What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

1236186_580574878655655_1326458339_n.jpg

EAF Mirage-2000

Egyptian Military is the best military for killing Muslim Brotherhood people and their daughters.... lol, pathetic.

Egyptian Military is the best military for killing Muslim Brotherhood people and their daughters.... lol, pathetic.

Today there were photos of dead children in the Sinai. All killed by the Egyptian military. For the sake of Israel and its security. Even Egyptians have been shocked that it would go this far. The Egyptian military needs a cleanup.

Today there were photos of dead children in the Sinai. All killed by the Egyptian military. For the sake of Israel and its security. Even Egyptians have been shocked that it would go this far. The Egyptian military needs a cleanup.

What dead children are you talking about?

The operations are for the sake of Egyptian national security, whether they are beneficial for Israels security isn't of any importance to Egyptians.

Jog on.

A worthless hsramii military

Hope for their destruction

Worthless? Ask their worth to their Israeli/Western masters...A cheap, yet powerful, tool to destroy Egypt, kill Muslim Brotherhood, and serve their American bosses in the region.

They are priceless!

It's because I actually had no clue about it, mainly because it hasn't been reported in western news providers. Until there's independent verification of this incident I'm not inclined to take Aljazeeras word for it.

And that's not Aljazeera's word. That's the word of dozens of Egyptian news sources reporting 4 children were killed. Now, that's fine that you didn't know about it. But, don't be an a$$ and deny any atrocity committed by your military full of angels who can't do no wrong.

I also doubt you can read any Arabic to realize who verified the report. And it doesn't make it any less geniune if AlJazeera decided to present the report.

And that's not Aljazeera's word. That's the word of dozens of Egyptian news sources reporting 4 children were killed. Now, that's fine that you didn't know about it. But, don't be an a$$ and deny any atrocity committed by your military full of angels who can't do no wrong.

I also doubt you can read any Arabic to realize who verified the report. And it doesn't make it any less geniune if AlJazeera decided to present the report.

Anything coming out of Egyptian news sources in the Sinai is to be taken with a pinch of salt. There have been many false reports released (all of which citing eye witnesses). I have never argued that the Egyptian military or the Security forces were angels, nor do I deny that they have committed atrocities.

The article doesn't mention anything about verification (if I'm being blind tell me where it is please). The report may be genuine, however, I'm incredibly suspicious of Aljazeera due to their role in the propaganda campaign against the Egyptian state (not saying state TV isn't doing its bit). Unless there's independent verification I'm not inclined to believe it.

Anything coming out of Egyptian news sources in the Sinai is to be taken with a pinch of salt. There have been many false reports released (all of which citing eye witnesses). I have never argued that the Egyptian military or the Security forces were angels, nor do I deny that they have committed atrocities.

The article doesn't mention anything about verification (if I'm being blind tell me where it is please). The report may be genuine, however, I'm incredibly suspicious of Aljazeera due to their role in the propaganda campaign against the Egyptian state (not saying state TV isn't doing its bit). Unless there's independent verification I'm not inclined to believe it.

You can't read Arabic at all yet somehow you checked if their was a verification or not. And if we go with your words than the reporting in the Sinai on militant groups must also be taken with a grain of salt.

Now, if you tell us otherwise then you're a reality denying ******. You're not inclined to believing anything unless it has a verification and the verification has to be from the military. Fvck off.

You can't read Arabic at all yet somehow you checked if their was a verification or not.

Why are you presuming I cant read Arabic?

I've opened threads using Arabic sources and (roughly) translated them into English. If its there tell me which paragraph and on what line.

And if we go with your words than the reporting in the Sinai on militant groups must also be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes. There have been numerous false reports by private media organizations who support the military.

Now, if you tell us otherwise then you're a reality denying ******. You're not inclined to believing anything unless it has a verification and the verification has to be from the military. Fvck off.

Not necessarily from the military (or not at all). Any respectable human rights organization (or even the MFO/UN) or news providers (of which there have been exactly zero, respectable ones that is). My view is pretty much the same as yours, you don't believe the BS reports from private/state TV stations about Hamas and I don't believe reports by private TV stations aligned with the the MB. Whats with the anger?

Can't believe there is a sticky thread on such a savage mercenary terrorist force who kills its own people under the orders of foreign powers. Egypt has been completely destroyed from the inside since the day US/Israel got a hold of its forces in 1979. The only way for egyptians to free and save their country is by cleansing the army & bureaucracy of zionist/secular filths.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom