What's new

Ek Tha Tiger Busted - El O El

Lmao. Aeronaut, you have just beaten both Zakki, and antibody to become my favorite mod. Thanks for literally making me laugh on a depressing night.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yaar movie movie hoti hai --- asal kahani ho ya jhoti kahani --- Cinema main chalay gi - paise kamayen ge phir bhool jayen ge

But it was funny clip

Isn't the trailer of the this movie banned in Pakistan?
By showing this trailer, isn't this lady and her channel breaking the law? What are the consequences of doing this in Pakistan?

Trailer of Salman Khan starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger' banned in Pakistan

MUMBAI: Salman Khan's film 'Ek Tha Tiger' is in trouble in Pakistan. The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) has directed all satellite channels and distribution networks to refrain from airing its promos of the film till an NOC is obtained from the censor board of Pakistan.

PEMRA in its letter states, "The film's content is reportedly based on the activities of ISI and RAW. The basic theme of the film revolves around the ISI with the objective to tarnish the image of the state-owned institution."

Also, one more 'myth buster' for this lady myth buster: Ek Tha Tiger is not Ravindra Kaushik's story : Kabir Khan

Mumbai: Salman Khan starrer Ek Tha Tiger is slipping into a new controversy after its banned screening in Pakistan. Vikram Vashishtha, nephew of RAW (Research Analysis Wing) agent Ravindra Kaushik has claimed that film promos depict startling resemblance to his uncle's life and the makers should have asked for family's permission, before turning his life history into a movie.

Reportedly, Ravindra Kaushik, working with Indian government was sent to Pakistan for certain undercover operations. His nephew has sent a legal notice to Yash Raj Films asking them either to provide the original script or let them watch the film before its official release on August 15. Central Board of Film Certification and the Film & TV Producers Guild and Film Federation of India have also been sent copies of the legal notice.

In an interview with a leading daily, Vikram Vashishtha said, "He (Ravindra Kaushik) was my maternal uncle who was with the Research Analysis Wing (RAW). Born on April 11, 1952 in Sri Ganganagar he also did his graduation from there. He displayed his talent at national level dramatic meet in Lucknow, which was witnessed by some officials of the intelligence wing (RAW). He was contacted and offered job for the secret intelligence in Pakistan. Later he was sent to Pakistan for the purpose."

With such legal issues creeping up against the film, Ek Tha Tiger controversy seems to take serious turns. Pointing at the similarities between events in Ravindra's life and film promotions, Vashishtha's lawyer Madhav Mitra, said, "Prima facie resemblance is on the account that the promos show that ISI (Pakistan agency) and RAW (Indian Agency) indulged in day to day war.

The promos reveal that the agent named 'Tiger' worked in Pakistan and had an affair with a Pakistani girl. He fought for the country as well as for his love. Shashi Vashishtha, mother of my client Vikram is the Ravindra’s only sister. Thus, the family has full right to either go through the certified screenplay or watch it prior to national/ international release."

However, the filmmakers seem unaffected with the buzz and the production has decided to keep the film's content private before its release. Director Kabir Khan said, "I read about him (Ravindra Kaushik) in the papers. This is the first time I've heard of him. It's an interesting story. But it's not the story of my film.

The makers stick to their point and assert that the movie is not Kaushik's story. A source said, "Kaushik was caught and jailed in Pakistan. He died in prison across there. Salman's character comes to an entirely different end. That’s why the film is called Ek Tha Tiger. He is like an unsolved mystery

LOL The Hamid Mir Part was actually funny

Finally i found a channel that is not showing antipakistan News all the Time unlike Jew News

Lol. Indians are mad. Ek tha billah.... Rofl

ek tha tiger two thy FC solders
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
225174-officialPHOTOPPI-1312567882-629-640x480.jpg

5.5 ft zanana actor :rofl:
5.5 ft key bonay ke jump :rofl:

5.5 ft is the avg indian hight:rofl:

even the real one is boonae

Last edited by a moderator:
At one hand you mock Bollywood and at the same time you ban their trailer. Too much insecure about its impact considering many people still watches Bollywood movies. I am not talking about posters on this forum, people among the rest of the population.

Aren't your actor and actress, film makers blame Bollywood for failure of your own movie industry. Not to forget many programs telling how Bollywood movies and tv shows are affecting the new generation.

Why not ban all Indian tv shows and Bollywood movies ? Punish any vendor who sells Bollywood cds and dvds.

But we all know the truth......its easy for people to mock our films but damn difficult to take out Bollywood from other Pakistani people.

Come and discuss when you have successfully removed Indian entertainment industry from Pakistan. Until then first mock your own people who watches them.

2 billion pound ki industry hai Bollywood.

Well bash bollywood as much as you want to, but the earnings of bollywood, around 2590 Crore INR, rivals the defense budget of quite a few players

Back
Top Bottom