What's new

Ek Din eo ke Sath Pak Army - UN - Congo

INDIANS better watch out =)))

HUM NE army he india ke liye Join ki hai :D KABHI WO PANGA LEE :D AWESOME

INDIANS better watch out =)))

HUM NE army he india ke liye Join ki hai :D KABHI WO PANGA LEE :D AWESOME

What does that mean? And why should we watch out? :coffee:
Absolutely no need to start this.

Besides Indians and Pakistanis are serving side by side in the same force in Congo!

What does that mean? And why should we watch out? :coffee:
Absolutely no need to start this.

Besides Indians and Pakistanis are serving side by side in the same force in Congo!

But this is what Indian military did in Congo

BBC NEWS | Africa | DR Congo declines Indian troops

Indian Army probing sexual abuse charges against UN peacekeepers in Congo | NDTV.com

No reasons for mods to delete this post. These are links to credible news sources about facts. Nobody is violating any posting rule here.

Bravo ... however little in its own right.

Our men are fighting a decade long war, which is being fought with little or no rules of engagement from the enemy's side.

None of our "LEADERS" had the testicles to do half of what was shown here.

Good video and interview...but I just can't stand Sohail Warraich's stupid accent!

after watching this the guy who took the interview SHould be tortured because i felt tortured listening to him and why would you ask dumb question about indian Actress and etc this guy should be given the water borne treatment agency style *note indians need not to comment on my post it is not directed at you in any shape or form but if you insist then ****sigh

thank you come again:cheers:

85000 rupees for a sepoy per month, that is a very handsome amount. Never thought that UN pay is so exponentially higher!

Back
Top Bottom