What's new

Embrace India as a Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawazshahzad

Reaction score
We are talking about one Jindan Kaur. What about 50000 young Muslim girls taken away forcibly by armed Sikh & Hindu men in East Punjab in 1947?. These girls were brutally raped. Most were murdered and dumped in Mosques wells. Thousands were whisked to Calcutta and even to Malaysia and never heard of them again.

I have no stomach to give details. Just one incident is enough and that is of New Delhi, the capital of Free India. Frightened Muslims were packed at the New Delhi railway station to leave India for Pakistan were attacked by Hindu mobs (on 6th September 1947) and 450 were killed. But the worst was still to come. The following day, more arson, burning alive, looting, murders and by evening 6000 Muslims fled from their homes in the middle-class Lodhi Colony.... and fled to Pak Embassy compound. Quoted from Book: Indian Summer by Alex Von Tunzelmann.

I will not tell you what these bastards did to a train full of fleeing Muslims which arrived from Amritsar to Lahore on 17th August 1947. Out of 2500 only two were found alive ( pregnant women bellies were slit open and unborn babies were cut ) My younger brother Arshad and I saw that fateful train..

What happened in villages in East Punjab, that is a different horrible story which never got much coverage in the Media. But what a little bit happened in revenge in West Punjab, was and still after 63 years is given prominent coverage in the print and TV media.

There are good Hindus and Sikhs and they can be very good friends sometime even better than Muslims but not on politics, military and economic front. Those who were kids or were not born yet in 1947 should know the holocaust of East Punjab and an eye opener for those who love to embrace India as a big brother.

Source: Pakistan Ideology

Posted By Maqbool Farhat [An eye witness of some of the 1946-47 ugliest scenes]

Shama Hussain was a little girl when she migrated in 1947 from Delhi with his father late Maj Gen Shahid Hamid. He was Private secretary to C-in-C F.M Claude Auchinlake. Gen Shahid wrote a book Disastrous Twilight.

We are talking about one Jindan Kaur. What about 50000 young Muslim girls taken away forcibly by armed Sikh & Hindu men in East Punjab in 1947?. These girls were brutally raped. Most were murdered and dumped in Mosques wells. Thousands were whisked to Calcutta and even to Malaysia and never heard of them again.

I have no stomach to give details. Just one incident is enough and that is of New Delhi, the capital of Free India. Frightened Muslims were packed at the New Delhi railway station to leave India for Pakistan were attacked by Hindu mobs (on 6th September 1947) and 450 were killed. But the worst was still to come. The following day, more arson, burning alive, looting, murders and by evening 6000 Muslims fled from their homes in the middle-class Lodhi Colony.... and fled to Pak Embassy compound. Quoted from Book: Indian Summer by Alex Von Tunzelmann.

I will not tell you what these bastards did to a train full of fleeing Muslims which arrived from Amritsar to Lahore on 17th August 1947. Out of 2500 only two were found alive ( pregnant women bellies were slit open and unborn babies were cut ) My younger brother Arshad and I saw that fateful train..

What happened in villages in East Punjab, that is a different horrible story which never got much coverage in the Media. But what a little bit happened in revenge in West Punjab, was and still after 63 years is given prominent coverage in the print and TV media.

There are good Hindus and Sikhs and they can be very good friends sometime even better than Muslims but not on politics, military and economic front. Those who were kids or were not born yet in 1947 should know the holocaust of East Punjab and an eye opener for those who love to embrace India as a big brother.

Source: Pakistan Ideology

Posted By Maqbool Farhat [An eye witness of some of the 1946-47 ugliest scenes]

Shama Hussain was a little girl when she migrated in 1947 from Delhi with his father late Maj Gen Shahid Hamid. He was Private secretary to C-in-C F.M Claude Auchinlake. Gen Shahid wrote a book Disastrous Twilight.
we would if they stop talking **** about pakistan :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

No solid proof of writer's claim.
Case dismiss.

btw,
if you replace mob of hindus and sikhs with mob of muslims,east punjab with west punjab,lahore with amritsar and vice versa,Name arshad with anil then you can also have pakistan-cursing-mental-vomiting.

^^^^^^^^

Sorry to say this but what a stupid thread to start...1947 partition was horrible and resulted in death of million pujnabis(both sides)... There is nothing more or less than it...

