What's new

Eid e Miladun Nabi parade organized in Dallas

@darkinsky :lol: Lets talk about Computers and software we are communicating with on this forum. US economy is also based on the Windows you use, Ipod you buy, Macbook, HP, Dell etc. you buy, movies you watch, TV channels and products made by US companies in China.

Every F-16 you fly, buy spares, upgrade, you help US Defense industries. Every Cobra you use against your own people requires spares from US.

With every second you spend on Facebook, you help US economy.
:lol:

So indirectly you are funding US war Machine to kill your own people. Irony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave it dude, people here come in and throw their one liners and dreams of grandeur and "progress". And revisionist history too....

More madrasa education....

Norse colonization of the Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is this mythical beast called madrasa you speak of some sort of geography teacher?

@darkinsky :lol: Lets talk about Computers and software we are communicating with on this forum. US economy is also based on the Windows you use, Ipod you buy, Macbook, HP, Dell etc. you buy, movies you watch, TV channels and products made by US companies in China.

Every F-16 you fly, buy spares, upgrade, you help US Defense industries. Every Cobra you use against your own people requires spares from US.

Actually dumb murrican fanboys are the main market for most of those products you listed. In the case of windows, most people can't tell the difference between a properly cracked or legit purchased copy.
Pakistanis have nothing against US, just the racist condescending murderous sentiment popular in the west.

Is this mythical beast called madrasa you speak of some sort of geography teacher?

You with your stellar education questioned if the Vikings could have made it to the Americas. I simply provided you with a good starting point to further expand your horizons.

Now considering you have nothing to add except a personal attack, we can calmly conclude you were wrong and i was right. Like it's a surprise, right?

You with your stellar education questioned if the Vikings could have made it to the Americas. I simply provided you with a good starting point to further expand your horizons.

Now considering you have nothing to add except a personal attack, we can calmly conclude you were wrong and i was right. Like it's a surprise, right?

You're lacking basic comprehension skills, I never denied them visiting north America, on the other hand you clearly said the dumbest thing possible that Arabs weren't good at sailing. So tell me how many books on navigation, geography and other sea related sciences did the Vikings write?

About personal insults, i wasn't the one who used a popular American stereotype of madrasa whatever. The irony is despite zarvans conservative beliefs, even he is probably more educated than you. I think he mentioned his university in some thread not long ago.

This thread is getting no where, you are as close minded as ever, and probably never gonna change anytime soon. Might as well have this closed, I refuse to partake in any debate where my opponent resorts to disrespect.

Next time we should have Christmas parade in Saudi Arabia.

and every drop of petrol and other fuels they use in cars is from saudi arab, a muslim country :lol:

and every drop of petrol and other fuels they use in cars is from saudi arab, a muslim country :lol:
Bingo. Same fuel used to transfer Supplies in Afghanistan in WoT, to fuel for Drones, equipment for ANA which protect Indian investment in Afghanistan. :lol:

Bingo. Same fuel used to transfer Supplies in Afghanistan in WoT, to fuel for Drones, equipment for ANA which protect Indian investment in Afghanistan. :lol:

what is your point here :lol: the same windows and other computer stuff is being used to heck american military programs by chinese :lol:

chinese products in every house hold in america more then their own american products

my point being every country in this age is dependent on other country

what is your point here :lol: the same windows and other computer stuff is being used to heck american military programs by chinese :lol:
chinese products in every house hold in america more then their own american products
my point being every country in this age is dependent on other country
Dude you said American economy is based on War. You are the one who is making such statements. :D

I just told you what is the real basis of American economy.

BTW many parts made for US military weapons are manufactured in China. :lol:

Are you an Arab? Or were you Invaded by them?

Bla Bla Bla...The point is China can attack any muslim country and earn the dislike of the entire muslim world, but not be touched in any way as long as the Han Majority agreess with the policy.

They have no significant muslims, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese living among them ready to sabatoge the country they live in.

Thus China is a very efficient nation and has far more freedom to act than the US does.

You are a bigoted Islamophobic retard, US has a max of 10 million Muslims while China has 20+ million. So your logic or lack thereof is just a product of your hatred for Muslims. Besides us Americans do not need ***** *** Northern Canadians worrying for us just stick to your jelly doughnuts aye. We will take care of our own country.

@Aeronaut please move this thread to the appropiate section, and yes there are many Muslims in Texas especially in the Dallas, Houston, and Austin areas. Texans are among the most kindest people in the States if not the kindest that I have ever interacted with.

Dude you said American economy is based on War. You are the one who is making such statements. :D

I just told you what is the real basis of American economy.

what i said is a lie? have you read american history? USA made WW2 to come back from the great recession when americans were going bankrupt, and then US made lots of wars in middle east and africa and profitted from them, the entire period US was stable and progressing was when it was carrying out wars?

US again started to feel economic down turn so it attacked iraq(for free oil) and afghanistan(for afghan dryg trade), again US survived, so its actually US war policy which has saved USA every time

your point is USA gave the world microsoft windows and this and that, so saudi arab which is not a very big economy gave USA oil and so on

and the parts which USA supplied to talibans is now kicking their own arse :lol:

You are a bigoted Islamophobic retard, US has a max of 10 million Muslims while China has 20+ million. So your logic or lack thereof is just a product of your hatred for Muslims. Besides us Americans do not need ***** *** Northern Canadians worrying for us just stick to your jelly doughnuts aye. We will take care of our own country.

sir he maybe canadian but he is not even the half of racist americans are towards muslims, you are aware as i am, and what goes on in USA

stop being ignorant

time for some reality check eh?

@darkinsky "US again started to feel economic down turn so it attacked Iraq"

Dude, WoT cost America too much. Look at their economy.

Defense industry is one part of economy of US. Look at Walmart, Facebook, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Coca Cola etc. and their revenues.

Just calculate it and compare with Defense Industry of US.

Dallas is not in Europe. Seems that madrassa education is paying off for you.....:lol:

Based on some of your posts and due to your stance against Wahabiism I thought you were a sensible person.

The people of AhleSunnah wul Jummah (Sunnis) in Dallas celebrating the birth of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم are the victims of Wahabi terrorism. So what exactly is your problem now?

so ? is that kinda breaking news ??? it happens in London every year ... you might be saying cuz it may b the first time tis happening in dallas

Back
Top Bottom