease like Polio, Influenza, Flu etc. It may get transferred in off springs of a person as genetics play a major role in it.

@KRAIT, dude, I am neither asking you or anybody else for the elaboration of accusations. And it's not just the terrorists or the government who are solely responsible for the uninterrupted existence of the virus in Pakistan. Polio has been endemic for decades, and the life of Talibanism in Pakistan is not more than one decade. Government right from the beginning of the campaign against polio tried hard if not best to eradicate the virus. People, especially in rural areas, refused to comply with the campaign on stupid grounds. People of a certain class are equally responsible for continuous existence of the polio.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha n u ppl tranfrd ur disease to us c :angry:
:hitwall: Now we are your people.

@Emmie Totally agree Buddy, but rural people are like this in our sub-continent. Even same used to happen in other countries too. People in India in villages have many superstitions too. They don't listen to anyone.

Few days ago I took my Mom to a doc. He was busy with another patient from rural background. The Doctor blasted him off because he didn't follow what Doctor told him and tried his own method.

Educating the villagers is a tough job and responsibility of Government and Civil Society.

India got successful not only because of Govt. Programs but also due to so many Volunteers who went to every village in the country.

@Emmie Totally agree Buddy, but rural people are like this in our sub-continent. Even same used to happen in other countries too. People in India in villages have many superstitions too. They don't listen to anyone.

Few days ago I took my Mom to a doc. He was busy with another patient from rural background. The Doctor blasted him off because he didn't follow what Doctor told him and tried his own method.

Educating the villagers is a tough job and responsibility of Government and Civil Society.

India got successful not only because of Govt. Programs but also due to so many Volunteers who went to every village in the country.

My own personal experiences are horrible! It's very hard to convince some typical villagers.

My own personal experiences are horrible! It's very hard to convince some typical villagers.
Do share it. Discussing the ways to convince people helps others too who may face such people and need convincing.

Was the objective of this thread to inform or to troll?

Shouldn't you baniyas be cleansing your sins in the Ganges?

Was the objective of this thread to inform or to troll?

Shouldn't you baniyas be cleansing your sins in the Ganges?
Buddy read my posts, a Evil Yindoo baniya.

We are also facing Swine Flu right now. We are just discussing the spread of epidemics. Minimum trolling from our side. We had this same situation few years ago.

It matters if disease can spread to neighboring countries.

If you read my post and try to understand, you will get that little number of infected population can spread the disease out of Control.

Read about Influenza spread in WW 2 which claimed millions of lives.

well that's not to effective . The only way to control the disease is to continue vaccination of your population. Even if you have controlled the disease .it's more than ten years that iran is polio free but we still vaccinate our children live polio vaccine to ensure they remain polio free and also if even they ingest the virus they wont transmit it to the others

@Luftwaffe These type of disease result in serious economic trouble for the nation. The effects are visible after few years. It can make today's children, tomorrows work force, useless.

I agree with that Taliban aren't responsible alone. Many people think these drops are CIA plot to affect fertility of men. These type of rumors are much more dangerous than Taliban.

For effective policy, v channels and media have to run free advertisement campaigns to inform people. Film actors, cricketers and other known personalities should also be used for these awareness campaigns.

With power of Social Media, you guys can also make a difference. I think you all should try it. You already have good Pakistani youth base on this forum.

India is perfect case study for Pakistan as we have similar economic, social situations in rural areas especially.

Hope, at least in Health, India helps out Pakistan in removing this disease. As it also involves threat to India too.

Social media and tv and radio can help in such case . But sadly when a team go to vaccinate people in rural area and tribal areas usuallt the people dont knew them and so there is ni trust between them and it really hurt the program if the government choose the teams from local people and train them for such case . Rhen it will get alot better results . Also if local clerics also help in this matters the result would be fantastic . Here we solved such problems withe rural healths home and health centers . Each health center cover several health hime and have doctors , nurses and ... .in health home we don't have a doctor but we selected some youngs from the people of wilage a d trained them in some basic medical skills for six month to one year they akways live with the people of the wilage and people knew them and trust them they also care for simple medical disease and if they find something mire serious they send them to rural medical center that support them . When we want to vaccinate people in cities we go to the house of people and in villages rural health center doctor go to the health homes that he is responsible for and then with the personel of the health home go to the house of the people who have childeren and then do the vaccination by doing so the people usually trust them and also they cant hide the children as the personel of the health home knew every single family in the wilage.

200% agreed. And sir just imagine if the villagers have lots of AK-47s and ammunition in every home due to there social norms and values...how hard it would be for them to get convinced for any campaign.???? Specially after the episode of Abbottabad operation...thanx to Uncle Sam for using the anti polio vaccination campaign launched just to locate OBL...Uncle Sam saved the world for may be another two centuries :hitwall: but left thousand sort of suspicion among the straight forward Pathan population who have already paid huge price for WOT...and most of them today are not ready to trust on any polio vaccination campaigns. Polio vaccination teams in KP are putting there lives on line literally. Government of Pakistan has estimated that it would cost them more than 10 billion rupees per year just for the vaccination IF this situation is not resolved immediately. I am a real worried man.... :hang2:

Indian govt has all rights to protect its people and who become potential victim of Pak authorities or intervention of any other forces in this negligence .

@Marshmallow look! Justin beiber sufèrs from the same disease!
4256911754_ugly_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

well yeah i heard that news, its such an embarrassing situation. if Pakistan govt officials wont take measures now it will be too late ..

Back
Top Bottom