Comments like these don't do any good and only lead to hatred

I will not tell you what these bastards did to a train full of fleeing Muslims which arrived from Amritsar to Lahore on 17th August 1947. Out of 2500 only two were found alive ( pregnant women bellies were slit open and unborn babies were cut )

But what a little bit happened in revenge in West Punjab

So what happened in west punjab was revenge??? Bull Sh!t ... My Grandparents(at that time unmarried) migrated from west Pakistan in those bloody days with a horrific moment when my great grandfather put a gun on my grandmother and her 4 sisters fearing they would be caught by rioters...Thank god they missed them...So believe me i have more than enough stories to share including trains coming from Pakistan to Amritsar...So better close this stupid thread and try to forget what happened in the past...It was bloody however nothing can be done about it...

Their would be hundreds of videos from both sides but Just to show you another side here is one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point in starting a thread on a topic like this??? Lots of people were killed during partition,lots of atrocities were committed.
In some places Hindus and Sikhs were killed and in some places Muslims were killed.Its shameful for all of us.When I look at it,i think of the barbarism shown by people at that time.I dont try to look at it from a religious point of view.Its not like we have to settle a score between the religious communities.Lets just move on,look forward,and try to make the best for our future,what lies ahead....

How can i accept india as big brother, when this so called big brother never accepted my birth, Pakistan in first place.
Forget about big and small brother thing and except Pakistan as reality, which is here to stay, inshallah.
Solve kashmir issue through voting on both side of the divide, what ever the out come.
But that will be hard to digest for big brother india, so leave this fantasy of big and small brother and move on.

I hope you have also read how people in Punjab carried out massacres of Sikhs. How thousands of locals became millionaires overnight when they occupied the havelis of emigrating Sikhs.

There are recorded instances of Sikh massacres in Lahore, Rawalpindi and the surrounding areas. I've read books about them.

Khalid Hasan wrote about the murders in Mirpur some while ago. There's an entire book on atrocities committed towards Sikhs that I happen to have read.

This paper has a whole chapter dedicated to massacres from both sides. As usual, objectivity is the key and this paper keeps it in mind.

Global security summarizes it as follows:-
The migrations and the violence were regionally confined. They were not all-India phenomena. Partition brought, by one estimate, five million refugees from east Punjab to west Punjab after the British decided to leave their Indian empire in the hands of the successor states of India and Pakistan. While 5 million people left India for Pakistan, about the same number of people moved in the other direction. By another estimate, 4 million Hindus and Sikhs moved from West to East Punjab and 5 to 6 million Muslims moved from East to West Punjab. In the late 1940s, more than one-quarter of Punjab’s population of about 19 million was made up of refugees. Sikhs, caught in the middle of Punjab's new "line," suffered the highest percentage of casualties. Most Sikhs finally settled in India's much-diminished border state of Punjab. Some though the Punjab disturbances were the direct result of Mountbatten's unwisdom in accelerating the date of partition, and that if Punjab had been given time, the terrible massacre of August, September and October could have been avoided.

The death toll of this terrible episode remains very much contested. Hundreds of thousands of people died, as Hindus and Sikhs fled to India, Muslims to Pakistan, and many others were caught up in a chaotic transition. A consensus figure of 500,000 is often used, but the sources closer to the truth give figures that range between 200,000 and 360,000 dead. By other estimates, Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed.

This isn't some Indian propaganda to create an Akhand Bharat. Atrocities were committed on both sides. Cleansing your elders of their crimes isn't a noble thing to do.

Don't give me the usual "we don't hate the people we hate the policies" BS. Polluted minds full of hate are no less than extremist minds. Forgetting what happened to Sikhs in Punjab at the hands of the people who inhabit our land is very convenient for it is entrenched in this policy of glorification of history, adulteration and mythification.

Sparklingway has said it all; I'd only add this:

You see the part I've bolded in your post?

Scoundrels, rabble rousers and liars have used this same logic since time immemorial.

We never did anything to them. It was they who brutalized us.

We may committed a few acts of violence but these were only a "little bit...in revenge".

In other words, hate them because it's all their fault. We were always the innocents and the atrocities we committed somehow sanctioned.

@sparkling: Thank god atleast one sane voice.

@Paksindhi : Whatever gave you the Idea that India does not recognize Pakistan. Keep all the BS for yourself kiddo. This is the problem with your elders, they forgot what happened to Hindus and Sikhs during partition and whine about the Muslim casualities. Ironically people like you run around saying 'Pakistan is a reality. Accept it' when you still refuse to forget whatever unfortunate happened during its creation. Read some objective stuff about partition and then argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom